Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
And we're back down...that too by about 6 to 7 points...I guess that's understandable considering last week's torture...LOL
But dont' forget to click the chaska meter...all those silent readers (I don't know if there are many) and the not so silent readers....Even when we're up it's important to click and keep us going up...

dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Wafah

And we're back down...that too by about 6 to 7 points...I guess that's understandable considering last week's torture...LOL
But dont' forget to click the chaska meter...all those silent readers (I don't know if there are many) and the not so silent readers....Even when we're up it's important to click and keep us going up...

so true! this track got me bored too  😆
the creative team needs to give more scenes to Guddu but then all of us should keep hitting the CM!
Wafah thumbnail

Originally posted by: dkmystery

so true! this track got me bored too  😆
the creative team needs to give more scenes to Guddu but then all of us should keep hitting the CM!

We had more of Guddu this week and I feel like there's going to be a lot more next week too since the Pandeys are getting a little too cocky again. I also think they're pushing Guddu to the edge of desperation by killing his plans of earning money...so hopefully we'll get more Guddu (since that's what most people prefer) and hopefully a lot more of Guddu and Runjhun too...they haven't seen each other....I'm sure they miss staring at each other 😆
shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

We had more of Guddu this week and I feel like there's going to be a lot more next week too since the Pandeys are getting a little too cocky again. I also think they're pushing Guddu to the edge of desperation by killing his plans of earning money...so hopefully we'll get more Guddu (since that's what most people prefer) and hopefully a lot more of Guddu and Runjhun too...they haven't seen each other....I'm sure they miss staring at each other 😆

@ the bolded sentence i am sur ethey do LOL.......
and runjhun must be missing her handsome Guddu LOL 
dkmystery thumbnail

hope so yar! right now I'm just skipping thru the episodes! 😆
bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I hope we get more guddu/runjhun scenes..

will also help TRPs...😉
dkmystery thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhavni88

I hope we get more guddu/runjhun scenes..

will also help TRPs...😉

yup! coz that's what we wanna watch 😃
Wafah thumbnail
Whoa were' up by 10 points...see what a difference it makes...Hopefully we get to see more nice scenes and don't forget to continue supporting Bhagonwali!!
dkmystery thumbnail

Whoa were' up by 10 points...see what a difference it makes...Hopefully we get to see more nice scenes and don't forget to continue supporting Bhagonwali!!

yeah, it was a pleasant surprise for me too!
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ranking jumped by 10 points! ðŸ˜Š
See what happens even if 1 person has not voted for more than 1 week!