Written Update of 04-02-11,Friday Episode

Hema_M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Hema for the wonderful and funny update ๐Ÿค—. 

A very confusing episode...eventhough T&T were not there, it was kind of interesting, happyy TPS is back.........but they decided to torture us with friday's epis with GW and Charu's romance, kandraaviyana kodumai ๐Ÿคข...sigh.....but happy no Bujjis for two weeks now, we warn you Kumaran, don't show them anymore till wedding is done. 

It looks like Buvana is Thulasi's mom, i don't want her to be, oh no please, She is such a disgusting character, let her be psycho's mom, that would be perfect. Are they trying to say that the Dr. Lakshman is a good person and Buvana valachupottufied him ๐Ÿ˜•. Somehow i am still hoping that TPS is her mom, atleast they do look alike. Knowing this director, he can confuse us and then adichufying a bulti showing TPS is Thulasi's mom. Or they decide to show a different track like someone already told here, that the daughter of such a mother could prove herself as pure to this world. Let's see. 

I like the way they interlink the characters with T&T....it is interesting. So now, Buvana and her hubby will come to the marriage, and i was thinking, that TA is going to get back his job and will invite TPS for his sister's wedding. That would be great, when Buvana, MM and TPS meet each other, but this director won't let them meet soo soon. Twist varudhu twist varudhu nu solli pottu torture pannuvaaru ๐Ÿ˜ก. 

Grrr....so nth of that what we expect is going to happen in the wedding hall...but for sure sth involving Thulasi will come out there...but not about Charu.....her track seems to be backed off as for now. Ennamo nadakuthu in Thendral, but onnume puriyala....lol....

Edited by Gunz. - 13 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Wonderful Update & Comments Hema!!!

After seeing today's episode.....looks like its Bhuwana is Thulasi's mom....so TPS is back...finally somehow TA will go back to bank soon....i think TPS is going to find out that TA is Bhuwana's SIL.....then she will offer him job with some plan...nothing is going to be positive around T/TA for sure...TPS's son also going to show up...i bet he is going to be a negative role too...

Last part...good for TA he escaped from entering psycho's house with his mom....is he going to meet VR?..Vera enna athe than....psycho hugging her Athai is kodumai lol...omg enna oru pasam she ran to her right away like they never met for months..rombave over....konjam vittal she might have ran out and hugged TA too...over romance between her and Athai....Shammu your random thought was right lol..so next week TA will meet Bhuwana when they go see Lakshman...maybe in wedding hall she will witness the insults that Thulasi is going to face as a result of odi ponna mom....MM & Bhuwana might meet too at hall if he got invited...sure he will get invited...finally the the side tracks are getting an interlink with T/TA....
good..lets see whats in store for us next-week.....
Edited by Noxeous - 13 years ago
Janani20 thumbnail
Thanks for the superb update Hema akka! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Today was a little boring without a scene with Tamizh and Thulasi together๐Ÿ˜› Wow, as you said he said a whole bunch of names, vitturintha oru periya liste sollirippar pole irukku.๐Ÿ˜†I think the first part was not needed, there was not much into the story but anyhow it was good that the story is moving faster without bujjima&bujippa scenes๐Ÿ˜† Bhuvana is a scary woman man seriously, her character is really confusing.๐Ÿ˜• These old couples romance is too much, we havent even seen like this for T&T๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผpentha adathathu irukke--aiyo! ๐ŸคขThis Charu is really mental. The way she got up and went to hug her sothai, as if she came from America. LOL I dont even think she would do that to her mum. But Charu looked really pretty and cute with the bun hairstyle๐Ÿ˜ณ and that purple top suited her very much! 

Really happy to see Thirupura Sundari after a long while๐Ÿ˜Š She was looking younger and beautiful in this episode whereas in the bank she was looking kinda old. LOOL I'm saying everyone is pretty today, random!๐Ÿ˜† Now I'm totally confused, whether Bhuvana or Thirupura Sundari is Thulasi's mother. I think it is more likely to be Bhuvana, not TPS. Oh yes, so the Doctor will meet everyone in the wedding and I'm sure they are going to rock. Hoping for those scenes to come up in the next few weeks but definetely either TPS or Bhuvana will go to the wedding and meet MM, then come to know Thulasi is their daughter. Overall, it was an interesting episode and now we cant expect T&T scenes till wedding scenes are over.
Edited by janani123 - 13 years ago
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Thanks hema dear for the wonderful titled update...๐Ÿ‘

