Thendral Tuesday 08/02/11

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thank you so much for your nice update Sandy πŸ˜ƒ

This GW loves to seperate T&T,ok there is a logic but why on earth she wants to part all the families she encounters?? yaar someone ask her to go get a life to save our viewers life.

Kanagu is turns his face 180 degrees opposite to show his anger but this Joseph atleast could've supported Tamizh naa?Kanagu is a very best frnd and still fails to understand Tamizh and he turns his back on him,this is unbelievable.He could've atleast asked him straight on his face rather than doing things like this.

Sandy yess running race(with only one participant-our GW is an aged woman u see so she can attend only these races),I died laughing ROFL and next minute it was so disgusting that Charu is going out Tamizh.arggg tomorow I am not going to watch,decided-thanks for the precap,I can do some other work.Oh wat if Thulasi calls him or joins them(this is least possible) will she faint again?? OMG paavom Deepak have to carry her again nooo
Edited by Hema_M - 13 years ago
Thanks daa Sandy for the wonderful and fast update πŸ€—. 

Waste episode....the first part was just to drag the episodes. We all were wrong, she did not mention about the money matter to her beloved sister aka Padma. So all the drama infront of MM and Paati is to get a nice name by TA and to make him believe that she is such a nice person now πŸ˜‘. Best dialogue in Thendral ever, "Naan nallava nu andha Kadavulukku therium" πŸ€’....paavom andha God....lol....

I really hate this Kanagu, what a waste fellow πŸ˜‘😑. Po Raja po Anandh's marriage ku, never ever come again to TA expecting any help from him. It is better for TA not to have selfish friends like you...but really pitied TA, but TA, stay away from these ppl. Wish Deepa gives him a tight slap to bring some sense into his head πŸ˜‘.

Lolllll Sandyyy....andha lady nejamaa was running like P.T. Usha to hug her thanga silai psycho. Paavom Sudha innikku....nalla velai onnum aagalai. Now I am happy that ivanga podara aattathuku she will get all her nosecuts in the wedding hall. Sudha, be patient like the viewers, you are going to enjoy the drama the most there along with us πŸ˜›.

I hope Thulasi to call him and stop him from going with that psycho πŸ˜‘.

Edited by Gunz. - 13 years ago
Thanks Sandy for the Wonderful Update!

House documents part didn't came out from GW's mouth..and Padma is going to Anand's wedding..good..
Kumaran better not show both wedding saga's....and drag 4 weeks worth of wedding hall scenes...no please...stick with Lav's only....what ever Padma told about GW was true too..but our great GW didn't seem to take that as insult...she is just too happy for creating fight in that house with her visit and getting good name from TA..and enna oru pasam on Thulasi...avanga eppadi pattavanganu samikku theriyumam..Lol....Why Kanagu?....you listened Anand and ignoring the true friend....you are going to find out soon that you are only Anand's puppet that he used to take revenge on TA...so there will be none at hall to support TA if anything happens except Thulasi/MM/Sundari/Pattie...

When ever i try to write less..there will be a sweet romance scene between our psycho and GW.....thanks for the such a sweet scene Mr.Kumaran...Psychovai parthale $$$ design theriyutham....LOOOL....psychovai vida avanga athai too much....poor Sudha in between this pretty romance....konjam vittal Sudha should have fallen down...enna oru pasam and enna oru running sequence....only duet song between Charu and GW is missing..kodumaio kodumai...ore romance malai when ever these worthless creatures meet....Kumaran will viewers get a relief from seeing GW/Psycho romance after Lav's marriage at-least?...you better stop all these silly romances between these 2 stupids....over dance between them..means Subam soon to their plans

poor TA...GW and psycho are playing volley ball using him...Nithesh is taking Lav..thats fine...but why Charu want to go with TA & GW supporting..? kodumai...I think TA going with Charu to distribute Wedding invitations is up to something that's going to blast at wedding hall...Charu please note....from TA point of view, you are only his good friend. Charu might say to her friends that TA is her varungala husband that she is still living as his wife with her newly invented kannala kattina thali....in her specially made delusional world....i think VR is going to blast after Charu/GW's disgusting acts at wedding hall...Charu person persona poi "i am TA's wife, I'm TA's wife" ennu solluvanga pola..desperate psycho...on the other hand GW poi "Charu is my DIL, Charu is my DIL" ennu solluvanga pola...these 2 are that low..wont be surprised if this happens...but i think in the wedding hall everyone is going to think Charu as TA's wife because of her acts...what ever happens please give super nose-cuts to GW/Charu...Edited by Noxeous - 13 years ago
Thanks Sandy for the superfast and wonderful Update!!πŸ‘(Loved ur side-comments)

Arggg...GW...Neengala oru nalla mom??..Better u say ur a nice "MIL" for Charu....Avlo patthini mathiri pesureenga...Vaai kusalaaa???😑...Naan ethavathu sollida poren!!🀬

Huh...Kanagu why u changed like this??...Please dir dont change Kanagu character, he was one of the best character in that serial, ippo ipdi pannureengalee!!😑...I cant be angry with Kanagu, but still i dont like him!πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜†....Btw dir please solve their misunderstanding soon!!

