Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I am sooo glad that "Bhagonwali" is higher in the ranking.  Hopefully, it will get even higher soon because of the Gunjhun marriage stuff.
Edited by edabella - 13 years ago
Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: bee5

Ranking jumped by 10 points! πŸ˜Š

See what happens even if 1 person has not voted for more than 1 week!

See Bee you can't leave us again ever LOL 
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Wafah

See Bee you can't leave us again ever LOL 

LOL .. I knew it would jump but didn't expect it to jump by 10 points .. LOL 
Wafah thumbnail
I was hoping for a green arrow, and expecting it especially considering all the swaying we did on Friday itself...but yeah ten points is awesome. It help us gain the momentum we lost in the last two weeks. Hopefully it continues to climb. I don't like the red arrow πŸ˜†
bee5 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Wafah

I was hoping for a green arrow, and expecting it especially considering all the swaying we did on Friday itself...but yeah ten points is awesome. It help us gain the momentum we lost in the last two weeks. Hopefully it continues to climb. I don't like the red arrow πŸ˜†

But every one needs to keep hitting that meter everyday.
And also I wish more articles come out for this show/actors.
rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Does it help if we hit the C meter more than once a day ?? πŸ˜•

I 've taken to hitting it every time I peek in here ! πŸ˜†
Wafah thumbnail
Originally posted by: rusha4003

Does it help if we hit the C meter more than once a day ?? πŸ˜•

I 've taken to hitting it every time I peek in here ! πŸ˜†

Don't know if it helps but doesn't hurt to do that. I do the same.
bee5 thumbnail
I too keep hitting whenever I peek in here.
edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
~ Does anyone know the name of the production company for this show?  I hope it's not Hatsoff productions.  I hope this show lasts for quite a while on TV- at least a few years.  I've already made up quite a few tracks😊  This show is so entertaining and refreshing not nightmarish & quite humorless  like a few serials I've come across on Zee tv.  By the way, who is included in the TRP's?  Are online viewers included?  Are viewers outside of India included?  I β€οΈ this show!!!!!   
bee5 thumbnail
Originally posted by: edabella

~ Does anyone know the name of the production company for this show?  I hope it's not Hatsoff productions.  I hope this show lasts for quite a while on TV- at least a few years.  I've already made up quite a few tracks😊  This show is so entertaining and refreshing not nightmarish & quite humorless  like a few serials I've come across on Zee tv.  By the way, who is included in the TRP's?  Are online viewers included?  Are viewers outside of India included?  I β€οΈ this show!!!!!   

Edabella,
  No, this is not from Hats Off Production house. This is the joint-production of 'Samidha Khalid's Creative Lab' & 'Jay Production'. In addition, this show is a concept of Samidha Khalid.

BTW, just FYI - DSDV is coming to an end.

The viewership of few selected people from India is what forms the TRPs. No out-of-India or online viewers are included. What I have heard is they have a device to record the viewership and these devices are installed in selected households. So, TRP is based off what those household watch. Now, I do not know in how many households this device is installed. What I have heard is the number of households are only 2000. I know this is very low number considering the vast population in TV. But whatever the number, it is a sampling and yes, they need a basis for the entertainment and TV business.

Anyway, the information I have may be totally wrong. So, anyone with more info can let us know.