Getting bored of Surrinder?

Posted: 13 years ago
Okay so i dont really watch Comedy circus regularly, but whenever i do watch it then the contestants are always using the same jokes and the same act on Surrinder!.. im getting so fed up with it.. no wonder the show isnt getting any good responses.. if it didnt keep bringing back the same comedians again and again then it would be interesting as the same comedians keep using the same punches

I think Kapil is really good, but for once i wouldnt mind Bharti or Krushna winning but Bharti isnt that funny anymore..

Anyway i would ask what everyone else thinks but this forum seems rather empty.. so if anyone at all out there would like to comment then feel free

Angel x
Edited by Angel x - 13 years ago
Why is this forum soo empty? can no one really be bothered with it?.. or am i watching  show that only comes on my TV but no one else's? lol :)
You are right, me too I am fed up of everyone making Surrinder's nakli. ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜Š
And yes this forum is soooo empty. 😔 I would love to discuss with people who likes the show because I love Cmedy Circus. ðŸ˜Š
Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

You are right, me too I am fed up of everyone making Surrinder's nakli. ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜Š
And yes this forum is soooo empty. 😔 I would love to discuss with people who likes the show because I love Cmedy Circus. ðŸ˜Š

Lol finaly someone on this forum.. i didnt think there was anyone at all.. some mystyerious person comes on the forum and updates the videos.. other than that there is no one.. I think comedy circus would be more interesiting if it wasnt always the same comedians.. and maybe if they get better celeb partners.. they dont promote it enough :(
Originally posted by Angel x

Lol finaly someone on this forum.. i didnt think there was anyone at all.. some mystyerious person comes on the forum and updates the videos.. other than that there is no one.. I think comedy circus would be more interesiting if it wasnt always the same comedians.. and maybe if they get better celeb partners.. they dont promote it enough :(

🤣 now we are 2 
You are right and also I thing it's because we don't have Jubilee forum. CC Ka Jadoo is the old one. 

🤣 now we are 2 
You are right and also I thing it's because we don't have Jubilee forum. CC Ka Jadoo is the old one. 

Lol yea agree.. i wonder if they would change it?.. aww well at least there is someone else on the forum and im not the only person here .. :)

Lol yea agree.. i wonder if they would change it?.. aww well at least there is someone else on the forum and im not the only person here .. :)

Haan aur ab change karke bhi kya fayda... kuch weaks me khatam ho jaega than we should change it.  
Koi baat nahi hum dono se hi kam chala lenge. Shayad koi ajae aur join kare. ðŸ˜†
@Coeur2PsychoFMS

lmao!!.. i dont think anyone will join us haha aww well.. but dont they do like other seasons when one is finished?.. lol idk this is the first time im watching this and that to just to waste time.. lol who is ur fave amongst all?

@Coeur2PsychoFMS

lmao!!.. i dont think anyone will join us haha aww well.. but dont they do like other seasons when one is finished?.. lol idk this is the first time im watching this and that to just to waste time.. lol who is ur fave amongst all?

😆 Koi baat nahi hum akele hi thik hain. 
They did for every seasons but don't know why this time they didn't... ðŸ˜”
I am watching since few months I just love it... bohut entertaining hai. 
OMG I just love Krushna.... he is mind blowing, he is genius and hilarious... than comes Bharti, Saloni, Kapil. 
And yours ??? 

😆 Koi baat nahi hum akele hi thik hain. 
They did for every seasons but don't know why this time they didn't... ðŸ˜”
I am watching since few months I just love it... bohut entertaining hai. 
OMG I just love Krushna.... he is mind blowing, he is genius and hilarious... than comes Bharti, Saloni, Kapil. 
And yours ??? 

Love krushna he is sooo funny.. i think Bharti is good also but she is losing her "funny" lol she isnt that good anymore.. Kapil is really good too but i dont like Saloni as much, too much overacting, and dosent suit being on stage amongst such comedians and adults.. iv never liked Saloni coz i think she has copied Bharti's act to an extent.. was so happy when she went out!!