Post All Tutorials Here #2 - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
There may be a easy way to do this..but this how i do it..if anyone has any easy way ..please share it with us..!!!πŸ˜ƒ
Tried to explain in detail as much as possible..if u still have doubt..then feel free to PM me..i will try :)!!😳

Rounded borders in photoshop:

File>Open (open u r full-made sigge)
U will see in "layer" Palette (where all layers are placed..if u can't see then goto window>Layers or press "F7")that the layer-"background" is "Locked"..we need to unlock it..just "Double click" the "background" layer..a pop-up box will come..it will ask whether to rename as "layer 0".......press Ok!!(We need to do this in order to get transparent border for
background)

Then simply press "U" or select "Rounded Rectangle tool"(by right clicking for more options)..set these options just below the menu bar..

choose:"Paths" | rounded shape rectangle |Radius: 30

Then drag the mouse on the picture/sigge..u will see the shape of rounded rectangle..do as per u r desire n shape..

Now comes the tricky part..Just "Right click" and press "Make selection"
                                or
[Choose "PATHs" (Window>Path) OR just to side of "Layer" palette u will see "channels" n then "Paths"..u will see some shape of white rectangle!!Now select/click on it n then "right click" ..press "Make selection"..]

Now..u will get a pop up box "new selection"asking for details for "Feather"..u can keep it "0" for perfect rounded rectangle (use 1-5 for experimenting later)

U will see the shape selected with marching ants..Go back to "Layers" palette,
n then press "Inverse"( Select >Inverse or Ctrl + Shit + I) n then press "Cut" (Edit>Cut)
That's it!!

If u want to add a border for the rounded rectangle then do this:

Select>Load selection..u will see just the rounded rectangle is selected..
Then goto Edit >Stroke..Select u r desired color .. 2-5 pixels..as per u r wish..center..then press OK!!

Now Important thing..save this as .PNG file in order to see transperant background!!

File>Save for Web>.PNG24>SAve>Give a name>Ok
                    Or
File>Save as>.png>save>Interlaced>Give a name>Ok

------------------
Different edges:

U can also make whatever shape edges u want..with help of "PEN" tool..

File>Open (open u r full-made sigge)
U will see in "layer" Palette that the layer is Locked..we need to unlock it..just "Double click" the "background" layer..it will ask to rename as "layer 0",,,press Ok!!

Now..press "P"/ pen tool n set these options..             PATH|PEN TOOL
Now start at one point..(click mouse at one point n leave)n then next(click mouse on another point to join it)..continue it.. until u connect again to first point n make a shape..i made this trapezoid shape..

Just "Right click" and press "Make selection"
Now..u will get a pop up box "new selection" asking for details for "Feather"..u can keep it "0" for sharp edges(use 1-5 for experimenting later)

Go back to "Layers",U will see the shape selected with marching ants..
n then press "Inverse"( Image >Inverse or Ctrl + Shit + I) n then press "Cut" (Edit>Cut)
That's it!!

If u want to add a border for the shape then do this:

Select>Load selection..u will see just the shape is selected..
Then goto Edit >Stroke..Select u r desired color .. 2-5 pixels..as per u r wish..center..then press OK!!

Now Important thing..save this as .PNG file in order to see transparent background!!

File>Save for Web>.PNG24>Save>Give a name>Ok
                    Or
File>Save as>.png>save>Interlaced>Give a name>Ok

----------------------------------

U can many different edges shapes with "PEN TOOL" as u desire or with already present in the shapes tool..-eclipse tool / polygon tool(with different sides)  OR
Press "U" n select "custom shape tool" n then just below the main menu bar ..u will see "shape" press that..n use the shapes available!!

