Pavitra Rishta

Written Update : 4th Feb 2011

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
[CRYPT]Written Update
-----------------------------------------------

Outside a room in the mansion .
Vaishali is vrying and talking to Archana about Varsha's inability to conceive a child .Varsha hears everything .She goes completely numb .Suddenly her focus becomes blurred as she is walking down the stairs of the mansion .
She can hear  voices.....
Bhavna .....telling her that one day she will long for a child , a child that she is  being so carelss about .
Satish .......saying that by aborting the baby she has killed his joy as well as the baby was his also ..
Herself ....Screaming that she is going for the abortion ..
Manav ....trying to hide somethign from her when he was talking to Satish ...

These  voices are echoing in her mind ..She  coems down the stairs and just slumps down.She is sitting like a statue with not a single tear in her eye ...her face gone totally blank .

Upstais in the room , after seeing Vaishali crying so much , Archana comes to a decision that varsha has to be told immediately .She is worried about varsha an is getting frustrated why satish is hiding this from her .She tells Vaishali to come with her and they will both convince Satish not to keep Varsha in the dark ...

Deshmukh house
Vandita and Savita are making rotis ...
Savita is in a very good mood and she is loving the company of her daughter .She is teasing vandita that despite of being her daughter why is she so scared of her saas .
Vandita tells her that she is not scared but to keep Ajit happy she is good to Rasika .
Then she asks  Savita what happened about her going to see Manav .
Savita : I did go but by the time I got there , he had left with his wife so I quietly came back .
Vandita ( laughing ) : Oh really , now since when have you started to wait for someone like this ...As far as I know you , when you get stubborn about something you just do not change your opinion so why this change now ..
Both mother and daughter are in an extremely good mood .
Savita : No change whatsoever .....I was going to say something but then I thought about your father , he has told me that one should not react and say anything when angry because when in anger people react , they only end up spoiling things rather than finding a solution ....so I just came back ..
While she is  saying this damodar is standing there and listening ...
Savita :Let me tell you , your father drinks ( makes a gesture of a bottle ) but sometimes he can talk sense also ..
Both mother and daughter burst out laughing ...
Damodar : Not sometimes , all the time  I talk sense ....but you only pick it up sometimes...
Savita: see, I say one good thing about your dad and now he is sittign on the top of some tree or something  ..
Damodar : If I dare sit on some tree top , yo uwill make sure that yo ushake the tree so much that I will fall down ..
They both are flirting with each other in their own way ......😆😆
Vandita tells her parents that she has to leave and they happily say good bye to their daughter .....

The mansion
Archana and vaishali come down .Archana tells Manav and satish that has to talk to them in private .
Dharmesh gets very worried as he is sure that now Archu will tell about him to satish .
They all go to another room, only Dharmesh is left in the living room worrying like hell about what they are going to talk about ...

Ajit's house
Ajit and Vinod come back .Vinod  says good bye to both of them when vandita tells him that manju has left with her mother .
After he leaves , Ajit shuts th  door and puts the lights off and puts his arms around Vandita .
He tells Vandita that htey do not get any privacy and all day in this little house they hardly have any time together .Then his mother is also always there . Vandita gets very shy and tried to go but Ajit holds her arm and tells her that now that he has got a chance he will not let it slip away from him to be close to his wife ...he gets close to  a Vandita and she also is very happy to be near her husband ...

Vinod's room
Vinod comes back and tells manjusha that the business belongs to maanv and he is sure that his business will do very well.Manju wants to talk to Aie but Vinod stops her and tells her that there is no need and he will look for some other work for himself ...

