Written Update : 9th Feb 2011

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
 [CRYPT]
Written Update
-----------------------------------------------

Satish's house
Satish is consoling Varsha and telling her that they have to keep this a secret from his mother .Bhavna comes in , she gets worried and wants to know what secret her son and her bahu are keeping from her .Varsha walks away as she cannot face Bhavna at this time ..
Satish tells his mother that Varsha's mother is sick and has had an asthamatic attack and varsha is terribly worried about it .When she wants to go and talk to Varsha , satish stops her and tells her to give Varsha sometime as she is very upset .

Manav's house
Manav, Archana and Vaishali come back .Archana and Vaishli are looking very down and quiet .Manav looks at their gloomy faces and tells them to pick themselves up .He tells them that it is good that the secret about  Varsha is out .Archu is upset as she remembers  her mother's attack of asthma she is  thinking about what could have happened to her mother .
Manav tells her to stop worrying and fix him lunch as he is hungry .There is not enough  grocery at home so Archana and Vaishali start writing the grocery list and Manav happily looks at them as he sees both the sisters getting back to their daily life ...
Ajit comes to see Manav , he wants to introduce him to a few people .
Manav leaves with Ajit and Archu gives him the grocery list .

Market place
Ajit and Manav are at the market where they loan money .
Ajit tells Manav that in one day only their clients have increased almost 50 % .As soon as Manav enters the market , everyone rushes and surround him .Old people are touching his feet as a sign of their gratitude .Some vegetable vendors are filling up bags of vegetables to give to him to say their thanks ..Manav is very happy and he is very nice polite to everyone there .
Two young boys are fighting in a corner .One of them is beating up the other boy very bad as he is angry that he stole his money that was for hsi lunch .Manav seperates them , tells the boy off for hitting the other fellow and gives him lunch money .
The first boy says that he cannot take the money just like  this .He asks Manav for some job , either as a domestic help or to beat up someone ..
Manav tells him that he doesn't have a job for him.....

Manav's house .
Archana is putting up the washing and Vaishu is sitting down very sad .Vaishu is wondering what will happen when their mother will find out about her current situation .
Archana tells her that nothing is more important that Aie's health and they have to keep this from her .She must not know about Vaishu until she is well enough to be told this truth .
Vaishu is worried how much she can hide thsi from ehr mother .
Archan tells her that till Aie gets better she has to and that she and Manav will try and help her out in this messy situation ...

Shopping Center .
Damodar and Savita are  shopping .Damodar is holding bags of shopping .Look like  he took his wife out on a shopping trip to spoil her .
Savita is very very happy that she spent all her husband's money ..She tells him that she  now wants to have Pav Bhaji in a restaurant ......
damodar takes his wife to a restaurant ..
While they are going Savita spots Dharmesh with Madhuri and Varun .
She wants to know what is Dharmesh doing  with this woman .She tells Damodar to wait for her in  the restaurant while she will go and find out .
She follows Dharmesh to the hotel reception .

Hotel Reception .
Dharmesh is checking in the hotl .He introduces madhuri as his wife and Varun their son .Savita is listening  to all this and is shocked .When Dharmesh goes i nthe room , Savita says to herself that now  she knows of Dharmesh's secret and now just likeDharmesh is holding the key to his room , she is holding the key to the Kaarnjkar izzat .
She says to herself that  Archana's family thinks too high of themselves and now they are going to get slapped on their faces when she will go and tell them that their rich damaad has two wives .She says that they have must her son Manav down and now she will get even with them for that .

Varsha's room
Varsha is crying uncontrollably on her bed .She is thinking about her baby . Bhavna comes to see her . Bhavna tells her that her mother will be fine and that she is out of danger .
Varsha tells her that she is worried about her mother and there is nothing else that is making her sad .
Bhavna says that  she wants to go and visit Sulochna .

