Ajab Prem Ki Kahani| Rules. Page 27. <3

Posted: 13 years ago

This SS is for some special women in my life. Some who I have known since I became a part of IF, and some who I met just recently. All that matters is that I know them, and I adore them.

(in random order)
Farzana, Khushboo, Sanjana, Poonam, Nitya, Sakina, Shilpa, Maryam, Yattri and Sheena:
Thank you for being there when I needed to talk,
Thank you for lifting me up just by being you,
But I thank you most for just simply being in my life.
ILYall... I couldn't have asked for better friends. :)

-||-

I sorta realised that I haven't got a contents page. LOL.
- - - - -
One - Page One
Two - Page Eleven
Three - Page Sixteen

- - - - -
Edited by -saBii- - 13 years ago
One.

-||-

"Really, is this necessary? I mean a Valentine's Day dance when we don't have any Valentine?" sighed Shilpa.
"I completely agree... why can't we have an anti-Valentines party instead?" asked Sanjana, who had been cursing this damn day ever since the new year had started.
"Hey Sanju, that's a fantastic idea. I'll bring the voodoo dolls, you can find the jantras," chuckled Nitya. She had every reason to hate Valentine's Day - after being dumped the year before, and only a day after V Day.

Farzana and Sabiha looked at each other and shook their heads. Trust their friends to be so anti-Valentines - although they did have a point. Why a party when there was no Valentine?

At this point Sakina came running in with some more information. In fact the first mention of the party had been by Sakina who loved everything about Valentine's Day, even if she was single. Something about the love... *sigh*

"Oh my gosh! I really can't wait now.. I found out what the plan is for the party. Kudos to Sheena for organising such a fantastic party!" Sheena was the college babe. She organised the student council, the dances, the various clubs, and she was definitely one of the most popular students around at Kings' College - with an equally popular boyfriend, Amit.

"Sakina, you're just too much. How do you find out all these things, seriously?" asked Khushboo who had just finished her biology class. She was another Valentine's hater, but then again, what more could be asked from the resident tomboy?

"Khush, look, I'm on the student council... so of course I'm going to find out. Duh," Sakina smiled. Khushboo just rolled her eyes.

"Okay, so tell us Sakina, what's the theme?" asked Yattri. She adored Valentine's Day for one reason... she had a Valentine - Damon Salvatore. They had been steady for more than three years now, and everyone assumed that Damon would use Valentine's Day to propose.

"Okay, so I'm sure you remember the voting we all had to do? Well, by unanimous count, the theme is Famous Pairings!" gushed Sakina. She was met with an equal amount of dumbfoundness.

"We actually voted for a dance?" asked a completely clueless Sabiha. She spent most of her time reading, and rarely found time for a social life. So for something like this to come along - Sabiha would definitely be the last to know.

"Sabzie, just because your head is permanently lodged in a book does not mean no one else knew," sighed Farzana. Sabiha shyly smiled at her friend, who rolled her eyes. Farzana was everything Sabiha wasn't, and then some. If Sabiha was the nerd, then Farzana was definitely the cool one... but she came second to Sheena. Everyone came second to Sheena.

"Alright you two, stop nitpicking. So what's the deal with the pairings Saku?" asked Maryam, who'd been sitting there quietly while the girls had been complaining. Normally Maryam couldn't keep quiet, but when everyone was complaining, Maryam took a backseat.

"Alright.. so the plan is that everyone goes to the cafeteria to register their name for the dance. Once all the names have been registered, everyone's sent an email with the name of the character they're meant to portray. What's super cool about this is that there's also going to be an East meets West thing going on... which means Bollywood pairings as well!"

The girls looked at each other shocked. A costume party?

-||-

"Really Pooji, are we actually going to be doing this?" asked Sanjana, who had been against this idea from the start. In fact, she had been one of the few people who had voted for a Heaven & Hell theme instead. But apparently, it wasn't "Valentiney" enough.

Poonam looked at her best friend with a grin. Of course they were going to do this... why else would they have been standing in line for almost forty-five minutes?

Finally, the duo had gotten to the front of the line. Sanjana shook her head, wondering how she was going to live this down - especially in front of Farzana, who loved being the one who told Sanjana "I told you so". But the two were pretty close, so it didn't really matter.

"Poonam... Sanjana?! Oh wow, you're signing up as well. Brilliant, the more people we have, the better it is for us. We've had so many guys lining up, but not enough girls. Where are the others anyway?" asked Sheena.

"Shu, they're going to come a bit later... classes and all. Wendell's sick apparently, so no boring Business lecture for us, right Poonam?" smirked Sanjana. Which person had convinced her to pursue business anyway? Her passion was acting, drama... none of this boring "Accounting Procedures 101" or such.

