Thendral

Thendral Thursday 3rd February - Kanagu vs TA

Shemmo thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks daa Shammu for the superb update! πŸ˜ƒ

appada, Im glad TA finally accepted MM's money.. it was such a touching scene.. πŸ˜³

omg this GW gets on my nerves.. why is she such a πŸ€¬... the way she changed while talkg to Periyappa, and then sweet talking TA, and her rxn when knowing its Thuls money... πŸ€’ I think Lav is gonna support Thuls for sure in the wedding hall...hopefully..

Omg whats wrong with Kanagu... he listened to anand??? damn, why is the director spoiling a good friendship??? Kanagu romba pesura nee.. TA stayed away from Thuls, the moment she insulted him... it was on the request of her paati that he made all the attempts to save her from Vel, and the efforts to marry her off to Anand, saying he values friendship and shdnt do drogam to it... and it was only after Thuls confessed his love for him, that they got married...u're comparing your one side love with his va??? vekkama ille? you'll realise how Anand is making use of you as a tool, to theethufy his pagai with TA, very soon... πŸ˜‘ 
Edited by sandz. - 13 years ago
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Thanks shammu dear for the quick wonderful update.. πŸ‘
Title is also very funny...πŸ˜†
And u missed out last part tat is Bhuvana looks angry and her hubby welcome his relation...πŸ˜‰
Edited by SweetyGreen - 13 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Shammu for the Wonderful Update!!!

I didn't expect this money part to move this fast.....thank god TA accepted right away with out waiting 2 days....so nice of MM...his words and the way he convinced TA was good...now its clear that TA will run first to help Mohan when he get into trouble.....so problems are in waiting list for T/TA..

So now Lav's mom know the money is from MM....is she is going to insult Thulasi and MM even after knowing that MM is the one who helped TA....then that's the end of her chapter from TA...waiting for it..the way she lied its TA's money and that groom part are all going to play a role in wedding hall...lets see...

Deepa's dad straightly went to TA's house...the way he said Kanagu's mail was nice...is this Thulasi still believes her MIL accepted her even after seeing how she treated her at her house?....she acted all happy when Deepa's dad mentioned about Thulasi and her MIL reunion...

After seeing last part it looks like Joseph also turning/turned against TA along with Kanagu and believing Anand fully....Kanagu really went  blind....i also think as Gunz & Beatrice told yesterday...T&TA are going to get isolated after Lav's marriage...from TA's family plus his friends...i think friends will fully turn against him before Lav's wedding and TA will hate his mom fully after wedding...and also as Gunz said please no savaals to get rich and stuff lol cause Kumaran never remember the savaals he shows..its like writing on water..

i feel like the story around T/TA are moving fast from last week...after 3 weeks of dragging using A/S...if its old Kumaran he should have shown Thulasi letting TA know about Deepa's dad visit and etc...i felt like money part also moved fast than expected...so this director is up to something....

Janani20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the brilliant update Shammu akka!

Part 1; I enjoyed it a lot. It was really sweet of MM, and I'm very happy that Tamizh accepted the money. Thank God, he wasn't mad at Thulasi or anything. MM is really great, there is A LOT of change in his behavior and character since the episode 1 to now. The way Thulasi said quickly she doesn't know anything was cute. Poor her, doesn't want her hubby to shout at him. Tamizh is facing many problems and the support for his and his wife have decreased. Next is probably Joseph, but there's another guy Ashok..let's see what the director is up to.

GW still has not changed and has not even given a single respect to MM for helping for her daughter's marriage. She should be proud..well I am hoping Thulasi's mum will be richer than that Pyscho's family. Looks like Lavanya is changing and is going to accept Thulasi as her anni, but as we all know this will take loads of episodes to happen. However, Lavanya could be on Thulasi's side if she is going to be insulted by GW at the wedding hall, along with Nitheesh. I think this may happen so that she can get a good name from his family. All I want to happen is Thulasi to slap the idiots!!! LOL

For a moment, thought it was Tamizh at the door, nevermind. Varadha was amazing and talked softly to Thulasi. It is good that he explained their situation clearly. So I'm hoping Thulasi will inform Tamizh about the 'notepad' thingy michigy. (Whatever they say in Tamil.) Seems to be Thulasi is very angry with Kanagu, well what to do.

Good advice to Kanagu by Tamizh. He should have not yelled as Kanagu will get more veruppu on him. Aiyoo, this Anand changed Kanagu to a bad character. Looks like he won't leave Deepa that easily and for sure there are going to be many problems for her family.

Don't know what to say about last few minutes. It clearly shows both the doctor and Bhuvana have a big story behind their past. Todays episode moved very fast especially the money problem is now solved.
Shemmo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SweetyGreen

Thanks shammu dear for the quick wonderful update.. πŸ‘
Title is also very funny...πŸ˜†
And u missed out last part tat is Bhuvana looks angry and her hubby welcome his relation...πŸ˜‰

Oopsssssssssssss....Yes sorry i forgot...Wait i will edit soon!!...Thanks for saying ka!!πŸ˜›
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Shammu for the nice update.😊

I was very relieved when TA accepted the money from MMπŸ˜‰. They way MM spoke to TA (using the same words spoke by TA before) was very consoling and touchingπŸ€—.