----------------------------------------
There is also a very "easy" way through performing "Action's"..if u know what actions are search for "rounded border action"/"Edge collection action" n load it!!
Hope this helps..
Sri:-)

can anyone give me tutorial of how to make siggies ? and i want to tutorial of how to eraser the border of like eg

here u can see i hav joined two pics, so i want to eraser that line.......i hope ur understanding what i am trying to say πŸ˜• plzzzzz show me tutorial

check out this sig

here i can't see any border......in spite the sig maker hav joined so many pics together but i can't see any border.....why isn't it happening with me ?

plzzzzzz show me tutorial plzzzzzzzzzzz

Edited by -Nishita- - 13 years ago
Originally posted by -Nishita-

can anyone give me tutorial of how to make siggies ? and i want to tutorial of how to eraser the border of like eg

here u can see i hav joined two pics, so i want to eraser that line.......i hope ur understanding what i am trying to say πŸ˜• plzzzzz show me tutorial 

check out this sig 

here i can't see any border......in spite the sig maker hav joined so many pics together but i can't see any border.....why isn't it happening with me ? 

plzzzzzz show me tutorial plzzzzzzzzzzz

Originally posted by asmita1429

Found two wonderful tutorials.

For siggymaking

For enhancing picture i.e. digital makeup

Hope dis help. πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by shahidlicious

If you want the PSD, do let me know! I will pm you!

Love,
Kiran<3

They look great... would love to try them

Can you please PM the link... i will give credit on the first page of my shop
There may be a easy way to do this..but this how i do it..if anyone has any easy way ..please share it with us..!!!πŸ˜ƒ
Tried to explain in detail as much as possible..if u still have doubt..then feel free to PM me..i will try :)!!😳

Many has been wondering how to do this stuff here u go..[For sanaya-luv-arti :)]

GRADIENT FILL ANIMATION
(In Photoshop)

File>New>Choose 300*200(or any size as per u r wish )>RGB color mode>Transparent>ok
Now Press "T" or "Type tool" n write u r text..I am using the word "Sri's Creations"πŸ˜†
(Use any font...but make sure that u r font is wide so when we add effects it can be shown inside..)
I used "Arial Black" font| Regular|40 pt|Strong|center text alignment |black color(use any color it will not matter after we add effects)

Now..create a new layer..(Layer>New>Layer>ok)n then use u r Brush tool(simply press "B")...now from available various brushes use any one or more as per u r wish..
I am using just a basic "flower" brush(just google it u will get many)n applied it three times side by side just below the text!
Now merge layer'S(IMP:Don't Flatten..other wise the transperancy will be LOST!!)Layer>Merge visible..u will see u r two layers are merged to one..(or simply press ctrl + shift + E)

Duplicate ur merged layer file two times = Image>Duplicate - give a name for remembering-i gave "1">ok and again
Image>Duplicate,give a name- "2" ok..u will see three image files copies - u r original one(mine is named "untitled 1" , 1 n 2 !!

Now comes the important part***:
U will see that in my finished image i used two colors - pink n orange "gradient" so firstly u should make ur foreground n background color to pink n orange..Just click where u see black color(in left - tool box) u will get a pop up box "color picker" choose "pink" n click where there is white at back u will get a pop up box "color picker" choose "orange" ..see below
in image!!

[     u can choose any two colors gradient or use multicolour "Spectrum"
gradient..

]

Now Select "first copy" image :("Untitled 1")
Goto select>Load selection>OK ..u will see that the words n flower are selected..now goto Layer>New fill Layer>Gradient>ok
U will see a pop up box "Gradient fill"..press on the "drop down arrow" just beside the color(see in picture where i circled)

U will get many other options..but select first one "foreground to background" - pink n orange..by "double clicking" it

Don't press OK..we need to change some settings..

Change settings to : Style:Linear | Angle :180  press ok

Then Click Layer>Merge Visible ...

