BV - Feb 9th 2011 - Written Update

Posted: 13 years ago
Gauri decides to talk to Jagat and get his answer once and for all, whether he loves her or not. In the morning Jagya gets a wake up call. Its Nandu wishing him Happy Birthday. Jagya is happy. The other members of the family wish him as well. Gehna teases him that maybe Anandi hasn't called him yet, maybe she forgot in all her work. Jagya remembers Gauri's words and gets upset. He talks to the other family members and Bhairav hangs up. Gehna and Sumitra are very excited that Anandi is in Mumbai to surprise Jagya

Meanwhile Jagya is upset that Anandi forgot his birthday. He keeps remembering Gauri's words (Why does Gauri shout so much) Jagya says that despite being a girl, Gauri was able to reveal her feelings. Jagya decides to reveal his feelings too no matter what the consequences. He gets ready and goes out of the campus, all the while remembering Anandi/Gauri. He approaches the gate and sees Gauri walking towards the hostel gate too. He eagerly awaits Gauri to approach him, all the time smiling. Just then Anandi shouts Happy Birthday to her nakhte bandar. Jagya is shocked and turns to see Anandi standing there waving to him. He keeps looking at Anandi and Gauri approaching.

As Anandi runs towards Jagya with flowers, Jagya is super tense as Gauri too approaches. Anandi happily says she came all the way to surprise him. Jagya quickly grabs Anandi and makes her sit in the cab. In the cab, Makahan Singh too wishes Jagya. Jagya tells the driver to hurry up and leave. Anandi tells him to go to the hotel room arranged by B&B. Jagya is tense and Gauri comes close, he rolls up his window so that Gauri does not see him.  The cab passes by uneventfully

JaAn come to the hotel room. Anandi happily talks about B&B's plan and Gehna's role in it and how she got to Mumbai. Anandi wants to make Jagya's Birthday unforgettable and asks him what to do. Jagya throws his books and yells at Anandi for showing up unannounced. He keeps saying he has rules to follow at college, blah blah. Anandi is shocked beyond words as she hears Jagya compare life in Mumbai and taunt her small-town living. She silently wipes her tears and apologises to Jagya to causing so much trouble for him. She tries to pacify Jagya and tells him not to be upset over her mistake. She asks Jagya to make some time for her but Jagya refuses saying he has a full day at school.

Gauri looks for Jagya in the canteen and asks LS about him, LS says he must have gone to the temple as its his birthday. LS is about to reveal that Jagya is from Jetsar, but corrects himself in time. Gauri decides not to bug him on his Birthday and to just wish him. Anandi gives Jagya all the gifts given by family members. Jagya wants to leave. Just then Gauri calls. Jagya goes to a corner and talks. Gauri asks him if he is coming to college. Jagya says he is and hangs up. Anandi asks who called him and Jagya lies that it was LS. He talks rudely to Anandi and leaves saying he will be back in the evening. Anandi is sad.

Precap : Anandi goes to a bakery and buys cake. She decorates the hotel room and awaits Jagya, while Jagya's friends surprise him with a party. LS says it was Gauri's idea.

Edited by iloveidiotbox - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Thanks for the fab update..

Regardless of anything...I'm so hating Jagya's attitude towards Anandi!
Yes, Jagya has started to really annoying
Thanks Priya..

I must say the writers have murdered our sweet Jagya.. This Jagya is just more than annoying.. How dare he yell at her... he never smiled at Anandi even for a split of a second and was very happy talking to Gauri.. Plz writers plz make JaAn separate andlet him suffer how it feels when getting ditched.. coz am sure GAuri will do it once she knows the truth..
Yes Uma,

After seeing how upset Gauri still is about her childhood, she will never accept Jagya. Anandi will never ditch Jagya, although I hope she does. He is turning into a first-grade perv.
I feel LS will somehow bring to light Jagya's infidelity
I know Anandi will not, but i so want her to do it.. atleast stay away from him for a long while until he really realise his paap.. its not even a mistake.. falling in love, anyone can do it but even after realisig the fact that he is married and still wanting to be with another girl is punishable.
Somehow I am not upset with Jagya falling for another girl, but more at the fact that he is being so mean to Anandi. He is already in the wrong, and now he is becoming a bad person by making Anandi feel guilty for things that are not even her fault
Exactly.. he is getting worser each day.. not showing any quality which OUR Jagya had.. this one is a starnger and I wonder why Anandi is not feeling something is somewhere wrong since his behaviour and attitude has changed so much ever since he came to Mumbai..Its high time she smell the coffee..
Uma, Anandi only drinks tea, so she doesn't know how to smell Kaafi. LOL, I know its a silly joke!!
Originally posted by iloveidiotbox

Uma, Anandi only drinks tea, so she doesn't know how to smell Kaafi. LOL, I know its a silly joke!!
  But she did speak TIME correctly today😲😆
I wonder how is she identifying the names in the cell phones which would be in english😕