Pavitra Rishta

Written Update : 10th Feb 2011

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
[CRYPT] Written Update
---------------------------------------------

Kaarnjkar house
Bhavna and varsha go to see Sulochna .Bhavna wants to know what triggered the asthma attack .Manohar is about to say something  but Varsha gestures him not to .
Manohar makes up a story about how Sulochna's carelss attitude towards her health has caused this .
Both the ladies go in the room to see Sulochna.
Sulochna is unconscious and Bhavna gets very disturbed seeing her in this stste .She tells Varsha that she cannot stay as she is finding it hard to see Sulochna like this .
Varsha tells her that she would like to stay with her mother .Bhavna leaves and varsha sits besides her mother stroking her hair gently and crying ... [/CRYPT]

[CRYPT]
Ajit's house
Ajit comes home with Manav and Shibu ( the boy who was fighting in the market with another guy ) .Vandu is very happy to see her brother but Rasika is disgusted to see Manav and Shibu .
She tells Ajit to stop bringing rif rafs in the house like this .
Ajit : I know who to bring in this house and whome not to bring .Whatever we have today is all because of these people ....
Rasika : I feel bad to say this but staying with such people even you have gone down now .
She leaves the house .
Manav : You should not talk to your mother like  this Ajit .
Ajit : You are just too good Manav , ou don't understand these things .Good she left , now we can work in peace ..
They look into the list of the people who have to pay and also at potential clients ...Shibu is excited about the collection of funds and tells Manav that  he will beat up whoever doesn't pay .Manav strictly tells him that beating and roughing up people is something he will not tolerate  and if he wants to work with them then he has to work the way he is telling him to ....
Ajit too tells Shibu to do as he is told ....

Karanjkar house
In the room Sulochna is still unconscious .Varsha is sitting next to her and manohar too is sitting near her .Damodar and savita come to see Sulochna.They come inside her room .
Manohar  does namaste to them and Varsha also sits up when she sees them ..
Savita : Why are you all so quiet .She is not dead .I can see , she is still breating ...She is not going to die just like that .She better be accountable to me . Her daughter has destroyed my life , I want answers for that from her .
Damodar : What the hell are yo usaying .Did we come here to  say all this .
Savita : So what did yo uthink ? I came here to make sweet talk about her ..I only came to see if she is OK and alive , that's it .If anything happens to her then who will fight with me .
Manohar  is now very upset and Varsha starts crying .
Savita : Why are you crying ? She puts her hand on Varsha's head . I know everything .Crying is not going to help you .You just have to accept your destiny .Look at me , my Sachu died ( she starts crying ) I loved him so much , it hurt so bad when he left me but now I am used to living without him .You also will be in pain for sometime but then you also will get used to it .
Vaishali comes in the room .
Savita : vaishali , how are you , where is your motu pati , can't see him anywhere ...
Vaishali : He is busy with work.
savita ( with a big smile ) That I can see...give him an advise from me ...tell him always being around hotels is no good ...his house will start looking like a hotel one day .
Vaishali looking puzzled : I didn't understand you .
Savita : I have seen in hotels many times .I don't think he likes home food anymore , he enjoys the hotel food...that is no good for his health .Ghar ka khaana is good for him and you tell him that ...She is saying all this with a big meaningful smile .....
Savita : There is a big hotel near where I live and I see him coming there all the time .How come I never see yo uthere .
Vaishali : I don't go with him because he goes there for work .
Savita : You should go .....then also come to my place for tea ...
Savita then tells Damodar that they should leave and says her good bye to Manohar ...[/CRYPT]

[CRYPT]
Manav's house
It is late night and Manav comes home , he closes the door and is looking very tired .He goes straight  to bed and lies down .Archana come and also sits  down next to him .She tells him that vaishali is going to stay with her mother in the night ..
Archana :Manav , I feel so troubled .I don't know what to do .All these relations are getting entangled with each other .So many secrets to keep, so much to hide .Every relation has a secret to hide . I am scared now ...what if these secrets start coming out . I am tired now , I am getting fed up of all this .
She lies down next to Manav .
Archana : Sometimes I think that I should just leave all this . I want to go somewhere where there is peace , where there is just the two of us .
Manav : What we want and what we get are two different things .In life everyone gets problems .Some fight those problems and win over them some give up .....
Archana ( smiling to herself ) But there is one place in my world where there is only peace , only happiness and where I can only be with you .
Manav : What do yo umean , where is this place ??
Archana , puts her head on his chest and puts her arms around him hugging him tightly ..
Archana , this is my place where their is peace and all my happiness
Manav also smiles and puts his arms around her .
manav : So right you are .I feel so peaceful when yo uare this close to me .
Archana : Now don't say a word ,  .She closes her eyes ....
Archana : Thank yo u Manav , thankyou for being there ...I can only have strength to fight al lthis because of you ....she keeps thanking him .
Manav kisses her forehead and he too closes his eyes and they are both looking  happy   and peaceful in a world of their own ..

Karanjkar house
It is morning now and vaishli is back fro mthe mandir .
Vaishu brings prasad and she gives it to varsha but Varsha doesn't wan tit as she is losing faith .Vaishu tells her that she must not lose  faith in God because she needs God to help her out in this time .varsha tells her that she can say this because she is a hppy wife and is going to have a baby so she doesn't know what she is going through .vaishu thinks ...I too have lost my right to be a wife but I cannot even tell anyone about this ...
Sulochna wakes up.
Sulochna sits up and she immediately wants to see varsha .
Varsha acts as if she is cheerfu land normal but her mother immediately tells her to stop faking it .
Varsha starts crying : I am very bad , when will I stop making mistakes ....I lost my baby now I don't want to lose you .I wish I never told you all this .
Sulochna : You had to tell me , who else would you tell .I would  like you to put  your head in my laps and cry as much as you want , just get it all out ofyou .
Varsha bursts down crying and puts her head down in her mother's laps ....
Vaishali also comes running , she is crying and she puts her head on her mother's shoulders .Both the sisters are clutching o ntheir mother and crying and Sulochna is consoling them both .Satish walks in .
Satish : keep some place for me also ๐Ÿ˜† , I also need some of this love .
Archana ; varsha , you have a husband like him ,what are you worried about then .
satish : Yes varsha , we will leave all this behind us and take a fresh start in life .Varsha hugs her husband .....

Precap : Savita is talking to damodar .
It was this Dharmesh who troubled our Manav .Now you see how I will make him dance to my tunes , how I will bring his truth in front of this world ......[/CRYPT]

Edited by *Resham* - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SONU- thumbnail
thanks for the update tanya di
savita :where is ur motu pati ๐Ÿ˜†
oh god savita is so funny at times ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by -SONU- - 13 years ago
nookway thumbnail
thank you so much for the fabulous update.
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update, Tanyaz.

Yday Satish lied and today Manohar lies. The lies continue in PR land.

Savita who came to do izzat-aarti of Karanjkar's had to forgo seeing Sulo's condition. She would want a healthy enemy to fight a fitting battle. Ha Ha.

Also looks like Savita is waiting for a better oppourtunity.

Go Savita Go!!!
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update. ArMan scene is written very nicely ๐Ÿ˜ณ
carpe-diem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks Tanya di for the update.
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I want a hubby like Satish!!!!
-SushitaLover- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks fr the update๐Ÿ˜Š

where is ur motu pati was rely funny๐Ÿคฃ
lathamenghz thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜† motu pati.....Oh my darling... thank you my angel.... for the update..... Hope u doing fine...