Now Select "second copy" image :("1")
Goto select>Load selection>OK ..u will see that the words n flower are selected..now goto Layer>New fill Layer>Gradient>ok
U will see a pop up box "Gradient fill"..press on the "drop down arrow" just beside the color(see in picture where i circled)
U will get many other options..but select first one "foreground to background" - pink n orange..by "double clicking" it(don't press OK..we need to change some settings)

Change settings to : Style:Linear | Angle :90 press ok

Now Select "third copy" image :("2")
U will get many other options..but select first one "foreground to background" - pink n orange..by "double clicking" it(don't press OK..we need to change some settings)

Change settings to : Style:Linear | Angle :  0 press ok

Now goto first image "Untitled 1" and then File>Save as >.PSD>Save>(Give a name/ keep the same)>Ok
Repeat with "1" and "2" ..Don't forget to save as .PSD files and that too in a "new folder" so that it will be easy to IMPORT those files in image ready!

Now open Image ready ..File>Import folder as frames>(open "folder" where u have saved the .PSD files)>Ok
Make sure u r animation window is open (Window>Animation)
--------------------------

PS cs 3 and + users ..
First goto File>Scripts>Load files to stack
A new pop up box will come..load layers..
Use:Folder | then click "Browse" and choose the folder where u have placed out 3 files>Ok
U will see there is only one "frame - 1" in Animation window but three layers "untitled 1"."1" and "2" in "layers"..
We should make each layer related to each frame..for that we need to toggle with visibility of layers through the "eye" u see just beside u r layer..if it is visible ,,,ur layer is visible n if its not visible(just click it to turn - off) then layer is also not visible..
Firstly Duplicate 2 times u r frame with the "duplicate selected frames" button(see picture where i circled  with red color)
If u get extra transparent layer called "frame 2" n "frame 3" in layers..delete them.(right click>delete layer or drag to dustbin/delete)
If layers are not in order ..then please arrange them in order..down -untitled 1.. next to its up -1 and then on top -2..
Now toggle with visibilty eye n frame...
Untitled 1 = 1st frame
1= 2nd frame
2= 3rd frame

----------------------------
For both users:

U will see 3 frames n the time is "0" seconds..we need to delay it...first select all frames..for that u will see a small arrow mark at the upper right of the animation window(just below close)Click it and select "Select All Frames"

And now click on where u see time "0" sec and change it to "0.2" seconds..and also make sure the animation is set  to "Forever" so that it can play continuously...(u will see it just below first frame)

For Image ready users:
Now lastly click on the "Optimized"(just beside where "original" is written in the window) and then select these options in optimize..Window>Optimize..
GIF | Selective | No dither | Tick Tranparency, Matte:None |Interlaced (as shown in below pic)

(U can change these settings as per u r requirement)
Then File>save optimized as>Give a name >save (it will save in Gif format)
U r done!!! :)

For CS3 and + users:πŸ˜ƒ
File>Save for web and devices(Alt+shift+ctrl+S)
U will get a pop up window.. to the "right" u will see some of  the same setting as "above" the image..
Choose  -  Format: "GIF" from drop down box by pressing arrow from PNG/JPEG etc..
Set these options..
Selective | No dither |Tick "Transparency"|No transparency Dither | Matte:None |Tick Interlaced..
To u "right down" u will see "Animation"
Looping Options: Keep it "Forever"
And just below it is "Save"(click it)>give a name>save
U r done!!! :)
                      --------------------------------------------------------

In this one i have used a "White border" for that before saving them to .PSD format i applied white border through stroke..

Select>Load Selection ..Edit>Stroke - A popup box will be opened: Stroke
Width:2 Pixels | Color:White | location:center |Mode:Normal,Opacity:100%

When u open them in image ready use these settings..here i have chose "White" color in Matte as i wanted to highlight it....u can also use "None"..(or if u r using any different color to stroke then use "that" color as Matte)

----------------------------------------------------

How to do this?

Just before u save ur 3 files as .PSD..use a brush ..click"B" n take the first brush in the brush set..(1 pixel brush) and with "white" color selected as u r foreground color..just click many times randomly on the whole image scatteringly(u can also use "sparkle" brush too..u can download it from google)..
Repeat with the other two image files "1" n "2" and save them
So that when u open in image ready /CS 3  and +...it will look like sparkles...

