Pavitra Rishta

Written Update : 8th Feb 2011

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
[CRYPT]Written Update
--------------------------------------------

Deshmukh house
Savita is cleaning the house and is highly irritated with Damodar who is not helping her at all.
The phone bell rings and Damodar picks up the phone .It is Manav who called to check on his parents .
Manav : How are you baba?How is Aie ?
Damodar : I am good and your Aie is busy cleaning the house .I hope Bappa cleans her brians also the same way ....
How is your work and how is Archana ?
Savita grabs the phone from him .
Savita: How are you beta? I know you are in Shrirangpur , the other day when I came to meet you you were leaving in Satish's car.I asked the neighbours and they told me .
Maanv: Why didn't you call , I would have stopped .
Savita : I saw those three Churails ...oh never mind .
I  thought you were busy with your susraal so I didn't say anything  .It is so good to see you happy .I miss you so much .
Manav : I also miss both of you so much .I am coming this evening , as soon as I come , I will come to see you .
Savita : Come soon .I want to talk to you about something important , we will talk when you come back .
She puts the phone down .

Mansion .
Archana  sees a very statue like Varsha sitting on the sofa .She gets worried about her .She thinks to herself that there is definitely something wrong and Varsha is acting  a little strange .
Archana thinks that maybe satish has talked to her , she starts asking Varsha questions to get an idea if satish has told her anything  but instead of answering her questions , varsha gets up and wants to leave .
Archana holds her hand and makes her sit on the sofa again.
The phone rings .It is her parents who want to talk to their daughters and want to know how everything  is ...
Vaishali comes and takes the phone from Archana .She tells her mother that everything  is good and she is taking good care of herself .
Sulochna tells her to be more careful about her diet and she is worried why Dharmesh is not looking after her properly .She tells vaishali that when they come back she will have a word with Dharmesh , she wants to tell him to be more careful about his wife .She tells Vaishali that she will not hit him as he is her damaad but will nicely tell him ( she tells her jokingly ) .
After putting the phone down vaishali starts crying .She tells Archana that no matter how hard she tries to run away ,Dharmesh and his talks always follow her .
She doesn't know how to tell her mother that she is Dharmesh's second wife and he has betrayed her so bad .Suddenly Archana and vaishali get worried thinking that Varsha , who was sitting  there , has heard everything .They turn back and see that varsha had already left ...

In the Van
They all are coming back to Mumbai now .Archana and vaishali are talking  about how nice their cup of tea is ( they all are drinking tea while Satish is driving . ).
satish and Manav are talking about Manav's work and Manav is telling satish happily that everything is looking good on that side .
Archu notices that varsha is not drinking her tea .When she starst asking  varsha what is wrong with her , Varsha just says that she wanst to see her mother .
Manav is relieved to hear that this  is all that  was bothering  her .satish tells her that he will take the Van to her mother's house first .....

Karanjkar House
Rasika has come to visit her daughter .She is complaining why the fridge in this house is not working .Sulochna and Manohar come from outside from their grocery shopping .They tell Manju to get tea for her mother .
Suddenly Sulochna gets a pleasant surprise when she sees all her children coming in to visit her .
First Manav and Archana come in with big smiles and take her aashirwaad .
Then Vaishali and satish walk in , they both looking happy .Manohar is feeling great to see all of them in one place , he tells Manju to make tea for everyone ...
Then disaster strikes when Salochna suddenly sees her middle daughter ...
Varsha is walking towards her mother like as if she is a zombie .Looking at her Sulochna immediately can sense  that something is terribly wrong .She starts asking  everyone what is wrong , she is asking varsha what is wrong ..
No one is saying a word , everyone is looking down unable to say the truth ..
Sulochna is besides herself and threatens varsha that she will hit her if she doesn't speaks up ...
Varsha : Yes , hit me and not just once ....keep hitting me until I realize what I have done ..I have finished everything  .In one jhatka , I have destroyed everything , my dreams , my life ...everything  , she starts crying very badly and almost falls down crying ....
No one will tell yo uanything .They did not tell me anything .These people are terrible .They were hiding something  from me which should have been told to me straight away .I had the right to know .They just don't have the guts .
God has punished me so bad .I killed my child , I aborted my child and now I can never be a mother again .I have killed my chances of being a mother now ......
Her sisters are crying and her parents are just in a shock ...
Varsha ; I insulted motherhood and now I am getting punished .I was dreaming but no one told me anything ....vaishu , how could yo udo thsi to me .You know , why didn't you tell me , I would not have dreamed so much , I was sharing so much with you .You all made a joke of me .
Vaishali : We just wanted to see yo uhappy .
Varsha; Yes , now look how happy I am ...she is crying uncontrollably .
Varsha : This will go with me to my grave that I killed my own child ....I wanted my own child ..I want to be a mother ...she starts screaming ..I want to be a mother , I want my own child ...

