Written Update of 10-02-11,Thursday Episode

Hema_M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Janani20 thumbnail
Thanks for the brilliant update Hema akka!😊

Aiyoo kadavule part 1 suttha waste! YUCK, really horrible. 🀒How can Tamizh be such a fool and dumb?😑 Doctor's wouldnt want to say such a lie like that, anyone would have believed him but not Tamizh!😲 The way Charu looked at him was just..arghhh😑 The BGM played for her was scary and suited her. I prefer this new character for Gokul than the previous one. He looks smart.πŸ˜‰ Tamizh should start to think now, seriously. It is irritating to see Tamizh's attitude towards Charun nowadays. Gokul was explaining her situation clearly and an appropriate person would take this into mind and listen to Doctor's instructions. When Gokul said Charu's dangerous inside character would touch the climax, I got really scared and thought a moment about Tamizh and Thulasi's life, wondering what will happen πŸ˜’ I think by all the words the Gokul has said, Charu would even attempt to kill Thulasi just to get Tamizh.😭 I hope director wont show such scenes like that. I doubt that Tamizh is acting, doesn't look like it. He has completely fallen into Pyscho's and GW's acts.😑 Super duper acting by Shrividya, her expressions and eye contacts are awesome.πŸ‘

Part 2 was nice, but Anand is too muchπŸ₯± Romba thaan aase. I loved the BGM that played when they showed around the house the first time Anand and his family were looking at it. My prediction is right, so now they have a brand new house. Felt sorry for Anand's appa. Soon, the dummy piece will get a big appu, but it is going to be a terrible situation for his parents and sister.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌHaha, when Anand jumped onto the sofa, it was really exhilarating. LOLπŸ˜†

Good to see wedding preparations, so now we can expect wedding hall scenes to be shown up next week and as usual be dragged for weeks. Dont think there will be a promo as it wouldn't be interesting to watch. Wow, Thulasi looked really stunning and divine! Especially when next to Tamizh.😳 Wondering if the last scene from promo is really a dream or not. πŸ˜• Marriage will somehow get stopped but defintetely not by GW or Charu, thats for sure, because their wish is for the marriage to happen. Could be Veeraraghavan. Lets see what happens.πŸ˜›
Edited by janani123 - 13 years ago
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the wonderful updates Hema!!

I am really happy that Dr. Gokul spoke the entire truth to Tamil.  Charu totally deserved the humiliation at the restaurant.  The way her face changed and all was really creepy!!  But Gokul is right, slowly the climax is building for Charu and she will go to any extent to get Tamil, even if that means harming Tulasi.  Her track is getting intense now.  Even though Tamil does not believe Gokul, he will remember what he said for when he learns the truth about Charu.  Tamil, is making the same mistake that Tulasi did.  Let him believe Charu...only then will he realize his mistake after a bit of pain.  I totally hated how he was supporting Charu!!  My goodness, that scene felt forever!  Hate it when they are even standing in the same room.  Like Gokul, we are all just watching Charu's game.

My prediction was right with the Anand family scenes.  I want Anand and Shymala to live far away so they don't bother TT, but I am going to miss his parents.  I feel so sorry for his parents especially his dad.  He totally hates this family and is really upset.  Maybe somehow, TT will help them after.  The way Anand jumped on the sofa and the BGM was hilarious!!  He is so happy to be in a rich family now and does not bother about what his family feels.  Also the way Shymala's brother cried and Anand's father dialogues to him was funny.  I wonder when his wedding his?

I was so happy to see Tulasi today!!!  Wow!!!  I loved how she had her hand on Tamil and came on the bike.  And as usual, both were looking very dashing.  Everyone else looks grand but our simple Kuttima is wearing a nice maroon saree with beautiful flowers in her hair.  Also I love Tamil's shirt!!  The best couple ever!  I can't believe how nice Bazari was to Tulasi.  She even introduced her as her DIL to the guests..but that's probably because Sudha is there as well. 

Looks like tom Charu will come and they will all pray before going to the wedding hall.  I am still wondering if there is a big twist and what it will be as by looking at it, the only big thing that can happen is if VR stops the wedding but Periappa won't allow that.  

Also, looking forward to more TT scenes next week.  I miss them so much!!

Edited by smiles86 - 13 years ago
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Hema for the wonderful update πŸ˜ƒ.

First part was nothing but irritating to the core, our hero is loosing his charm as he is being so stupid. Doctor was good, don't bother about his life, enjoy the drama like Sudha. That is the best one can do with those loose characters in this serial . 

I liked this part more than the first one, atleast they did show a nice new house (ad?), was much nicer than the restaurant scene. A's dad was funny and the way A jumped was funny πŸ˜†.....Raja mariyadhai thaan sir ku.....enjoy enjoy.....soon appus will follow you πŸ˜ˆ.

The last scene with T&T, nicely dressed up were soooo cute.....and OMG....Thulasi was looking very prettyyyyyyy πŸ˜³πŸ˜³. 

I am really disappointed now, that the wedding hall scenes won't be that interesting like we are expecting. Pls Kumaran, don't disappoint after the tortures of almost two months with C&GW's romance. We know that the wedding will get stopped, but this is not going to be in favour of T&T and it will hurt them only like you Sandy said. I am not going to overexpect aynthing for next week. 

Kumaran got an award for TMS serial as best director πŸ‘, so congrats and he mentioned in a magazine that he hopes to get an award for Thendral as well next year, at the rate this serial is going now, better be careful if you really want that and we wish you all the best πŸ‘πŸΌ.

