Writers Corner: Books, Stories & Poems

::Beyond the Horizon::Updated P1

Posted: 13 years ago

Hey you guys, its Ashy. You know how much I love writing love stories of different flavours and kinds. And all of you know that Sakina and I are working on our joint fiction together, 'The Time Of Our Lives'.
Well, this is another love story I am working on at the fictionpress.com and thought of sharing it with you guys. I am for ow just posting the short summary. Give me your comments and let me know how it is, okay?

My story is called,

Here's the summary...

"I was forced to marry her, I do not and will never love her. So be it!" Ron Matthews had said on a firm voice the night after he was married to his childhood acquaintance, finally disturbing his well balanced life which had once promised a successful career, fame and fortune.
On the other hand, Angellina Steve finally got  what she wanted when she walked down the aisle with her childhood love.
But both  their lives change forever when they move to their dream city, London, only to realize that the only way of being blissfully happy was to look Beyond the horizon.

Do tell me how it is...I'll only post the first chapter if you guys approve the summary.
Edited by _Ashy_ - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ocean.eyes- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hey ashy
its an awesomeee concept......
one more love story.....
i liked the title...
do cont...
waiting for the 1st chapter..

-kinjal
chip. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sounds amazing, Ashy! Please, start posting the chapters. :)
-Sakina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
AMAZING concept!!!You know how much i love romance!!!!I LOVE IT ALREADY!
fly_chick thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Ashy- awesome concept- do keep writing
PM me when you update-
okay guys, here's the first chapter.....

A New Beginning

"There it is", said Ron, putting down the box on the ground.

"There it is", repeated Angellina.

Finally after months of great expectations and speculations, they had finally got their most desired home in Westminster, in their dream city, London. After all the court cases they had to put up with the real estate manager and the various bank drafts they had to submit, they finally got what they had wanted, a nice place they can call home.

Ron took out the keys and opened the door. Angellina followed, quietly. The living room was big, wooden floored and the ceiling was well oriented. The walls had a whitish tinge along with the primary colour dark blue, which was Ron's personal favourite. Angellina went upstairs to check the other rooms and the bathroom. Ron began to unpack the brown boxes. It was cloudy, probably would rain soon enough. Angellina checked every corner of the room sot make sure everything was checked the taps and the geyser which was pre-fitted. "The room sand the bathrooms are perfect, although I would recommend a good cleaner for the purpose of maintaining this house", said Angellina, as she came down to help Ron.

"We'll sort things out soon", said Ron.

The two unpacked the boxes quietly. Cutlery and crockery in the big shelf at the kitchen, saucepans and spatulas in the drawer beside the oven, Ron asked the truck driver who helped them transfer their old things from Oxford to Westminster put the fridge and the other heavy things like sofa and the tables and the beds upstairs. As soon as they were being kept at their desired places, Angellina stared to put the table clothes and the sheets and the mats on them to finish off the work before dinner time. The work took a lot of time and Ron had anticipated that he would have to pay extra to the truck driver because there were hell lot of things needed to be placed at different corners of the house.

After, almost seven hours of non-stopping work, they were finally done. The house looked beautiful, Everything was in their perfect place. Kitchen looked like a kitchen, bathrooms looked like bathrooms, bedroom, guestroom, living room everything fitted perfectly. "All that we ahve to do is the attic upstairs".

"Oh no, sir", said the truck driver who was now planning to escape home. "I've got a part of my life to spend today at home. Its the EPL, would not want to miss Liverpool vs. Manchester United match".

"Yeah, I've made your work for too long, thanks for the help", said Ron and taking out his purse, he gave him the money he wanted.

"Okay, sir, I'll be on my way, if you need me, do call", said the truck driver. "You two have a good life here. They say London is a very beautiful and romantic place for married people,especially if it is situated in front of the Victorian Bridge. Its a new beginning for both of you."

Ron looked around. He could not see Angellina, sighed and said, "Yeah, new beginning it is".