GW...Romba adadeenga...Kudiya sikiram ungaluku iruku!!..😑....OMG OMG...It was soo funny when she ran to vaasal to see Charuuu.....Hahahahaha!!🀣..I laughed a lot!!....OMG GW Charu is not only ur DIL, she is ur BF!!..Lavanya kooda ipdi odi irukamathanga to see Nitheesh!🀣

Hahahaha..Superv Sudha...Loved ur mind voice!!..Yes...Panakara kalai venum-na unga ponnuku panatthai arachu kudungaπŸ˜†

Charu...Ur jobless we know it..Athuku-nu everyday-ya prove panrathu??πŸ˜†...Hahaha...I hope some of ur Friends parents will ask wheter TA is ur brother if u take him with you!!🀣

TAAAAAAA....Why man whyy?...Brain ethuku iruku??...Cant u use it??...Chaaa!!...😲

Hope they wont show the scene were Charu and TA gives invitation!!πŸ˜”

Sooo..Anand marriage is on the same day-yaa??...Huh...Enna nadaka poguthoo??

Edited by Shamz. - 13 years ago
Thank u Sandy for the wonderful quick update...πŸ‘
And the title of tat GW as PT Usha was semma comedy...
πŸ˜†

How she came running.. i was laughing out so loud seeing her funny run...
🀣
And it was very shocking for me how she ran so fast...😲

Now the idiot Charu's plan to go out with Tamil is going to happen... very bad to see them together...😑
Edited by SweetyGreen - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Shamz.

Hope they wont show the scene were Charu and TA gives invitation!!πŸ˜”

Shammu, i am scared of seeing a bike scene with TA/Charu..LOL that will be even worse...because i think Nithish will take Lav on car and how will Charu go with TA?...only bike left...hope Kumaran doesn't irritate viewers to the core showing TA/Charu...before showing some good nose-cuts episodes...after seeing that last scene in promo...i think there will be whole bunch of TA/Charu scenes to annoy us to the max..😑 But this Charu is way too much along with her Athai.. i feel like slapping both of them...at-least someone should give a slap to GW @ hall...
Edited by Noxeous - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Noxeous

Padma is going to Anand's wedding..good..
Kumaran better not show both wedding saga's....and drag 4 weeks worth of wedding hall scenes...no please...stick with Lav's only....

Loll Nicole, your comment was very funny today πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.
I don't think they will show A&S' wedding, they said it is in Thirupathi, right, so no way Kumaran is going to show that. He will show only Vaalaparai, his favourite shooting spot for his serials. They may just show when they return after getting married, and how they send away their dearest daughter with A's family with a periya Katti Pudi Oppari (KPO)....lol....

If they drag the wedding scenes for weeks, it won't be interesting, i would prefer if they show them in one week's epis just like the court scenes. Too many weeks of wedding scenes would make them less interesting, it would look like dragging, let's see. 

I really really hope, they give GW and Charu the longggg awaited nose cuts and not to us like Ranu told once. Kumaran, otherwise, you are not safe anymore πŸ˜›πŸ˜†.
Thanks for the Update Sandz.!!

Romba nambittom ungada naddipa!!! A big kiss for Patti!!!
I think GW-a Patti muzhusa nambela endruπŸ˜‰!!!

Kanagu full-a marithaara😭?? TA-Kanagu-Joseph friendship  ippidi marum endru ethir paakela!!!

Sudha was hilarious!!! I love her comment about GW!!!
Thanga mudiyela pa ivangada romance!!!
I was😑😑😑 when GW said to TA""Nit Lav kooda poraar nee Charu kooda pogonum marumagal thaniya poga mudhiyathu!!!""😑😑😑😑

Thanjavoor bommai matiri thalai athura TA😑!!! Thulasi wait panura endru poiy solla theriyatha??!!
Edited by Kowsi - 13 years ago
Director ur very unfair...For the past 3 days-ahh Charu-va kathureenga??..But Thulasi-ya kathala!!

Ithu romba unfair..We dont want to see Charu..Only our Thulasi!!

I miss her a lot!!...Everyone misses her!!...Please dont sent her on vacation or soo!!
Illathi u will land in Hosp!🀣