Manav's house .
Manav comes and sees Archana cooking .
Manav : Where is Vaishali ?
Archana : She too has gone to get a few things fro mthe grocery store .
Manav looks around and then he  gives his wife a nice tight hug ...
He gives her money and lovingly puts his arms around her  9 he is looking very very happy ) .
Archana : So much money ..
Manav : This is coming from my new work, this is the first income fro mmy new  business and I am giving  it to the person who deserves this  the most .Now you  wait and see  , I will make all your dreams come true .
Archana also puts  her arm around him and hugs him back  :  Manav , my dreams start with you and they end with you only .
Manav : I know that , but still I wan tto earn so much that whatever you want , I should be able to buy it for you .
Vaishali is standing outside the house and she is listenign to all this , she is looking very happy to see her sister and her Jeeju this way .After some time she knocks on the door and comes in ..
Vaishali : Sorry ,  I hope I didn't disturb .
Manav starts going out .
Vaishali : Jeeju , at least lock the door before this ....πŸ˜† , she teases Manav .A very shy Manav quickly walks out of his house ....both Archana and Vaishali are laughing at him .
vaishali tells her sister that she is extreemly luck to have a husband like Manav whose world starts with her and ends with her and who loves her so much ...She then feels sorry for herself that she was just not lucky enoug hto get this kind of love in her life ...
Vaishali : Why did this happen to me ? What did I do wrong in life to deserve this , I only loved Dharmesh and no one else  ?
Archana ; When God takes something  away , they also give somethign back .One day everything will be fine .God has given you this baby and I know that one day  the void that you feel in your life will be taken care of ..

Varsha's room .
Satish calls his wife to make sure that she is not crying .
Varsha tells him that she is going to see her mother with her saas .Satish tells her again not to let this secret be told to Bhavna as she will not be able to bear this ...
Dharmesh comes to see satish .satish tells him about Sulochna attack . He is surprised that vaishali still has not told him about something  so serious ....

Deshmukh house
Manav is sitting with his father when savita comes  in .She is delighted to see manav .Manav takes her aashirwaad and gives her a nice saree as a gift .Savita is very happy and shows off Damodar how much manav cares for her .
She makes  fun of damodar's choice of buying bad sarees ..
Damodar : Absolutely right .If I had a good choice then I would have not selected you for a wife .
savita : I am good , or else if it was someone else she would have left you long ago ..Manav is listening  to his parents arguing and he tells them to stop .
Damodar asks about Archana .
Manav : She is very troubled these days .
Savita : This girl Archana is trouble herself .Sulochna 's life is still not easy going because she gave birth to this  girl who is no good .
What trouble has she given now ?
Manav is listening  to her with his head down .....He tells his parents the whole story about what happened with Varsha .
Savita  and damodar are shocked ...
Savita : This is what happens . When you have somethign in life you just do not  appreciate it , you only appreciate it when you lose it forever .
Damodar : I wish you  could also understand this logic ......

Karanjkar house
Bhavna and varsha come to see Sulochna .Sulochna is still not conscious . Manohar greets them , Bhavna wants to know what happened that gave Sulochna so much stress that she got this attack ....

Precap : Savita is in the same room where Sulochna is lying unconscious .Varsha is sitting next to her mother and Savita is questioning vaishali .
Savita : Where is your motu husband .Why is he not here to his mother in law ..
Vaishali : he is busy .
Savita ( big smile on her face ) : I am sure he is very busy ......[/CRYPT]
Edited by *Resham* - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update tanya..
chalo things are moving... finally some1 told manav to close the door. it was high time πŸ˜‰

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks for the update surely Savita will leak the info about the big man (dharmesh) and like everyone will get to know.
pinkly thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I hope Savita doesn't hide the truth this time... She should not hesitate to do her usual big Tamasha of Dharmesh infront of everyone...

Thanks for the update.
shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update

LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update.  Yes, I hope all the dirty laundry gets aired this week so that Sulochana and her stupid family can see what a gem they had in Manav.  Dharmesh is a snake and Varsha has always been headstrong.  Now they both should reap what they've sown. Oh, and yes Vinod should beggggg Manav for a job.  And I mean beggggg...on his hands and knees.
deep388 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: reniji66

Nice update.  Yes, I hope all the dirty laundry gets aired this week so that Sulochana and her stupid family can see what a gem they had in Manav.  Dharmesh is a snake and Varsha has always been headstrong.  Now they both should reap what they've sown. Oh, and yes Vinod should beggggg Manav for a job.  And I mean beggggg...on his hands and knees.

Yeah totally agree. I'm glad things are moving ahead, and for once I am finding myself siding with Savita in exposing everything to the Karanjkars...πŸ˜† there is too much of this hide and seek game going on, I get tired of situations in serials where there is so much hiding of the truth game and trying to save face and think about other people's health...just let the cat out of the bag already!!! πŸ‘  
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Update Di. I was so happy for Manav. Everyone in the market were thanking him and he was so humble. Manav ban gaye Baba πŸ˜†
princessRock776 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ha! she called him motuπŸ˜† I hope he does lose some weight 🀣Its sad that Varsha can't have a baby now she lost that chance since killing a baby is a sin 
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update