"Yeah, it's pretty annoying. That's the third lecture he's cancelled on us this semester. I hope everything's alright," murmured Poonam. Sheena shrugged her shoulders, knowing how crazy being a professor could get. She sometimes wondered how she survived being so busy and all.

"Anyway, where do we sign up? I want this over and done with... I don't wanna hear Farzana's rendition to 'I told you so' anytime soon," grumbled Sanjana. But was she ever lucky? Apparently not, because here came Farzana with Sabiha, both giggling about the dance.

"Wow, will wonders never cease? Sanju, you're signing up? Arrey wah... Shu, make sure you give Sanju an especially romantic character. She loves all that stuff," smirked Farzana.

Sanjana closed her eyes for patience as Sheena, Poonam and Sabiha started laughing. "Shu, while you're at it, why don't you make sure Farzana here gets a character like, I don't know, Anarkali? She's sure into the very traditional, very Indian look ya know."

That instantly wiped the smirk off Farzana's face, and she glared at her friend, who simply grinned back. "Hey Faru, it takes two to tango babe," Sanjana winked.

Sheena shook her head giggling while the others filled out the sign-up forms. "Alright, thanks girlies, and I'll get this all done tomorrow... sign-up is only happening today, as there's not much time left for the dance."

The girls nodded, and waving at Sheena, they decided to grab some food. Which is when the problem began. Again.

"Oh great, it doesn't get any better than this. Look who just arrived," mentioned Poonam. If there was any people who the girls had a problem with, it was definitely the boys. And not just any boys, they happened to be some of the most popular boys around. It didn't hurt that they were all super gorgeous.

"Just keep walking, I do not want to see their faces after what they did at the New Years party," fumed Farzana. She still hated them for what they did to her Marc Jacobs' dress. And Kate Spade clutch.

"Ah Faru, I warned you not to play truth or dare with them, but since when do you listen to me," sighed Sabiha. Poonam nodded her head solemnly.

Farzana said nothing, and the others took the cue to become silent. There was no dealing with an angry Farzana.

-||-

"Ouch. She still looks like she's going to kill us. I warned you lot not to play around with their designer stuff," said Damon. Being a good friend of Farzana's, he knew how much importance she gave designer things. It sometimes eclipsed her love for her iPhone.

Prem just rolled his eyes. It had been completely worth it to push Farzana into the pool that night... he'd do it again if he had to. "Damon, you're just scared of her. Trust me, she's nothing more than a cat. And I know how to handle 'em all."

"Uh huh, she also happens to be a cat with extra long nails, and generally wearing three inch heels. I don't know about you, but that's not the type of cat you'd want to be arguing with," retorted Shaan, completely agreeing with Damon. Shaan was a typically laidback guy, but he definitely feared the opposite sex sometimes - especially during their hormonal changes. He shuddered, thinking.

"Damon, Shaan. Don't you see? It was Prem's way of getting Farzana's attention.. which he got, but not the type of attention he was after," snickered Kinshuk. Prem just scoffed.

A little later, the other guys started making their way to the cafeteria. And they all paid no attention to the glances they got as they sauntered their way to where their friends were sitting.

"And yes, if looks could kill, I reckon the three of you would be dead by now," smirked Ranbir. Prem looked at his best buddy and glared. Only Ranbir knew what was really going on, but did he have to be so... so... annoying about it?

"I second that. Gosh, she hasn't gotten over it. I definitely feel for her... but then I feel more for us. Well not you Prem, and definitely not you Ranbir. But I feel for us... having to bear her glares," sighed Abhimanyu. But the guys knew he was joking. Abhi had gotten as much fun out of it as they did.

"That reminds me - what's the plan for the dance?"asked Dev. He had been one of the very few guys who hadn't really wanted to go, but for the sake of his friends, he decided to make an appearance.

Damon and Kinshuk opened their mouths in surprise. Dev was never caught at dances and parties... he would only be seen at bars, and that too only the extremely hard-to-get-into-ones. Dev generally scoffed at all the college dances, complaining that there was never any new faces - hence the need to go to bars.

"Ken, Damon, don't look so surprised. Khurana here has been dared to go... by our very own prankster, Preet," laughed Mayank. He had been watching the entire conversation, shaking his head. His friends would never grow up.

"Where is Preet anyway? And Jay? Aren't we meant to be signing up?" asked Ranbir. The other guys had no idea, and not getting a response from their texts, the guys simply decided to sign up - the other two could do it later.

-||-

"Oh wow, if it isn't the resident Pop Boys. I was wondering when y'all would be signing up," said Amit with a slight Texan twang.

