•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
I am so sad that they ended this great show because of TRP which is due to Sony not promoting this show..but anyways i feel like they missed so many of loosends they mentioned in the begining like:

1. Arjun explaining to tashi that he kidnapped and tortured kaka just to get her
2. Shanno was with Arjun and they killed the astrologer
3. The servant they mentioned in the character sketch i think her name was kalki who was blind and tashi broke her picture when she first entered the haveli
4. The creepy music tashi was hearing when she first entered the haveli
5. Tashi's real father they could've brought him back at the end so he could be with everyone
6. How did tashi's step dad met with her mom
7. the sign that tashi was seeing when she first turned 21
8. Menka shrap was it real or fake?
9. Was shashtri mixed with maaji in her plan???? i am still confused on the whole shastri track lol
10. Maaji said that she wanted to kill taashi because she was born to protect this family so when the other family members wanted to kill her why didn't she let them...wouldn't that solve her problems????
11. who killed the photographer dude when taashi was in rajshtan? lol they forgot about this guy

There are other loopholes they left which i can't  think right now but this show was great and had the potential to be number 1
I agree - way too many sidetracks. The story just went at the speed of light but didn't make sense.

-The other thing weird was that they were going to introduce Dishank Arora - but never did.

-Why did they show previews of Taashi's picture on the wall of the haveli.

-Wasn't Rohan's mom somehow involved with the haveli.

-Why did Taashi have images of Rajastan (haveli, temple etc).  Clearly she was never there - only her mother was.

-Why exactly did Sanjay Singh and co. torture Taashi's parents.

-Arjun's aunt had ranted about how they should kill Taashi to remove the curse in their family- which disabled them to have children.  However, she mentioned that Arjun's mom isn't complaining because she has had a son already.  But - Arjun isn't her son now??!!?

In all this forgetfulness - I just hope they were able to give Rohan some decent last rites and release the poor innocent real Rasili from jail.😆
Edited by nivin0 - 13 years ago
May be they should have a SEASON 2 for this show ðŸ˜‰
I will be very excited if they continue this story.. ðŸ˜›
Originally posted by pearldesai

May be they should have a SEASON 2 for this show ðŸ˜‰
I will be very excited if they continue this story.. ðŸ˜›
i dont think they will come wid season 2....no chance
Hello everyone,

This show was really good. Initially the story carried on very well with lots of twists, but ended abruptly without proper story line. So sad sony tv did not promote this show very much........... any way hope to see better shows on sony.......Thanks a lot for everyone who wrote written updates and for those who uploaded videos of the show.........thanks once again guys, good work, very much appreciated all your efforts. Keep up the good work !!!!!!!! good luck to all !!!!!!!!!!😊
I agree with guptar85, there were too many things not closed when they ended show. The show started off brilliantly. I was hooked from the beginning....but somewhere along the line the wheels fell off the cart...
Sony TV.....is to blame for the show not doing well...not enough marketing...timeslot in South Africa was all wrong....too late!
Instead of promoting and producing krap storylines like BHPH is doing these days...they should have given TMHPKNK a chance.
It had great potential but Sony. And production house ruined it! Shame on u guys!
yes it was really confusing but number 10 i think she cleared
that first they thought she was a bad omen thats why she didnt want her to die but then they found out she was lucky so she wanted her dead but Arjun didnt let them kill her

but yes I dont understand the pictures of Tashi (looking royal)
I Thought there was a last birth track or something

and @ the comment -Arjun's aunt had ranted about how they should kill Taashi to remove the curse in their family- which disabled them to have children.  However, she mentioned that Arjun's mom isn't complaining because she has had a son already.  But - Arjun isn't her son now??!!? 

I think she was just being insensitive and was like you had a readymade child ...

but yeah if it disabled them to have kids how'd they have Arjun

!

Originally posted by Sue Jeet

I agree with guptar85, there were too many things not closed when they ended show. The show started off brilliantly. I was hooked from the beginning....but somewhere along the line the wheels fell off the cart...
Sony TV.....is to blame for the show not doing well...not enough marketing...timeslot in South Africa was all wrong....too late!
Instead of promoting and producing krap storylines like BHPH is doing these days...they should have given TMHPKNK a chance.
It had great potential but Sony. And production house ruined it! Shame on u guys!

This show was indeed good. I used to watch it in the initial days of this show. And the show had the potential to be number 1 on Sony, given the intriguing story it had (initially). But they never promoted it. 🤔

@bold- I ''used to'' love watching that show, but they ruined it as well. Now it's about to end and am very happy with that. ðŸ˜ƒ
hi, everyone ,  well i agree with all of you . but i think when they start this show the story was something else, and was go the show for long, but later may be some reasons should be there that we don't know they think to stop the show. and after change the story to do the end of show. that's why so many things  are not going with starting of the show and the end of the show. but it was wonderfull show. miss the show too much.😭😭😭
Yes agree. They should have a season 2