Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

CR TV News : Breaking news 10th feb

Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

The CR TV presents...

Good morning, The CR news

Headlines

Ahem Modi might bag the best eligible bachelor award again this year.

Two new Maids in Coal Mansion

Kinjal plans her "ESCAPE"

Nani Vs. Baa in MM

No "lalala" for 2 months

Rashi auditions for "Master chef India season 2"

Duck Tales season 3 launched on SNS forum

Ahem Modi might bag the best eligible bachelor award again this year: Ahem Modi is again the most eligible bachelor in town as he is now separated from his gawar wife.  Ahem who was winning the title for a long time was married last year, but he is back to bachelor status just in time to win the title again. Rumor is it that Ahem separated from his wife, just for the sake of this award and he might reconcile with Gopi after his win. Whatever, we at CR TV wishes him for his success?

Two new Maids in Coal Mansion: The Coal Mansion has already been honored with the free service of two new maids ' Kinjal and Gopi. Though Kinjal is all set to replace herself with Urmila as her maid, Gopi is back to her status after her so called separation from Ahem. Currently the two maids kinjal and her bhabi Gopi is not on good terms with each other, we all hope that the shed their inhabitation and work together to make the coal mine as diamond mine.

Kinjal plans her "ESCAPE": Kinjal who still feels that she had been wronged at the hands of her brother Ahem is all ready to avenge herself. She has put forth a condition that if Ahem can send Gopi his gawar wife to her maayka, Kinjal will also leave her gawar husband and sasural and return to maayka. This condition has put Ahem in a greater dilemma as he cant take Gopi back before the Bachelor contest. Will kinjal come back to her maayka is the next track on SNS' keep watching, gals!

Nani vs. Baa in MM: Yesterdays episode proved that Ahem doesn't give a damn to his Baa or Khaka. But the situation won't be the same with the coming of Nani, kokila's mom Isabella. Like kokila , Isabella is a slave rider and will get everyone dance to her tune. Now will Ahem listen to Isabella is a must watch scenes. Hope Ahem do and bring back gopi to Mad Mansion.

No "lalala" for 2 months: With Gohem separation , the viewers are in for a disappointment as their wont be any GoHem lalala for 2 months. The Mad CVs confirmed the news but Gopi is intending to entertain her fans with lalala even if she had to dream about all Gohem scenes. If not lalala she will at least provide the sad version of title songs. Kudos to Gopi and her fans!

Rashi auditions for "Master chef India season 2": The CR TV launches Burnt Master Chef India season 2 with Jake once again. Rashi who is well known for her famous Burnt food stuff has auditioned for the reality show and got selected. We hope Rashi wins all the way. "Oh, our winner will be Rashi. Even her first burnt paratha was a treat to spit" says Burnt Chef Jake.

Duck Tales season 3 launched on SNS forum: Its back again. The show that kept the viewer hooked all the time is back with their new season. Yes, Duck tales is back once again. But apparently, the viewer doesn't find it worthwhile to watch any more and has decided to ignore it. Hope Aunty scrooge and her other ducks are chopped of by the channel due to low TRP.

Now Sports,

Boxing- kinjal vs Urmi round 2 will be aired today only on CR TV. The first round was won by kinjal. But Urmi is sure to win this round. Keep watching, guys.

That's all for today's news, Good Bye!

Edited by Jake-neil - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

br2499 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Jake! thanks. though no lalala is a bad news.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Wonderful article. I am still gasping.
choti_rani thumbnail
@ Duck Tales season 3 launched on SNS forum: Its back again. The show that kept the viewer hooked all the time is back with their new season. Yes, Duck tales is back once again. But apparently, the viewer doesn't find it worthwhile to watch any more and has decided to ignore it. Hope Aunty scrooge and her other ducks are chopped of by the channel due to low TRP.

ROFL Jake. 👏 I was laughing so hard my next door neighbors started pounding on the walls. Too funny. 

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

bro that was HILLARIOUS.......i just cant belive how u can write such things with so much sincerity......
Rashi the Burnt Master Chef....she gonna win it for sure..

and that Duck Tails series has its 4 season now....as the very first  season was badly ignore by the viewers....so if no one knows abt it...let me know i'll give u the details....

This is for u

Edited by -tellyaddict- - 13 years ago
upasana.diya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yup Aunty Scrooge is back for sure and giving Huey, Dewey and Louie a whole lot of lessons.... Lets hope the kids don't turn rebellious....

wonderful article Bro....

But i guess Lalalaa will still be there in FBs... so no probs Bee
you see, CVs can't survive without a lalalal
Edited by upasana.diya - 13 years ago
Rafeal. thumbnail
Originally posted by: br2499

Jake! thanks. though no lalala is a bad news.

🤣

Wonderful article. I am still gasping.

I read your spice thoery... You are our Official columnist now... BEE HIRED!!!😆
Rafeal. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Eesha2

@ Duck Tales season 3 launched on SNS forum: Its back again. The show that kept the viewer hooked all the time is back with their new season. Yes, Duck tales is back once again. But apparently, the viewer doesn't find it worthwhile to watch any more and has decided to ignore it. Hope Aunty scrooge and her other ducks are chopped of by the channel due to low TRP.

ROFL Jake. 👏 I was laughing so hard my next door neighbors started pounding on the walls. Too funny. 

Its also part of SNS, so couldn't ignore that part of news!🤣
upasana.diya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jake-neil

I read your spice thoery... You are our Official columnist now... BEE HIRED!!!😆

hey Bro, Bee is buying your CR TV out... didn't you get the news

Edited by upasana.diya - 13 years ago
br2499 thumbnail
Thanks Jake! let us negotiate the terms. I am planning to syndicate my column. (Did say that right? I have no clue on the business terms!)

BTW - the date on your news is Jan 10th. Shouldnt it be Feb 10th?
Rafeal. thumbnail
Originally posted by: upasana.diya

yup Aunty Scrooge is back for sure and giving Huey, Dewey and Louie a whole lot of lessons.... Lets hope the kids don't turn rebellious....

wonderful article Bro....

But i guess Lalalaa will still be there in FBs... so no probs Bee
you see, CVs can't survive without a lalalal

thats what i said, gopi will still entertain!😃