It takes lot of time to write this and i have no idea if this helps anyone..so please press "LIKE" button if its helpful.. :)
Edited by sri_4 - 13 years ago
thnk yu very much sri but is till dont know how to save i did everything but saving is hard for me!
Psds

If u want please do pm me =)
Or check my profile
Link-http://pinkvicselena.deviantart.com/
Plz credit if u use
Press Like Button And Do Commentz ⭐️
@sri..thnkss a lot

@maham...aww...nyc...will use n credit u hun!!!
Simple tutorial for beldning most of yu r new so this is for starters!

Step 1
save 2 pics

Step2
open those 2 pics in Photoshop

Step 3
File>>New>>500*300

Step 4
do yu see this thingi |_| its on the top chat too itys kind of like this or else simply press M

step 5
clikc on that thingi and click on opne of the pic and drag it to the pic it shud be like lines all around the pic on the corners

Step 6
now do yu see a move tool? or else just press V on keyboard and then drag the picture to the transparent sheet that we did 500*300

Step 7
do the same thing with the second pic!

Step 8
now second pic joh hia  na usko tohra sa uppar rakho first pic pe and then click on eraser and then erase the line between them

Step 9
yu can now put a text and yur name or anything or texture!

Read my previous tutorial in before page-5 (Gradient fill animation) to understand this better :)

Glitter Animation or Text or Border:

There are two ways to do this and i will be saying both :)

First way:ADD NOISE

Open u r already made sigge on which u want to add u r text(File>Open) or open a new transparent layer to add u r text..(File>New>Width*height>Transparent>Ok)
Now click your "Text" tool or press "T" and placing on sigge,,,write u r text..

U see i wrote "Maan n geet" in first with color blue (and in second transparent one i wrote "Made for eachother" -for 2nd way)

Take Maaneet image..
Now duplicate u r image 2 times Image>Duplicate and name it as "1" and duplicate again Image>Duplicate and name it as "2".U will have three images now..Original , 1 and 2.

Go back to original one..Now selecting u r text layer (on which "T" is there in ur layer box) goto Select>Load selection..
u will see that only text is selected..now goto Filter>Noise>Add noise>(asks to raterize)ok
U will get a pop-up box now select these options.. -
Amount: 20 |Distribution : Uniform |Tick - Monochromatic >Ok
If u want u can add effects here Layer>Layer style>Blending options
Tick "Dropshadow"|Tick "Stroke" - size:2,Color:Black>Ok

I have also added a yellow color border as u have seen..for that goto layer>New layer and then Select>All(Ctrl + A) and then goto Edit>Stroke.U will get a pop up box..select these options
Width: 8 |Color :Yellow |Location:Center|Blending mode:Normal|Opacity:100%..click OK
U will see the border around the image..Select>deselect (Ctrl+D)..marching ants will dissappear.
Now Click "Magic wand tool"(press "W" - make sure its "magic wand" and not quick selection by right clicking it) and click on the yellow border...u will see only border is selected.. Repear what u have done with text
Goto Filter>Noise>Add noise>ok
Amount: 20 |Distribution : Uniform |Tick - Monochromatic >Ok

U can also see i have added pink stars and sparkles..those are just brushes..
Goto Layer>New layer ..now goto Brush (or Press "B")and select a Star brush (select color PINK)and click at two random places ..now take a sparkle brush (select color white) and again click at two random places..