IN a room in the Mansion
Manav ,Archana, vaishali and satish are all standing .
Archna : satish Ji , you have to tell varsha the truth .
satish : I wan tto , bu tI don't have the courage .I cannot see tears in her eyes .
Vaishali : Wel lthen just leave this place ...all of us .I am not a strong person and I cannot take this anymore .
Manav : Now listen to me carefully Satish .You are hiding the truth from her ...you are not making her happy by doing so , you are only going to increase her pain.Just gather courage now and tell her .
Satish : I know yo uare right and I should have todl her the truth by now bu tto be honest I myself was struggling with the fact that I can never be a father now .This was just not sinking in ...
But I do not have a choice now .This is the reality of our lives and we have no cloice but to face it ..I have to accept the truth now and then together me and Varsha will live with this  truth for the rest of our lives ....But no more , now I will tell her .

He tells everyone that even Dahrmesh should know when all of them know this too ..
He goes out to get Dharmesh but Vaishali just leaves the room on hearing Dharmesh's name ...

Dharmesh in in a mess downstairs ..He is now worried sick about what satish is being  told by Manav and Archana .He is totally terrified with both of them telling Satish his kartoot and he thinks that they will completly murder him and his character  in front of satish ..
When Satish calls him , he assumes that he is being called because now satish knows ...Unable to face satish and getting shred into pieces  by Manav and Archana , he just runs  away from  the mansion and decides that this is the best thing to do now ...just get the hell out of here ....

Hotel room
Madhuri is packing her stuff .Varun wants to know if his dad is coming along too .Madhuri snaps at varun and tells him that his father has nothing  to do with them now .She tells him that they are in this world alone and only have each other ...
When varun says that he wants to be with his dad , madhuri is very angry .She tells him that she will slap him if he questions about his father and he has to chose if he wishes to stay with dad or his mom ..
Varun hugs his mother and tells her that he doesn't want to be with his dad .He asks about keeping  the toys that his dad gave him but Madhuri tells him that they don't want anything  to do with his father  any more ....

Mansion
Satish is still wondering about how he will tell this to Varsha .He asks Archana how he will break the news to his  parents .He knows that his fatehr will come around but he is very worried about his mother .Already his mother didn't like Varsha and now after she finds this out , what would be her reaction.
Archana tells him that he should just focus on Varsha right now as it is varsha who cannot be a mother any more and no one is more hurt than her .She tells him to stop thinking about anyone anr anything  right now and just focus on his wife ..
Manav too is in agreement .He tells satish that if the two of them are ready to  live with this reality then the rest can be taken care of later ...the rest will come around too ....
They start wondering  where Varsha is ....
Suddenly satish realizes that varsha has not been seen for a long time and he gets worried .On his saying this even Archana gets very worried ..

Precap ; Dharmesh is standing in a kitchen and is fixing a drink for himsefl.....He is still worrying about all the issues of Vaishali and Madhuri surrounding him , suddenly someone  puts the light on .He turns around and is shocked to see Madhuri there ....[/CRYPT]

Edited by *Resham* - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jasmine10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank you for the update Tanya.
shalurulez thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh...finally its moving forward.....dey better not stick wid varsha's track nly...wish we culd c mre of armaan 😒 tnks 4 the updtes tanyaz! :)
shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thx for the update...i feel bad for madhuri
Mythreaye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the great update:-)
gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks, Tanyaz.

Where is Dhammu's bravado these days.  He looks like a deer caught in the headlight everyime I see him on the screen.  He was going to take Manav down.  Wellll...., what happened to that?
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update.
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Madhuri in the room? BTW what happened to what they showed in yday's precap ? CVs decided they will delay it for sometime or show it in a different way?

Nice to know Dharmesh was petrified and dying just thinking that they all will know his truth. 

And how much are they going to drag this Varsha's truth? Tell ... I cannot tell .. Tell ... I cannot tell ...

Since when Vaishali was weak hearted that she starts crying whenever she see Varsha? Characters are getting weirder.

And Madam Archana decided Varsha needs to know the truth just bcos Vaishali was crying so much ... otherwise she wouldn't have thought so?

Anyway, thanks for the update, Tanyaz.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Finally an interesting episode to watch!! Thanks Tanya!!