Now Thendral semma hot going machi with interesting twists!!!๐Ÿ˜†
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Hems for the wonderful and superfast Update!!๐Ÿ‘Missed ur Updates a lot..Yeah ur back!!
(Hahahahaa your side comments were funny!!๐Ÿ˜†)

Huh...Soo Bhuvana dont want her hubby relatives to come to their house..Ama pinna vantha avanga sugamana vazhkai paripogividum thaane๐Ÿ˜ก..I dont want Bhuvana to be Thulasi mom...Please dont...I hate her, not only me everyone!!...I still think its TPS, with some unexpected past!!!....๐Ÿ˜ณ

Yeahhh....TPS is back....Im sooo happyy!!...Welcome Back mam!!...OMG...Her son a new character??..Uff....Serial romba mystery-ya pogutheeee๐Ÿ˜•

TA s going to meet VR, i think!!...Aiyayooo Charu unga veedlayum romance-ahhhh??...Soo neenga oru edathaiyum vidurathaaa illaiya??...

OMG..Naan inniki sonna mathiri Periyappa knows Doc very well...Soo they will come to wedding and MM too....OMG OMG...Dir is a Killadi in confusing us!!....Huh!!...

Kalyanam nadakudo illaiyoo, we viewers will go to mental hosp nichayama๐Ÿคฃ

Onnume puriyala intha ulagathile!!๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by Shamz. - 13 years ago
TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Hema for the nice update, Title is superb..!!๐Ÿ˜† and the way singing off was awesome..!! Super..!!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ‘

OMG so much of confusing and interesting things going on right now.๐Ÿ˜•.!! So they are going to invite Dr. and Bhuvana to the wedding, If Bhuvana is really Thulasi's mom - MM will also be there.๐Ÿ˜ฒ.!! Will they show them meeting so soon (I doubt..!!) ๐Ÿ˜•
I also think if they make them to meet, there will be problems and avamanams to Thulasi for sure from both sides.. From GW and Charu side we already know that she will not leave Thulasi that easily..!!๐Ÿ˜ก To add more this matter will also be there to make problems.๐Ÿ˜ก !! So i think Director sir has decided to make Thulasi not to study peacefully.๐Ÿ˜ญ !! So i think they are going to show a big twist in the wedding hall..!! Lets see..!!๐Ÿ˜•

TPS is back in action.๐Ÿ˜‰.!! I want TA get his job back very soon...!! And also i want TPS to be Thulasi's mom but the possibilities are less compared to Bhuvana...!!๐Ÿ˜•

Last part abba TA didn't go in..๐Ÿ˜ƒ!! That was really nice.๐Ÿ˜†.!! GW and Charu's romance thanga mudiyale pa..!! Hand in hand... evalo naayi da appadi pudchindripa.. Hmm๐Ÿ˜ก romba da too much...!!  I  too guess he is going to meet VR as that TA had come there till the door and  he went back only after seeing VR going with anger.๐Ÿ˜•.!! So lets see how are they going to link and when are they going to give a twist.!!

Hoping for a nice promo for the week ahead..!!๐Ÿ˜
Edited by bhaghi - 13 years ago
Ruby-86 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Hema for the wonderful Update.

Now after watching this episode,  i am starting to think that the twist at wedding hall is not going to be based on GW or Charu, i now have a feeling that Charu's intention is going to continue even longer along with GW's acting towards T/TA. I got that thought after seeing TPS, somehow TPS is going to find Thulasi is Bhuwana's daughter & TA is her Son-in-Law, then she will offer him job. What if TPS decide to take revenge on Thulasi using TA because of Bhuwana, TPS might decide to support Charu after knowing about her intention towards TA because she might decide to teach a lesson to Bhuwana. TPS might support TA on future problems to get a good name & then she might move her plan. Leaving all these guessing, seeing TPS's character, she might whole heartily support TA/Thulasi too as she also can understand the pain that Thulasi underwent because of her mom . i wish TPS is not a villi to T/TA. but like Gunz said i prefer this team to show TPS as Thulasi's mom, will be way better!

GW & Charu, is it that important to show them hugging? directer know our weak point so  he is trying to irritate us even more. VR is planning something for sure, lets see what he is up to. 

Hema_M thumbnail

Originally posted by: janani123

Thanks for the superb update Hema akka! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
really??? ohh no am just 19,I swear so please Hema sollunga podhum

Janani20 thumbnail

LOOOL Your 19 but I am 12! ๐Ÿ˜› So I have to call you akka ๐Ÿ˜‰