Pavitra Rishta

Written Update : 11th Feb 2011

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
[CRYPT]Written Update
------------------------------------------

Manav's house
It is morning .Archana is  getting  ready ( wearing a nice new yellow saree ) to go see her  mother . Manav is still sleeping .She keeps calling him to wake up but he keeps sleeping .Archana gets him tea and again tells him  to wake up but he doesn't .
Archu puts his finger in the hot cup of tea ...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.
Manav jumps up from the bed ......๐Ÿ˜†
Archu cannot stop laughing ....
Manav pulls her in the bed  with him ...
Archana : leave me Manav , please ..
Manav : Why should I leave you .You were teasing me , now you have to  pay for this and this is a great chance right now
Archana : Manav ,really I have work to do ...
Manav : No work .....
Archana : I have to go to Aie's house .....
Manav thinks and then he sits up ....Yes you are right ..
He asks Archana if she needs to be dropped at her mother's place but  she tells him to focus on his work and she will go herself .She goes to get heat the water for him so he can get ready .
Ajit comes in with Shibu .Manav introduces Shibu to Archana and  he tells her to take  him with her when she is going to her mother's place .
Ajit makes fun of Shibu being an entertaining character and tells Archu that she will be  very entertained in his company .Manav and Archana are  laughing at all this ....

Dharmesh's house .
Dharmesh is in a very bad mood .He is talking to someone on the phone and telling the person off.He calls out to Vaishali to get him a cup of tea.He soon realizes that Vaishali is not there and instead of her , his mother is in the room ..
His mother has a talk with him .By now she has figured it out that something  is wrong  and  he must have had a fight with Vaishu and that is why she is not coming back .....
Dharmesh makes up a story of vaishu not beign in Mumbai and that she has gone to Kolhapur to her friend's wedding .His mother listens to him and she tells him that she will fix him tea ..Dharmesh is now worried as he doesn't know how long he can keep answering his mother's questions like this ..

Deshmukh house .
Savita cannot stop thinking about the time when Dharmesh was insulting Manav and was hurling abuses at him ..Just thinking about all that is makign her angry ..She says out loudly ..
Savita : Kameena ....
Damodar ( thinking she is calling him Kameena )๐Ÿ˜† : What , you called me a kameena just now .
Savita : You have gone crazy .I am not such a horrible wife that I would call my husband a kameena .I was saying this to that Dharmsh .
Damodar : have we not got enough problems of our own then for yo uto start thinking so much about others , let Dharmesh go to hell ..
Savita : I am thinking because I know something  about him now that no one  else does ....
Damodar : What ?
Savita: I am not telling you .You are worse than women .If I tell you anything now then it will be all out in a matter  of minutes .
Damodar : look who is talking ...why are you making me look like you .....Fine don't tell me , I am not interested ...
he sits quietly and Savita gets very restless because she is desperate to tell him .....๐Ÿ˜†
She finally tells him the whole story .Damodar is shocked .
savita says that she now wants to get even with Dharmesh for insulting Manav .She wants the world to know what a big time Kameena Dharmesh is ..
damodar tells her not to do so .He says that even  he feels bad for Manav but this truth can effect many lives so she should not talk .Savita says that she doesn't care and will teach Dharmesh a lesson ....

Karanjkar house
Sulochna tells Archu that as she is  not well she cannot take good care of Varsha .She asks Archu to take care of varsha like a mother .She tells her that Satish is there for ehr but varshu needs a woman also to understand her pain ...Archana makes sure that her mother is eating properly ....
Manohar is very fed up with Sulochna for not taking  care of herself and tells her that he is going to be strict with her about this ....
Vinod tries to talk to Archana but she is very formal and avoids to talk to him  and says that she has to go back to her house .....
Manohar gives Vinod the prescription  and Vinod gets worried as he doesn't have enough money in his  wallet ...

Roadside ...
Vaishali and Archana  are walking when Archu sees Madhuri in trouble .A guy is fighting with Madhuri because she accidently broke a medicine bottle that he was carrying .He is asking her to compensate her him the money .While Madhuri is talking to him the auto rikshaw guy starts going ..Madhuri is running  after the auto as Varun is sleeping in the auto .
Archan tells Vaishali that they should help her ...Vaishali gets annoyed that she hates Madhuri and will not help her .Archu doesn't listen to Vaishali and runs to help Madhuri .She stops the auto .......tells the auto driver off for being so careless .....
Madhuri thanks Archna for helping her yet again ......
Archana asks Madhuri what she is still doing in this city and tells her to leave the city as that would be best for Vaishu and also for ehr and her child .

Satish's house .
Bhavna's friend has coem to visit her .She has  her grandson with her  .She is fussing aver the child and all this depresses Bhavna a lot .
She tells varsha to try and understand what she wants , she just wants a grandson and nothing  else and after  this she will never ask her for anything  else ....
Varsha extremly uneasy and depressed , walks away ....
Satish too is very disturbed ...
Satish : Aie , same thing again and again .. can you not talk about something  else .
Bhavna : Tha tis all I have to talk about ..I want a grandchild in this age .What about you ? Don't you want a child ..We were  always thinking  about your wishes but time has coem for yo uto think about your parents now ......

Manav's house
Archana comes home to a fuming vaishali .
Archana  is angry that vaishu just left her and came home .Vaishali is angry that Archu helped vaishali when she hates her so much .Archu tells her that she was only helping Madhuri as a woman and if that auto had left with her child then  madhuri would have died .vaishali gets even more irritated and tells Archan to bring madhuri also in her house and take good care of her .Archu says that Madhuri is not her sister but she was only helping her on humanitarian grounds ..
Vaishali tells her sister that she is going to her mother's place as she will feel better there ...
Archu let's her go as she doesn't know what to do ...

Karanjkar house
Vaishali is feeding her mother .Sulochna wants to know  why is Dharmesh not visiting her and why he is not with her ...She is surprised as an otherwise careful Dharmesh is being so careless about rishtedaaris ....
Vaishali tells her that Dharmesh is out of town ...
Sulochna  is so happy that she  has 3 wonderful damaads  but she is depressed about Varsha 's situation ....
vaishali  tells her mother to rest and goes out but she sees Dharmesh entering the house with his mother .She immediately hides and doesn't know what to do ...she even starts crying .
Manjusha is watching  all this and she goes and questions Vaishali why she is hiding from Dharmeh and his mother ...

No precap today ......[/CRYPT]

Edited by *Resham* - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Sorry for being  late ..My mother in law called, I was on phone with her  ....๐Ÿ˜ณ
-SushitaLover- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
precap is there๐Ÿ˜•vaishu hidng frm dharmu nd his parents nd manju asks her y is she dng so๐Ÿ˜•
Tanyaz thumbnail
Oh I thought that was part of the show ....I have written about it ...
sur_aur_taal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tanyaz

Sorry for being  late ..My mother in law called, I was on phone with her  ....๐Ÿ˜ณ

no worries! MILs are always important! :)

Thanks for the wonderful update
dublekwel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: divyasweety

precap is there๐Ÿ˜•vaishu hidng frm dharmu nd his parents nd manju asks her y is she dng so๐Ÿ˜•

nothing will happen... bas bekaar ka suspense...

bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanyaz for the update.

Nothing to say today ... It was a big yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn ๐Ÿ˜ต

But I did like Savita's scene. I wish she had kept that secret to herself and not told Damo. He simply gave her a wrong advise!๐Ÿ˜ก
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update. What manju was looking for brewing the trouble in the K's house, she now will have a weapon.
Jasmine10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update Tanya.