Official Kindle Topic (other e-readers welcome)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Official Kindle Topic (other e-readers welcome😆)

I can't believe that we don't have a Kindle topic here. Are there any fans/users/dreamers of Amazon's Kindle or other e-readers?

I got a Kindle as a gift recently and im addicted to it😳 Its easy to use, can hold so many books and its great knowing that i can download a book within 60 secs.

So many of the books are also free, and with others you often get to read a chapter (or more) before purchasing it.

So over to you Kindle lovers, discuss away!
ahah i would love an amazon kindle but guess here in indiaaa i cant have only ebook reader awwwwwwwww
but yeah ofcourseeee free books a gr888 offerrrrr any reader would crave

i get my eyes literally stuck out of sockets trying to read e books on my mobileeee

huh gud u have oneeeeeeeee
I'm thinking of getting one due to the fact that half the books I read are e-books since my bookcase can literally not hold anything else :P It looks really good too and it's better for your eyesight than the computer... I'm asking for it for my birthday this year since I'm broke at the moment xD
Originally posted by aishwaryagayen

ahah i would love an amazon kindle but guess here in indiaaa i cant have only ebook reader awwwwwwwww
but yeah ofcourseeee free books a gr888 offerrrrr any reader would crave

i get my eyes literally stuck out of sockets trying to read e books on my mobileeee

huh gud u have oneeeeeeeee

Does'nt Amazon have a Kindle store for India? I know there 3g service is supposed to be available in most countries
Originally posted by chhilt

I'm thinking of getting one due to the fact that half the books I read are e-books since my bookcase can literally not hold anything else :P It looks really good too and it's better for your eyesight than the computer... I'm asking for it for my birthday this year since I'm broke at the moment xD

One of the main reasons i wanted one, was because of space too! Its so hard to find space for new books! Especially those that i only want to read once and never again.

The e-ink factor is great, it doesn't strain your eyes at all, and it does look just like a page out of a real book!
Originally posted by bollygossipgirl

Does'nt Amazon have a Kindle store for India? I know there 3g service is supposed to be available in most countries
well 3g is here but its still on progress

in here the system of reading e books has just started
and connections are in itss starting stagee
yup u cn get a sony ereader easily here
amazon kindle stores are like justtt 1 or 2 donno i livve in kolkata one of the metropolitan and here i got an e book reader of sony after so much searching finall in a basement shop in south city mall ndd the prices are so high and the memory isnt worth it
huh india still needss to get dveloped a lot

Originally posted by aishwaryagayen

well 3g is here but its still on progress

in here the system of reading e books has just started
and connections are in itss starting stagee
yup u cn get a sony ereader easily here
amazon kindle stores are like justtt 1 or 2 donno i livve in kolkata one of the metropolitan and here i got an e book reader of sony after so much searching finall in a basement shop in south city mall ndd the prices are so high and the memory isnt worth it
huh india still needss to get dveloped a lot

Ah i see. Well im sure it will be available over there soon enough, i think i read a news report mentioning something about whether India would be a good market for the Kindle - but they were not so sure because alot of people still enjoy the smell and feel of a book - plus the price point being a factor.
^^ I really don't the Kindle is that expensive considering everything... though I suppose if they decided to ship to India, the price would be higher than it is in the States :)
yeah price pointt is just meant for upper middle class i mean it really gets expensive after shiipping and export chargess huhhh