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Hema for the Wonderful Update & Comments!

Keep up the good job TA....You are going to touch heights soon along with poor Thulasi for trusting this psycho so much....Let evil side win...After seeing what Gokul said....i am starting to think Charu's intention wont come out that soon especially after wedding episodes too....he said many people are going to affect because of her...i hope GW is included in that too...he also said when TA get to know about Charu's true color..it will be too late...i think that's what going to happen as this team like to drag everything to an extreme....either TA or Thulasi don't know who to trust and not to trust...even after several ppl warned...They seem to be so stubborn....irritating me so much...TA will wake up only after Thulasi got stabbed or kidnapped by Charu..i think this is what Gokul meant by Charu is very dangerous...pavam Gokul...thevaiyillamal went and advised our dumb hero...no use as usual...last time we got irritated over Thulasi for trusting Vel...this time its TA...at-least Vel treated Thulasi as TA's wife..but this disgusting Charu is treating herself as his wife....enga poi mudiyapogutho..lets see

Anand is going to treat his parents bad after marriage and going to dance too much after seeing house, money and beautiful Shyamala....he will suffer soon too for all of his dance...hopefully we can see in one year....

OH..this time GW is going to day dream?..if its her dream then its great..no comments🀬
unless Charu is arriving there at last min and dreaming that...avangalukku vera velaiye illai except dreaming and looking TA with her so called "love"...
Edited by Noxeous - 13 years ago
Ruby-86 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Superb Update Hema.

After watching today's episode, i don't think there will be any great twists for GW or Psycho as we all expecting & their plans are going to continue after Lav's marriage too. I guess the twist will be from VR/TA based on killer matter only unless VR overhears GW/Charu's convo which is very unlikely. TA's behavior towards Charu is getting my nerves, i don't know how many more days/months we need to see her tortures. Mr.TA, like Gokul said you will realize Charu's intention very late & by that time you are only going to end up suffering for believing her. I hope Charu doesn't harm Thulasi, but i think this going to happen as per Gokul's words, when Charu's inner dangerous character touch that climax, its going to be only Thulasi that Charu will plot, so i guess Mr.K is going to move the story towards that. After TA/Gokul meeting, wedding scenes started so there's noway TA will get to know Charu's plan or GW's.

Edited by Ruby-86 - 13 years ago
TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for the nice update Hema,

First part Ohhhh TA what happened to you, at least you couldn't find out Charu's intension, But why don't you even start doubting your so called thickest friend Charu when someone says..!! Doctor when he left thinking he wasted his time and said It will be you and all who are going to be ruined, I don't know why but I didn't have any soft corner on TA. I know he has no reason and situation to doubt on Charu as she has always been good to TA, But he could have started to doubt when so many of them have told about her.πŸ˜•.Sudha through Thulasi, and Deepa indirectly by warning Charu, now Dr. Gokul... Lets see what happens..!!πŸ˜•

Anand's scene - I really felt sad when Anand's dad told that I wanted to live acoording to my passion and in my money..!! 😭

Last scene T&T were looking so cute..😳.!! I think GW thinks Charu in place of Thulasi and that is why that promo scene..!!πŸ˜•

Edited by bhaghi - 13 years ago
Kowsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
 Thanks for thye Update Hema akka!!!

Good Gokul!!! But unga advice ellam wast!! I was 😑😑 when TA said "" Ennaku unnai patthi ellam theriyum Charu"" But unn Kuttymaveyum unnaiyum pirikaa paakira endru unnum unnaku puriyelaye Tamizh!!! 

Anand's father was very funny!! I love his comments!!!
Bujjima family too much-a azhuranga!! But it's really funny!!! And their hugs are 🀣🀣!! Paavam Anand's family!!!

Anandku ossiya kidaicha kanum!!!😑😑 Konjam yossikonum!!! His father is right Bujjima  family avangala veela koduthu vangithinam!!!

Mr and Mrs TamizhArasu were soooo cute!!!!The last scene was sooo sweet!!!Enn kanne paathudum poolai!!Konjam soothi podalam avangaluku!!
Oor kannu, Uravugal kannu,Nai kannu, Naari kannu.... mukiyama TA amma kannu and Charu kannu ungamela padhamal 100 years senthu vazhunga!!!
autumnsconcerto thumbnail

Hmm, not a lot of plot advancement but at least Charu's mental problem was somewhat revealed. Pavaam Dr.Gokul. He wasted 5 minutes of his life trying to convince an idiot(yes, you MR.TA) about Charu's mental state. Unfortunately, no one took heed. Like the good doctor said, this will come back to bite them in the rear!

Second part was pathetic. However, I still loved watching Anand's dad (the equivalent of Patti & Puvi in Anand's life) reactions to his new in laws. LOLπŸ˜†at all his funny comments. Anand is such a joker; I can't even take him seriously when he is angry. But I feel sorry for his parents and sister.

Finally, Lav's marriage is under way. I seriously thought they would drag this matter for a month (realistically speaking, they probably still are) but it was pretty quick. No action is going to happen until next week, so I'll sit back and get ready to see the action (like Sudha😊). Aiyoo GW, at this rate you can't even give Sudha a proper nosecutπŸ˜›!

One more thing, T&T were so CUTE today😳! Thuls in her sari was too goodπŸ‘πŸΌ!

Edited by autumnsconcerto - 13 years ago
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for  the super update Hema....good Job!!