Written Update of 11-02-11,Friday Episode

Hema_M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Thanks Hema for the awesome updates!!!!!

Tamil and Tulasi looked so cute together!!!!!!!  Wow I felt like watching Cinderella and her Prince Charming stand next to each other!!!!   

I was so happy that it was only GW dreaming about Charu's presence!!  But really'it was our TT standing together and praying.  How dare GW ask God to make sure that the wedding happens smoothly!!!  She should be ashamed of herself to even ask that!!  Super appu for GW when Tulasi touched the sammi thing and put it on Tamil.  That moment was seriously MAGICAL!!!  I saw that couple seconds over again just for TT (and also GW's reaction was priceless!!!)

But like always, Kumuran brought a twist for us.  I can't believe that she asked Tulasi to stay and look over the flame on the lamp!!!!!!!!  I had to watch that part again, to double check if I was hearing everything right.  She is planning for Tulasi to just stay at the house all alone and look after the flame while stupid GW puts Charu beside Tamil for everything.  SO MAD!!!!!!!!!!  Poor Tamil, he was so eager to have Tulasi beside him at the wedding and now that may not happen.  It's good that Sudha saw everything and heard it but that useless creature is not going to even bother to do anything.  Can't you just bring the lamp to the wedding hall???  I have never heard of this ritual.  But it was nice to see that Tamil showed some concern.  He asked her if she feels sad, but our sweet angel Tulasi was so happy thinking that GW had fully accepted her as her DIL.  Seriously GW deserves an Oscar award for her acting towards TT!!!  Also nice to hear Tamil say bye Kuttima (I love it when he says that)!!  I hope Tamil goes and brings her asap.

Nitesh..as usual is just lost in life.  He is not aware of anything that is happening.  I don't know if it is pure laziness, being irresponsible or just spoiled.  If he were smart, he would make sure that Tulasi is standing right beside Tamil as if it weren't for Tamil, this wedding would not be happening.  But it looks like VR is planning something big.  It's so nice to see his confused, angry face and everything...but I hope nothing happens to TT.  I think the entire next week is going to be the wedding hall parts.  Kumuran is smart and moving it slow with lots of suspense showing everything.

Charu today looked horrible!!!  Hate her outfit.  Our kuttima looked way better!!!!!!!  Did you see how right away she went to her best friend and asked if Tulasi came.  She should always be afraid of Tulasi and think that TT are inseparable.  It was so disgusting to see her beside Tamil and act like his wife in front of everyone!!!  And people are starting to think that they really are a couple!!!!!  But Tamil started suspecting her!!!  Very soon'the two psychos' plans will fail and burn in fire.

Aiyoo!!!  I was so mad watching Charu but my anger reduced a bit when Deepa (who was looking really cute) came along with Kalyani.  Yay!!!  The life savers are here!!  I hope they run and bring Tulasi to the wedding hall along with the lamp'that would be super duper nose cut for GW and Charu.

Not really sure why, but my blood pressure and body temperature rushed after the episode!!  I was so happy to see TT together, but after I saw GW's plan and Charu's disgusting acts, I want to slap those two so hard and go and bring Tulasi myself right now (man'I'm getting really into this serial!!!).  Is Anand's wedding the same day???  Maybe Kumuran will show that on Monday...

Overall a super duper episode for a Friday.  It leaves us in major tension!!!  Looking forward to Monday which is also Valentine's day!!! 

Happy Weekend everyone!!

Edited by smiles86 - 13 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Wonderful Update & Side comments Hema!!!

Next to psycho only GW can get this kind of disgusting dreams....enna oru matching between GW/Psycho on this low kind of dreams and plans....after praying god this lady started her stupid day dream...yes GW for sure god is going to give what ever you asked...enna kodumai...poor god in-between too just like viewers...i really felt bad for Thulasi...poor girl..TA too believed his mother's pasam towards Thulasi....i guess VR is going to stop the wedding after seeing GW's dance with Charu..but he is going to blame TA for all the acts that Charu did/does....after all those arguments Nithesh's dad might support TA.. ...so GW your daughters life is going to be in danger because of your 3rd rated intention...wow how cunningly she left Thulasi all alone at that house...but i think this time Thulasi is going to save TA from the insults...lets see..

VR go to wedding hall asap and look what your sweet daughter doing and save this poor viewers...TA you wake up soon man or you are going to fall into the grave that your lovely mother and friend designed athuvum room pottu...stupid Charu is holding TA's hand...TA are you that stupid to go behind that psycho if she say pleaseeeeeeee vanga holding your hand...Charu is a🀬. so majority of ppl in that hall is going to think TA is Charu's varungala husband..thats great..that better be fall into VR's ears so he can raise his BP to max and save TA & us....Overa dance podraanga, Kumaraa dont give Aapu to viewers....only to GW and Charu please...and yay Deepa is there lol...hope she send Kalyani and bring Thulasi to hall...looks like this team is creating hype by making Thulasi to stay at that house...i think she will be there at wedding hall when everyone insult TA...

Edited by Noxeous - 13 years ago
mellisai thumbnail
Hema, thanks for the wonderful update. It looks as though next week will be full of twists and I hope all goes in favour of Thamizh & Thulasi. 

Also, I'm going to be inactive for another week so forward any problems/ issue to Srima/ Mels. Thanks. 

Jothi1 thumbnail
I think everything is going to explode in the wedding hall and I think Tamil will come to know the true intention of his mother and charu and I hope Tamill will give a big appu to GW and Charu and get away from them. I think Thulasi is TPS  daughter according to the article posted by anon in techsatish.net. So, I don't think MM is Thulasi father, it should be the doctor laxman and TPS should be Thulasi mother. Somehow, doctor laxman should have interchanged the babies in the hospital. I think TPS already know truth that Thulasi is her daughter since the way she looked at TA in the bank. I think the director is planning to show that later on. Anyway, I want to see  TPS as Thulasi mother  than Bhuvana.  Anyway, I hope nothing happens to Thulasi and Tamil even though they irritate me with their foolish act by not believing what other people have to say about Charu and GW.
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Hema for the wonderful update πŸ€—.

