BV; WU 11th Feb. '11 Anandi Is Nandini

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

BV; WU 11th Feb. '11

Part 1

Anandi waiting for jagya in the room n sees the news in which it was coming abt sum student's fight in medical college, anandi got worried n try to call n suddenly remembers that jagya warned her to call him n she rushes towards hostel.
In the hostel all were playing antakshri but jagya was not enjoying, all asked him to sing but he makes excuse that he got a call n goes to other side, gauri sees him worried n goes to ask him n he told that he wanna leave but gauri told every1 n every1 ask him to njoy n starts dancing , firstly he hesitated but slowly starts enjoying dancing with gauri , lal singh was worried, anandi reached hostel with makhan n ask him to stop outside n she goes inside n sees jagat-gauri dancing , she got shocked+angry+hurt, jagya sees him n ran towards her n takes her outside n got angry on her n ask her y has she came her, every1 ask him who's she n he's quiet.

Part 2

Jagya says that she's his relative n her name his nandini, anandi was shocked😲, every1 ask her ques in english before she ans jag told every1 that she dnt noe english, ask her in hindi, gauri ask her politely , frm where did she came n she answered jetpur😳, warden calls jag n he was tensed to leave anandi among them but gauri ask him to leave as she will take care of her, jag leaves n sum1 calls gauri also , so she too leaves n anandi stays with lalsingh.
In the village, sumitra asking bhairo to call jag but bhairo make her understand that thy'll need sum time alone as thy r meeting after a long time.

Part 3

In the hostel, girls were asking ques frm nandini but she was all lost, then thy likes her jwels n starts asking abt her clothes n jwels n make fun of it as thy r very heavy, lalsingh interupts n ask them to bring sumthing for hr n thy make fun of lalsingh being married, thy leaves, lal singh makes  her understand that no one knows abt the fact of jagya , anandi says she knew that jagya is not married.

Precap: Every1 ask abt nandini' hubby n y has he not came along with her, n she was looking towards jagat.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks much for the fab update..

I cant stand Jagya and his attitude towards Anandi anymore...this is ridiculous!
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
such superfast update bharti!

well...................mera shaq sahi nikla relative bolke introduce karwaya!..............anandi is jagiya's relative....................ohh no....nandini is jagat's relative!🤣

aree.......iss bande ka kuchh karo yaar!
such a rude person!!...............
feelings hi nehin usko kuchh.....................!!
DS se do kadam aage chala gaya aaj toh!

the worst part.......phir bach jayega yeh avi!!
atria thumbnail
So why change the name? He could have introduced her as his relative Anandi, right?😕 Ye Jagya pitne wala hai bohot jaldi....😡
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
cause guriya would def. remember the name Anandi

and  I think thats what is going to happen. She willc ome accross the news paper where Anandi's article was printed
and she will figure it out.

Gauri seems like a good kid.

Jagya I hate him
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I  am FLABBERGASTED !!! ðŸ˜ˆ

not at Jagya...because everyone has seen how he has been behaving lately...so what he did today shouldnt come as a shocker....he is just lost it completely....

what appalls me is...how could Anandi stand there and accept whatever Jagya said?? There is a tolerance limit in every individual...over here Jagya is going overboard with his snobbish behavior...and Anandi is just accepting it? There is a saying " zulm sehnewala utna hi gunehgaar hai jitna zulm karnewala" ðŸ˜¡ and thats exactly what Anandi is doing....

Jagya introduced her as Nandini and she accepted it without saying  word?? seriously?? If she had any self respect left in her she would have confronted Jagya then and there...asked him why dint he come to the hotel, why is he lying....but no....so if she is ready to go with the flow...so be it ! Bughto ab....

On a lighter note...

All three lead characters now have alias !!!
Jagya - Jagat
Gudiya - Gauri
Anandi - Nandini

😆 Its like all three are playing "Second Life" ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Edited by divmath - 13 years ago
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Thanks for the update Khushi!

About the episode, Jagya makes me so mad that I don't think I want to even comment on it...no point. CV's please find some other track. This lone, depressing track has turned into a bore!
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hadh hothi hai bewkoofi ki.!!!😲Just standing there and listening to his bullsh🤬....
HIT HIM 😡 HIT HIM😵  with something  -    slippers ,belan or anything will do....
or just punch him ,atleast give him a black eye-- -ithne angoothhii kis din kaam aayenge..😡

OK he wants to change your name ,change your attitude as well..🤔..
Anandi was the sathi savithri version   ,now let nandini  be the assertive, strong lady who teaches jagat /jagya/🤬       a lesson he wouldn't forget ever .......

radt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing Episode after long!
And an even  better update!
🤗 Thanks Bharti!

I am pretty relieved!
I actually expected JAGAT not to recognize her!
Thank God! He didn't call her door ke behna!

Very Disgusting!🤪

Lal Singh Deserves a 10 on 10!
I mean he is brave enough to face people with whatever has been his past unlike the insecure brat who is running away!🤔
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: radt

Amazing Episode after long!

And an even  better update!
🤗 Thanks Bharti!

I am pretty relieved!
I actually expected JAGAT not to recognize her!
Thank God! He didn't call her door ke behna!

Very Disgusting!🤪

Lal Singh Deserves a 10 on 10!
I mean he is brave enough to face people with whatever has been his past unlike the insecure brat who is running away!🤔

ðŸ˜†anandi jagya ke "door ke behna"😲😆😆