TOI: Telly couples V-Day plans - Avina

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Telly couples V-day plans

Lisa Antao, TNN, Feb 14, 2011, 12.00am IST

Our telly industry is notorious for its ruthless work schedules and actors work for even a good 16 hours a day. 

This barely leaves any time for the poor souls to get a proper sleep, let alone spending time with their loved ones. So how do our small-screen actors manage to make time for their partners? And more importantly, how are they planning to celebrate Valentine's Day, BT asked some of them... 

Kritika Kamra & Karan Kundra: 
"I definitely believe in the concept of Valentine's Day, but unfortunately, I don't think we will be able to do much this year due to our shooting schedules!" says Kritika. "Valentine's Day gives you a reason to celebrate love so that's good but ideally for me, love can be celebrated everyday!" smiles Kritika. How sweet! 

Karan Mehra & Nisha Rawal 
"We have been seeing each other for three and half years, and every year we make this day special," Karan tells us. "This year we both are planning to take some time off our busy schedules and go to some private place, out of Mumbai, whose name I'm not going to reveal. We usually indulge in a gifting spree to buy each other gifts, something new each year. We often have our special moments but there's something special about Valentine's Day and so I look forward to it every year," says Karan. 

Rubina Dilaik & Avinash Sachdev 
"This year's Valentine's Day is going to be special for the both of us because our show is going to be launched the next day, and I have met my Valentine through the show," gushes Rubina. "Also, there's going to be some kind of Valentine's day event planned on the sets. After my shoot, I might be going out only for dinner with Avinash, since both of us are working that day. But I'm sure that Avinash has something special planned up his sleeve, as I love surprises." 

Jay Bhanushali & Mahi Vij
"This is going to our second Valentine's Day together," says Jay. "I still haven't really decided what to do, as Mahi is extremely busy with Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa and Laagi Tujhse Lagan. It's going to be hectic as we both are working that day. I will try to arrange a candle-light dinner for Mahi. But somehow if we are lucky and manage to find some time for ourselves, then we will celebrate the day in Lonavala," he says. 

Kinshuk Mahajan & Divya Gupta: 
"Last year, Divya and I celebrated the day in Delhi," reminisces Kinshuk. "But this year, most probably, my show's crew is going to Macao for a shoot. So that's why I will be spending some time with Divya via video conference. But I have promised that I will make it up to her, when I return in March. We have been seeing each other since eight years and every year, I try to do something different. I have planned a surprise for her which I do not wish to reveal," says Kinshuk. 

Read more: Telly couples V-day plans - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Telly-couples-V-day-plans/articleshow/7487583.cms#ixzz1DrkTAZ1o

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MysteryGirl101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hope Avina have a lovely and romantic time!😊
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Hope both Avi-Rubi hv a wonderful time on their 1st Valentine day.
Smiley-786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for sahring this article dear ..hope they have lovely time 
avina_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

😃😃😃 Thanks for the article !!!!!!! Hope they have a great time together !!!!!!!!! 😃😃😃

suwin thumbnail
Thanks for the article dear 😃...hope they have a wonderful time together...
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the article....hope AvIna have a gr8 time together.........
..yajnaseni.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for sharing the article.
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing, hope they enjoy their first valentines to the max. 
anusha34 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing the article. hope they have a wonderful time on their 1st Valentine day.