Mad to see GW being so mean😑. What else to expect from this lady? She just changes her way of talking to people who are rich. When she saw the money initially from TA, all her teeths were seen and  after coming to know that it is from Thulasi, her face became so small🀒. Also she wanted TA itself to use the money for the marriage purpose, just becoz it was from Thulasi. Hope she is not going to shamelessly ask the other 2 Lakhs that TA has for VC.😲

Very nice words spoken by TA to Kanagu. But as I expected, director now splitting the friendship of Kanagu/Joseph with TA. I felt like slapping both Kanagu and Joseph when they said that whatever Anand said was true. Idiots. When they get nice aapu back from Anand, then they will fall on TA feet again. I think that there will be absolutely no one to support him when the ganja issue comes up. 😭

My only worry is this Kanagu is still going to trouble Deepa. This might trigger Deepa mom and I won't want her to cut Deepa's frienship with Thulasi. That will be very painful.
Edited by beatricepearl - 13 years ago
SweetyGreen thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shamz.

Oopsssssssssssss....Yes sorry i forgot...Wait i will edit soon!!...Thanks for saying ka!!πŸ˜›

Thats ok dear... my pleasure to help u...😊
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome updates Shamz!!

I am happy that Tamil accepted the money from MM.  Even though he was hesitant at first, MM is the only way to help him.  It's good that Tulasi told Tamil to take it.  Plus getting money from MM is safer than Anand.  I wonder what Padma may do when she finds out??

GW was so happy to get the money, but after she found out that it was MM who gave it her face changed.  However Lav seems happy that the money came from Tulasi's side....I really think that she is starting to change.  It's good that Periappa came and told them not to worry.  GW lying about where the money came from is not that bad...but I'm not sure.  Overall, with the money, TA will solve both problems together..which is good.

When the doorbell rang, I expected Tamil.  I thought TT would talk things out about the money and all.  But it's good that it was VH.  Poor VH and Tulasi, they think that GW has changed for good.  Deepa's dad is awesome!!  He dealt with this matter properly.  He wasn't even all angry at Kanagu just disappointed and politely asked TT to talk with him. 

Tamil spoke to Kanagu so fast!  He was sharp and straight to the point.  It's good that Joseph was there as well.  Kanagu was totally rude today.  He is now competing with Tamil.  He thinks that Deepa loves him after she just pitied and gave him a ride.  Kanagu completly brought up Tamil's past with Tulasi.  Kanagu does not look like he will give up soon!!  I bet Anand will tell him to do more stuff.  Poor Joseph, I hope he puts some brains in Kanagu.  Slowly because of Anand, Kanagu is turning against Tamil.  Where will this al end??

Bhuvana is one scary woman.  Does she know that her husband has another past???  I'm not really sure why she gave that expression.  She will probably yell at him, after the guest goes.

Was it just me, or was today moving really fast???  In one episode the entire money problem is solved and Tamil spoke to Kanagu.  Tamil's track is moving really fast now.  I think Kumuran may focus on Anand track again next week.

Also, the much hype about Lav's wedding is slowly decreasing for several reasons...
1) Tulasi has the same saree as the others
2) Lav may turn in favour of Tulasi
3) GW and Lav know that it was MM who gave the money and accept it
4) TT are realizing that Charu is poking her nose in their business
5) GW and Charu know that Sudha knows their evil plan...making them less likely to cause a scene at the wedding hall

Overall an intersting episode.  Hoping for a good end to the week tom.
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks daa Shammu for the wonderful update and for replacing me today πŸ€—πŸ€—.

This episode was moving very fast and they seem to pack lot of things in one episode, i know it is not new for Thendral team which is good.

As Smiles said, all that what we thought could be highlights for wedding hall episodes are being shown now one by one. Does it mean that this Kumaran has sth different than we expect or think or does it mean that no twist is going to be shown in the wedding hall. No way, they can't do that. This team gives us every two/three months a twist, i think it is now time for another one too. Let's see. 

The first scene was very nice, and like Nicole said, i liked the way MM convinced his SIL, really a nice change in him.πŸ‘πŸΌ Now for sure, TA would be the first person to help Mohan out of that kanja problem, even if it is not for him, but for his FIL. I like the SIL-FIL rlship here.

Like many of us, Thulasi was expecting TA too, that is why she ran to open the door. Varada remained calm which is good. So no more bro and cook for Thulasi. 

Grrr...GW...when she saw the money, she showed her 32 teeth and why did not she refuse to take the money if she has so much of proud.😑 Lavanya seems to change slowly, good good. 

Kanagu, nee another psycho ve thaan. What an idiot he is, don't worry TA, he is unlucky to lose such a nice and helpful friend like you and to get a selfish&coward friend like Anandh. i think if he continues disturbing Deepa, she may even go to police, and then maybe we get to see the joker police again....lol.....

Nothing to tell about Buvana and her story, she seems to know about his first wife, that why she does not like if any of her hubby's relatives visits him. I still don't think that she is Thulasi's mother πŸ˜•. 

Oh mannn, what is the twist which is going to come in wedding hall??

Edited by Gunz. - 13 years ago