Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: wavescrasher

thnx so much :) i really like the show. lot of celebs.
the members don't seem to like the rules and are leaving :(
why can't the moderators be a little compromising?

rules are supposed to be for our convenience right.
if they are inconvenient and suffocating like it seems, then why cant moderators bend a little and the members be a little more tolerating of others views?

just my opinion.. its pretty sad to notice members leaving the forum, makes me want to think twice

Mods can't compromise cause that will probably mean more work? These rules seem the easy way out. All praises for celebs and no funny comments. This forum seems to have been taken over by the phangirls. Which means time to leave for other normal members.

KaJen.xoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you so much for putting up the rules hope to see some improvement which i  don't think its going to work in this forum but fingers crossed bless us lol😳
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
why is everyone making things difficult on purpose? all everyone wants to do is give others a hard time

i think mods should close this topic but keep it pinned for the rules

no more feedback & questions
run it as u are now cos its working.
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: MeghaSRKLover

why is everyone making things difficult on purpose? all everyone wants to do is give others a hard time

I can't quite figure out if the mods are trying to run a communist country or an online forum where freedom of speech is supposed to be respected. There seems to be very little difference between the two on this forum.

If expressing our views is considered giving someone a hard time then I refuse to apologise for speaking up. If you are really against feedback, then why bother leaving your comment on this topic and why bother saying you agree with the TM? Or are we only supposed to agree with members of the DT and expect everyone to follow these rules regardless of how restricting they are?
Originally posted by: MeghaSRKLover

how does giving feedback & personal POVs to mods translate into "giving others a hard time".. 
modishh thumbnail
Originally posted by: Meena1

how does giving feedback & personal POVs to mods translate into "giving others a hard time".. 

Good point I guess Megha was giving her feedback.😃
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: modishh

Good point I guess Megha was giving her feedback.😃

The same feedback that she believes no-one should give?!😆
Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

The same feedback that she believes no-one should give?!😆

double standards i tell ya..🤣

Modishh - perhaps you should have clarified her "misconception"..  its funny how you actually "supported" it..
Edited by Meena1 - 13 years ago
modishh thumbnail
Originally posted by: Meena1

double standards i tell ya..🤣

Modishh - perhaps you should have clarified her "misconception"..  its funny how you actually "supported" it..

If every other member is free to express their opinion, why not her. I don't see a reason why I should clarify what she is saying. I thought it was pretty clear. Do I have to give justification to each thing I say now?😔
modishh thumbnail
[QUOTE=indn inn0cence]modishh -

I answered all your questions very patiently the other day. Not sure what was left off. And I told you before as a note to your post that I am not allowed to talk about member warnings in open.

Btw, it was 2 am at that time. I had to sleep.😕

Edited by modishh - 13 years ago