Lastly..Layer>Merge visible

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Repeat with 1 n 2 but changing NOISE amount to 30 n 40 respectively.-read in detail down ]
Go back to second one -"1"..Now selecting u r text layer (on which "T" is there) got Select>Load selection..u will see that only text is selected..now goto Filter>Noise>Add noise>ok(if it asks to raterize)
Amount: 30 |Distribution : Uniform |Tick - Monochromatic

**(one more easy way is choose the original image in which u have added effects ..right clicking on text layer choose "Copy Layer Style" and come to 2nd one(1) and right clicking on the text layer click "Paste layer style")

I have also added a yellow color border as u have seen..for that goto layer>New layer and then Select>All(Ctrl + A) and then goto Edit>Stroke.U will get a pop up box..select these options
Width: 8 |Color :Yellow |Location:Center|Blending mode:Normal|Opacity:100%..click OK
U will see the border around the image..Select>deselect (Ctrl+D)..marching ants will dissappear.
Now Click "Magic wand tool"(press "W" - make sure its "magic wand" and not quick selection by right clicking it) and click on the yellow border...u will see only border is selected.. Repear what u have done with text
Amount: 30 |Distribution : Uniform |Tick - Monochromatic >Ok

Goto Layer>New layer ..now goto Brush (or Press "B")and select a Star brush (select color PINK)and click at two random places but not WHERE U HAVE CLICKED LAST TIME..now take a sparkle brush (select color white) and again click at two random places but not WHERE U HAVE CLICKED LAST TIME..

Layer>Merge visible

Go back to third one -"2"..Now selecting u r text layer (on which "T" is there) got Select>Load selection..u will see that

only text is selected..now goto Filter>Noise>Add noise>ok(if it asks to raterize)
Amount: 40 |Distribution : Uniform |Tick - Monochromatic

**(one more easy way is choose the original image in which u have added effects ..right clicking on textlayer choose "Copy Layer Style" and come to 3rd one(2) and right clicking on the text layer click "Paste layer style")

Amount: 40 |Distribution : Uniform |Tick - Monochromatic >Ok

Goto Layer>New layer ..now goto Brush (or Press "B")and select a Star brush (select color PINK)and click at two random places but not WHERE U HAVE CLICKED LAST TIME..now take a sparkle brush (select color white) and again click at two random places but not WHERE U HAVE CLICKED LAST TIME..

Layer>Merge visible

U can also select different options for NOISE (try to use less than 100 in amount)..if u want the same color(i use blue n yellow color..) to sparkle then use these..otherwise sparkle will be very much blurry.
Now..u have three images..Now select "1"(second copy),choose Move tool(or press"v") and drag the 1 on the "original image" but IMPORTANT while dropping on the original image - PRESS "SHIFT" so that it comes correctly on the top of original image..repeat it with 2 also..
Now u will see u will have THREE layers in the layers Palette - circled in green (windows>Layers or F7)

Now u need Animation so goto Window>Animation(circled in blue)..U will see there's only 1 frame named "1" and other's are empty but we need three frames each for one layer..so firstly we will duplicate - see the button circled in "Red" that is duplicate button..press it two times..u will see 2 frames are added but now we still have to connect the correct frames with
correct layers..for that we need to toggle with visibilty..the "eye" seen just side of layer...just click it -eye will not be seen-it will be "off" and press it again it - eye will be seein - it will be "on".(circled and named -"eye-visibilty")

Now we need to connect first frame with original one(named background)[1st frame - press eye for background/original image and remove eye for others]
and second frame(2) with layer named "1" [2nd frame - press eye for layer 1 and remove eye for others]
and third frame(3) with layer named "2" [3rd frame - press eye for layer 2 and remove eye for others]
That's it u r done..now click play button n see u r animation..and if u feel the animation is going fast then select all frames and delay it to 0.1 sec (see before tut in page to know how to do this)and set it to "Forever".

Lastly save it..
File>Save for web and devices
On right select these options
GIF | Selective |Diffusion |Tick Transparency |No Transparency Dither|Matte :None
On the Down Right u will see "Animation"
Looping options :Forever
Save>Give a name>Save.

