Pavitra Rishta

Written Update : 7th Feb 2011

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
[CRYPT]Written Update

------------------------------------------

Mansion
Every one is looking for Varsha but she is no where to be found .Satish calls Dharmesh  to know if Varsha is with him .Dharmesh reluctantly picks up his  mobile but he is relieved to know  that Satish was only asking about Varsha ..
Dharmesh asks about Vaishali and satish tells him that she is fine and that he is going to get in touch with him later .Dharmesh gives him an axcuse that his mother had called him to be back as she was not well so he left the mansion .
After putting his bobile down , Dharmesh decided to get in touch with Madhuri as he had made her upset .Madhuri is not picking  up the phone so Dharmesh decides to go straight to the hotel ..

Train Stration .
Madhuri is waiting for the train .Varun is sleeping on her laps .
Few gundas are eyeing her .They have wrong intentions and want to harass her as she is all alone  at this time .
Dharmesh's mother is  at the same station .She has come to drop her rleative .After seeing her off she looks at Madhuri and immediately figures out the intentions of  those gundas .She goes and sits next to Madhuri , giving those gundas very stern look .
The gundas  get scared and they run away .
She asks Madhuri about her destination .Madhuri tells her that she wants to go to Pune .Dharmesh's mother tells Madhuri that she is at the wrong platform ...Infact she tells Madhuri that she has missed the train .She gets worried about Madhuri as Madhuri is looking dazed and very lost .
The nice decent lady asks her questions as to what she is doing her all alone and where is her family and her husband .
Madhuri starts crying .
Madhuri : He ruined me ..He married me and after I had his child , he just left me to live his own life .I trusted him the most , but he ruined me ...

The mansion .
satish goes to the terrace and finds Varsha sitting there .
Varsha has gone totally numb .She is answering him at all..When he asks her how she is , she just walks away ..

Hotel
The manager informs Dharmesh that madhuri has checked out .

Mansion
Satish puts Varsha to bed and everyone else also goes to sleep .Varsha is just lying down quietly with her eyes wide open .

Dharmesh's house
Dharmesh coems to his house and he  goes to the kitchen , suddenly someone comes in , it is Maduri .Both Dharmesh and Madhuri are shocked to see each other in this house .Dharmesh immediately starts screaming  at her because he thinks that she should not have coem to this house ..His mother comes in the kitchen ...
She coems in and tells Dharmesh what happened on the train station .She tells Dharmesh that madhuri has been abandoned by her husband and that she bought her here to spend the night in the house .

In a room in the mansion .
Manav and Archana are both trying  to sleep but they cannot .
Archana : You are not sleeping .
Manav : You also cannot sleep .
Archana: I was thinking about Varsha.
Manav : I was thinking about Varsha, satish , Vaishu , Aie Baba ....so many people to think about and worry about .
Archana ; Yo uare missing your parents,  aren't you ? She comes  near Manav and cuddles up with him .
Manav : Yes , I feel terrible that I cannot take care of them in this old age but I don't know what to do .If only Aie would accept you in the hosue then we will both go and live with them .I am really missing them today ..
Archana : Don't worry Manav , she will accept me and then we will all live together again ..
Manav : Just like before , we  will all be in one house  ( he smiles happily ) and yes even if we fight , the very  day we will sort out everything  ..
Archana ( looking worried ) : Manav , what about Vaishali .What  if her problems with Dahrmesh are not sorted out , what will happen to her and where will she be if we go back to Aie and baba's place .
Manav : Don't wory about that ,  we will not back out to help Vaishali ....
Archana : Wh yare you so good Maanv ?
Manav : because you  are so good .
They both putt their arms around each other lovingly ....

Room where madhuri is sleeping .
Dharmesh comes to make it up with madhuri but this time Madhuri is not listening  to his lies .She screams that she is fed up with his lies and his manipulations .She tells him that his love for her and for varun is all a lie ..she tells him that she mistakingly destroyed the life of another girl and she will never forgive herself  for that ...
Dharmesh says that he has been paying her money from  the time they got married and that he has not used her in fact he has given her money all the  time ....
Madhuri tells him that he should have gone to a prostitue then , why  did he come  to her .
Dharmesh tells  her that in that case she should just completely  break  away and never look back , not even for money and not even for varun .He tells her that varun is  going to die soon and she should just let him die like this .
Madhuri breaks down  crying and Dharmesh feels relieved that he has managed to convince her yet again ...now he wants to convince Vaishali as well.....

In a park
Varsha and Satish come to a park .Satish is talking  to Varsha that childhood is such a beautiful time and that they would love to have their own kid but what if something  goes wrong and they are unable to have a child ....
Varsha is acting like a statue and she is hardly responding to him .She just walks away .Manav comes  in and he tells  Satish that  they should go and get the car sorted out ...
he too is a little worried to see Varsha but  he seems in a hurry to get the car fixed ..Satish goes with  Manav ..

Dharmesh's hosue .
Dharmesh's father is reading a story to Dharmesh from the morning news paper about how a wife murdered her husband after she found out  about his second marriage .πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
He is disgusted how can some men play with a beautiful thing like  marriage this way .Dharmesh is looking seriously tense and is extremely uncomfortable .......
Dharmesh 's father tells his son to drop Madhuri to the station and bring back vaishali with hi mto the hosue

Precap : Vaishali is crying and talking to Archana ...
She is telling Archana that Aie was asking  about Dharmesh and she doesn't know how to tell her that she has been cheated by him and that she is his second wife ....
Archana  gets worried because varsha is sitting  there but when both sisters look  back , varsha has gone ....[/CRYPT]

Edited by *Resham* - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
dharmesh is a monster urggh doesnt even care abt his son
-SONU- thumbnail
thanks 4 the update tanya di
shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks tanya...appreciate your extra effort when things are busy!!   πŸ€—
deep388 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanyaz for the update...couldn't help but LMAO when the father read that newspaper report🀣 

Dharmesh is a sicko...😑
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Update Di.. ArMan 😳.. Manav at last thinking about his parents.
Dharmesh 😑
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i can't believe dharmesh saying such a terrible thing about varun...he can't be human...i thought even tho he was so awful with the women and other relationships i thought he did care for his son...what a b'*****d πŸ˜‘😑🀒🀒 (sorry mods if that's not allowed. you can remove it if you need to...but i hope u agree  πŸ˜† )
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update, Tanyaz.

That B*d Dharmesh is being too lucky! 

And the gang is still at the Haveli for 1 whole calendar week!!! Ab Khatam bhi karo yaar!