Awwww T&T were so cuteeeee together. I loved how Thulasi did that with the Deepam for her hubby...shows how much she loves her hubby πŸ˜³. While she was doing that for him, TA was enjoying it.....so sweet πŸ˜³. That was a nose cut for GW too πŸ‘. 

Awww....poor Thulasi and TA...both believed GW. Yes yes....GW wedding of your daughter will happen. Athuvum Thulasiya ange vidarathukku antha lady God ai veche lying. It is going to hit her back. This time, Sudha really tried to help Thulasi, but as usual our innocent heroine did not believe her πŸ˜” πŸ˜‘. 

And our hero....ivaru Naavukkarasu illai...Arusuvaiarasu illa...Thamizharasu illai.....he is the great MuttaalArasu (MA). Ava kaiya pudicha please na kooda poiduveengala Sir....apdiye kaila Thaali onnai kuduthu.....kattunga please na kattutuveengala Mr. MA?? πŸ˜‘😑

Great that Deepa and Kalyani have arrived there. Deepa is going to search Thulasi and i think Sudha is going to help them while explaining them what GW did to their friend. I am sure Thulasi is going to come to the exact time when TA will be getting all the insults from VR. The wedding hall scenes w/o Thulasi won't be interesting, it is giving us tension for week-end and like Smiles said, the great nose cut for GW&C would be Thulasi coming to the wedding hall. Hopefully Kumaran won't disappoint us next week!

TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for the nice update Hema, I really loved your side comments..!!

T&T oh No words to explain their beauty together..!! They really look so cute..!! Thulasi doesn't know about GW and Charu's plan, She thinks really GW has changed and has accepted whole heartedly.. So i think we can't blame on Thulasi so much.. But TA knowing his mom's mind for so many years he is not able to understand..!! OMG..!! 😑

It was really nice to see small nose cuts to Charu and GW in the mandabam.. !!πŸ˜†

I think Deepa would try to speak to Charu to change her attention, or the other way she will talk to TA to change his attention and bring Thulasi to mandabam..!! Waiting to see the episodes with MM, TPS, Bhuvana and Thulasi.!! πŸ˜• It really will be a nice nose cut if TA comes back and takes Thulasi to the wedding hall leaving some one there at home..!! OR It would be even nice when Thulasi enters the wedding hall when TA getting insulted by VR.. !!

Lets see what happens.πŸ˜•!! Waiting for the next week's promo..!! Also hoping for some nice romantic scenes between T&T for valentine's day..!! 😳
Edited by bhaghi - 13 years ago
sindhu_051 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi,

I dont how to reply for Tulsis mom topic.....so i ahve updated here.

I think it is TPS as Bhuvana cannot be Tulsis mother. Because,already people are yelling at Tulsi, "odipaonavaludaya ponnunu"..if bhuvana is her mother then everybodyw ill hate er,they will talk bad abt her more.Bcas Bhuvana , she has spoiled two families.she married as a second wife and not the first wife to Laxman.
So definitely i believe it isnot Bhuvana may be TPS. But i want TPS to be her mother. As she is good, she is having a good job and rich also which will help Tulsi to get a good name in TAs family.
TAs mom likes only charu because she is rich.To stop her nuisance and all stupid things and to put a lock tightly on her mouth, it is going to be TPS. And TAs mom when she come to know abt Charu as an orphan,she willd ef moe to Tulsis side if she is TPS daughter.

As u all said its not going to be Bhuvana.If it is Bhuvana, then TAs mom will talk more and Charu will be put in heights which should not happen and which will not happen also...

So T and TA separation will noe happen at any cause or even T and Charus wedding also.....

The Director is going to put a twist.....

Like Vels marriage twist, thr is a twist in Lav and Nithesh marriage....
Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the superb update Hema! πŸ˜ƒ What an irritating start to hopefully a big bomb explosionπŸ˜‰

Oh T&T, a little flirting in front of the saamiyaar too? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Poor TA... he looked like he has been handcuffed to Charu... well that's what you get mister for not listening to a Professional Doctor, a wise Paati, and ur Anni... πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ  If I were Sudha, I would've convinced Thulasi that I would stay to watch and as soon as they leave I would just blow out the vilakku and go to the mandappam to enjoy the show! πŸ˜†

Relief finally came when Deepa and Kalyani came to the wedding...they will certainly go get Thulasi with Kalyani's auto. It looks like perhaps Thuls will have to come and save TA from VR's rage...Now I am in doubt as to whether Charu is really an orphan b/c VR seems to have the same psychotic breakdowns as lovely daughter. πŸ˜•
Kowsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for your super Update Hema akka!!!

Ippidi oru sweet scene-a antha GW kanraviya matthita😑!!
Thulasi ippidi  oru moothala irrupa endru ninaikave illai!!!Cha... antha GW  🀬 πŸ€¬!!

I think VR has got some idea to palivangurathu TA!!!
I was so 😑 when Charu introduice TA to her family members😑!! And assirvaatham vangurathu when her Patti said that they are a beautiful couple😑😑!!!! Ennakendra vomit thaan vanthathu Charuveyum avaalintha siiripeyum paaka!!! Naanum TA's reaction vera mathiri irrukum endru summa ethir paartheen!!!

Please Deepa and Kalyani save Thulasi!!! Antha mutthal Vilaku anya koodathu endru angaye irrukuranga!!!
Edited by Kowsi - 13 years ago