(These options can be changed depending on u r image)
Second Way:GLITTER FILLS

Ever heard of Glitter fills?Its an easy option when compared to above..
Firstly goto this site (or just google"glitter fills" u will get mannnyy..πŸ˜ƒ)and save the glitter fills..they will be >GIF format
Glitter fills are of different types - single colored,multi colored with different shapes/patterns in it too(what color u use for text or border or brush is "not" relevant as this glitter fills will overlap them) or Tranparent colored(what color u use is important as these are transparent)..it will have 3 frames(or more sometimes)which by moving will give sparkle effect..so we need to fill each frame in each image and animate them instead of using NOISE in the previous way..

Goto Window>Animation
File>Open>Glitter fill where it is located..
If u are not able to open gif files or are being able to see just ONE frame in animation box ,then do this..
Choose File Import Video Frames to Layers
U will get a pop-up box "LOAD",goto location where u r glitters are located..u will be not able to see them..don't worry..just type its name -  " 1.GIF " in the File Name..where 1 = the name of the glitter file name (EG:If ur glitter fill name is "23" then write "23.gif" or if it is "gf_12" then write "gf_12.gif"..so better remember the nameπŸ˜ƒ)and press Enter or click Load.
(IMPORTANT:Make sure u have "QUICKTIME PLAYER" installed.)
Now u will get a pop-up box"Import Videos to layers" just click "OK(make sure it is selected "From beginning to ending" and all others are "UN"CHECkED..we don't need them)
U will see that there are three frames in Layer but only one frame in Animation box..again we need to toggle with visibilty..
Duplicate the frame two times and connect 1st frame to layer 1 (click first frame n eye for only first layer)and 2nd to layer 2 and 3rd frame to layer three(as shown above)
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Image ready users:
Just Open (File>Open)them in Image ready and then bring to Photoshop File>Edit in Photoshop.

Now..Click on first (1) frame in Animation box and goto Edit>Define Pattern -give a name which is easy to remember like i used red so -Red glitter fill 1>ok
Now repeat it with 2 and 3 frames and name it as Red Glitter fill 2 and Red glitter fill 3

Add as many glitter fills as u want in the same way..
Now..Open u r already made sigge on which u want to add u r text(File>Open) or open a new transparent layer to add u r text..(File>New>Width*height>Transparent>Ok)
Now click your "Text" tool or press "T" and placing on sigge,,,write u r text.."Made for eachother"(in my case)

Now duplicate u r image 2 times Image>Duplicate and name it as "1" and duplicate again Image>Duplicate and name it as "2".U will have three images now..Original , 1 and 2.

Go back to original one..Now selecting u r text layer (on which "T" is there in ur layer box) goto Select>Load selection..u will see that only text is selected.
Its almost same as above instead of using noise we will be using..
Layer>New Fill Layer>Pattern >ok - Select "Red glitter fill 1">ok
Now repeat it with 2nd image (Red glitter 2)and 3rd image(Red glitter 3)
U can also add borders/brushes and gitter them..(as above )
U can add effects too(see above)

Just instead of using Noise we are using Layer>New Fill Layer>Pattern>ok - select saved glitter fill)
Summary:
Open u r image or a transparent file..
Add what ever u want in "DIFFERENT layers" (Layer>New Layer)like Text in one layer,Brushes in 2nd layer,Border in third layer etc..
(DON'T MERGE OR FLATTEN THEM ***)
Then duplicate the image twice(Image>Duplicate)
Goto original image and select one layer  and then Select>Load selection..now fill the glitter(or noise) by Layer>New Fill Layer>Pattern>OK>Glitter fill 1 and repeat with other 2 images(Glitter fill 2 and Glitter fill 3)..and repeat it with other layers...
Lastly Merge them individually and drag them on each other(Press "SHIFT") and then toggle with visiblity and save it!!

It's a bit confusing ..tried hard to explain..still any doubts..ask me..

It takes lots of time to write a tut and i have no idea if it is helpful to anyone or not..so please press "LIKE" button if it is helpful..
Good wishes..