UTTARAN CVS APPRECIATION THREAD

Posted: 13 years ago

hmmm guys i am not very pleased  with all of u you guys have opened so many appreciation threads on this forum for couples veecha, veeya for individuals/actors, ichcha, veer, tapasya, vansh,  and now there's  satya's too but have u forgot about the team who created such a wonderful serial for us😆 , not fair ,you should have appreciated their efforts as well😆😆. they have used their brilliant  intellect🤣 to create such a wonderful🤣🤣, awesome 🤣 minblowing,🤣serial... so lets appreciate their efforts🥳 on this thread and you know what type of appreciation i mean😆😆 lol no  😛oh come on you know

so lets appreciate and thank our dear cvs before this thread gets closed so here is mine

MY dear cvs thank you so much ... for such a great serial you  deserve this  appreciation
 YOU MAY HAVE WON MANY AWARDS BUT THIS IS VIEWERS APPRECIATION PLEASE  ACCEPT.

Edited by jdfan - 12 years ago

🤣cvs appr thread🤣

vaise they r doing a fab job, see uttaran is still getting trps , they know how to hold viewers attention, they show crap but still ppl watch it,
Originally posted by intruderfast

🤣cvs appr thread🤣

vaise they r doing a fab job, see uttaran is still getting trps , they know how to hold viewers attention, they show crap but still ppl watch it,
sorry dear u might have posted a little earlier because the thread was still in the making there was something wrong with my computer so images were not posted now take a look. Edited by jdfan - 13 years ago
awesome gal.... lovely AT...

for cvs from me

Free ride on

with
Originally posted by JustJ

awesome gal.... lovely AT...

for cvs from me

Free ride on

with
🤣🤣cool
🤣pls change the name from appreciation to depreciation🤣🤣
Originally posted by rahulvaid1

🤣pls change the name from appreciation to depreciation🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣
😊very good post👏 uttaran cvs definitely deserve this rather than glittering awards i have something for them too 
Edited by katieperry - 13 years ago
cool ....katieperry u are a newcomer  to this forum so
                                                       🤗welcome 🤗
Edited by jdfan - 13 years ago
Originally posted by jdfan

cool ....katieperry u are a newcomer  to this forum so
                                                       🤗welcome 🤗
Thanks😳and nice pic of johnny depp 😍😍i really adore him😍😍 and i was going to enter the same name while joining this forum but it was not availible now i know why not