Everyone rushes to take care of Varsha who is compleetly out of her senses now and no one notices Sulochna...
Sulochna is breathing heavily and sheis about to have an asthma attack .Her family looks at her and there is a big chaos in the house with everyone running all over the place trying to get the pump .....

In her room
Sulochna has had a major asthma attack .The doctor gives her an injection of a sedative and that makes her unconscious .
Archu goes to varsha and asks her how she could just scream all that when she knows about her mother's health .Varsha is crying and she tells Archana that  she just wanted to pour her heart out to her mother .Tha tshe wanted to cry but tears were just not coming  and seeing her mother made her realize what she had really lost .
Archu apologises from Varsha for not understanding he and she tells her sister that she must get hold of herself as one day she too will find happiness in life .She tells Varsha that it is a done thing in life that afte tragedy we see good times again ...and that will happen to her as well.
Varsha hugs her big sister and starts crying .....
Both sisters are crying hugging each other .

Satish's house
Varsha and satish come home .Varsha is looking very down and resigned .
Varsha : Forgive me satish .I wish I had listened to you .I have destroyed your dreams also , you cannot be a dad because of me .I have finished everything  .She is crying a lot .
Varsha; I am scared of losing myself now .I wish I was dead .
Varsha : Please don't say that .We will work o nthis together .Our love will help us .I will love you so much that one day you will forget about this bitter truth .But right now please control yourself ,we have to hide this from my mother ...
While he is saying this to his  sobbing wife , hsi mother is standing and listening .She is looking shocked and very worried .

Precap : Dharmesh is in a hotel and checking in with Madhuri .He tells the recpetionist that she is his wife and they want a room in the hotel .Listening  to all this is Savita who is shocked beyond words  and she hides in a corner and starts calling someone on her cell.....[/CRYPT]
Edited by *Resham* - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nookway thumbnail
Thank you for the nice and detailed updated. Greatly Appreciated
pallai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update tanya.

i am all with varsha for shouting at the bunch of hiding the truth for so long.. she was right atleast she wouldnt have dreamt so much..
gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks, Tanyaz.  I can always count on your update to be available as soon as I start my lunch!

Aai ga!  Too many cats are "flying" out of the bags - at Savita, Rasika, Bhavna, Sulochana.

How WILL these Moms react?

We know Sullu already had her asthma attack!  What about the others!!??
Edited by gardes - 13 years ago
dublekwel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
What I don't understand is how can Batat always go to Hotels where someone from the K or D family can spot him..... Is there no place in Mumbai where he can hide from all those people. And he has them in a hotel now again!!!!
And CV's planning to have Vaishu go back??????? 😡 ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡......Is she nuts???
DMfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update.

T
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks, I don't blame Varsha for being angry they shouldn't have kept the truth from her.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks for the update but the precap is very interesting.
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanyaz for the update.

Okay, Thank God, they are not dragging abt informing Varsha's news to Bhavna! (Hopefully!)
shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update