CR TV News : Breaking news 10th feb - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
i hv posted my reply on reserved post
 jake good job👍🏼 nice article.          Edited by simibrar1990 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

bro that was HILLARIOUS.......i just cant belive how u can write such things with so much sincerity......
Rashi the Burnt Master Chef....she gonna win it for sure..

and that Duck Tails series has its 4 season now....as the very first  season was badly ignore by the viewers....so if no one knows abt it...let me know i'll give u the details....

This is for u

thanks sadliben... i read saw oly 3 season. If you get the ist one, do PM me😆
Originally posted by br2499

Thanks Jake! let us negotiate the terms. I am planning to syndicate my column. (Did say that right? I have no clue on the business terms!)

BTW - the date on your news is Jan 10th. Shouldnt it be Feb 10th?

Oh you write the column and credit it to The CR Chronicle😆! and write official Researcher
Sadhli I also saw only three seasons. What was the fourth one?
Originally posted by simibrar1990

jake good job👍🏼 nice article.         

Thanks simi(hope thats ur name)😊
@eesha and bro...
thats y m saying ma its ignored....i'll PM u all details in a while..

ya its my name . (simibrar). your articles are always nice and interesting good humerous thinking.

How come I'm always late to the fun parties?😭

Oh well.  At any rate, Jake, today you are my FAVORITE!!!!!  Oh.my.goodness that was the funniest thing EVER!

All of it was hysterical but these two were my favs...

Lalalala - I was gasping for air!  So darn funny.  (Can I vote that this is the worst BG music of all time?  Makes me want to poke my eyes out, er, rip my ears off...)

Duck Tales - You are brilliant  Where do you come up with this stuff?!?!?  Was there a season 3?  I only was aware of the first two seasons, but have decided from here on out, (should there be another season) it will get 1 star from me on the chaska meter and I will make sure the TRPs are the lowest in the history of TRPs.  Hopefully the whole show will be cancelled.

You totally made my day!  

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 

Funniest post to date...
🤣🤣.....I was like this reading the news......had my coffee in my hand.....tipped onto my lappy.......CRUMBS.......had to use the hair dryer to dry the keyboard.....before i started back.......but I was still ROFLn😳......it was funny......from the awards......masterchef.....QQ's........n the boxing.
🤣