The boys laughed inwardly at the nickname Amit had bestowed on them. It reminded Damon of the Outsiders, and how close they were as friends. Not to mention how "Pop"-ular they were at college.

Without another word, the seven boys quickly signed up. The quicker, the better, sighed Dev. If only that loser named Preet Juneja hadn't dared him to do something like this.

"Now the rules are simple," said Amit, bringing Dev out of his thoughts. "Once everyone's signed up, we'll send each person an email on who they're meant to come dressed as. On the night, the aim is simple - find the other half of your pairing. Don't worry, I'll include some details on who your character is, and who your partner shall be. Any questions?"

The boys all looked at each other and cracked up. What a theme. Trust Sheena and Amit to come up with something like that, they all thought.

Amit just looked at them and smiled - he knew they were sort of bewildered, but nothing was new. He watched the boys walking away, and felt a hand on his shoulder.

"Why hello there handsome, been busy I presume?" asked Sheena, smiling at her boyfriend. Amit smiled back, grateful for her presence. It had been a long day, but thankfully the lines had started getting shorter.

Sheena simply took Amit's hand and led him to the nearest cafe, and ordered two choc frappes - nothing like chocolate to make them feel better. Amit held his girlfriend around her waist as she sidled to grab their drinks. He was definitely lucky to have a girl like her.

-||-

Meanwhile, back at the girls' table, the girls were still complaining about the boys... all except for one.

Sabiha had not paid attention to the convo since she got a text message... and since then, all she had been doing was smiling broadly as she read the messages.

01/02 13:02
S. Remind me why I'm sitting here in Lit when I'm meant to be playing football? You are seriously evil. -P

13:05
P. Suck it up baby. You & I both know you need the extra credit. And besides, football was so last yr.. arghh, remind me not to watch Clueless for the 17th time please. -S

13:08
S. Don't watch Clueless. So what's the plan for tonight? No more Poe, I beg of you. -P

13:12
P. Again, suck it up. But it's the last of Poe. I'm bored of him as well. *gasp* Yes, it's true. If you behave, I'll make some apple pie. -S

13:15
S. Unbelievable. You're sick of Poe. YES! And of course I'll behave... babe. ;) -P

13:30
P. Go away. I am so not dealing with you. -S

13:32
S. What took you so long to reply? And don't be like that... it's been three days since I've seen you. I miss you. :( -P

13:35
P. Awwww. Too bad I don't feel the same way. :P Jokes aside, I know... I'm just busy with CW1402. 8pm, and if you're not there... Gotta go, Khush is looking at me. -S PS. Did you sign up? :S

Sabiha quickly put her iPhone down, and busied herself with her Creative Writing notes. But Khushboo knew something was up. She decided to find out... but Sabiha was a step ahead of her. She quickly put her phone in her pencilcase, knowing Khush would never look there.

"Sabiha. What do you think? Red or blue?" Sabiha looked at Poonam, wondering what the hell she was on about.

Khushboo saw the bewilderment, but decided against saying anything. Because the boys were coming past.

"9 o'clock ladies. Reckon they'll be good this time? Or will one of them wanna stop by the pool again?" chuckled Khushboo, earning her the 1000th glare from Farzana. It seemed no one was going to let her forget that day.

Sakina looked up from the latest OK! magazine and almost stopped breathing. She blinked once, twice... but it wasn't a dream. Ranbir was coming her way. She sighed, thinking of the messy hair, the sly (but completely sexy) smile, the toned body... yep, she was a goner.

But unfortunately, Ranbir just continued walking past. It seemed he had spotted someone special... when he turned back, and winked at her.

"Oh. My. God. Saku, did he just... umm... wink at you?!" gasped Shilpa. The other girls looked at Shilpa. Who winked at who?

Sakina just blushed. Ranbir actually realised who she was. There was a God... and with that energising thought, Sakina decided to go buy everyone some sweets. Because her day was complete.

"Ummm, Shilpz, what's gotten into Saku, and why are you grinning like a Cheshire Cat?" asked Yattri. Shilpa looked at her friends, and an evil smile lodged itself on her face.

"Oh, that? It was nothing... just Kapoor winking at lil' Saku here."

Khushboo and Maryam looked at their friend's smile, and knew Shilpa was planning something. They shook their heads, wondering what Shilpa was up to now.

"Shilpa, I hate when you make faces like that. What's the plan? And I am so not snooping around... I do not plan to be caught by Bradford again," sighed Sanjana, thinking of the last time they had played "Spy" on one of the guys - not that they found out anything. The only thing they got out of the whole exercise was a lecture from Bradford who almost failed them.

But Shilpa was planning nothing of the sort. She was planning something a lil' bigger than that. She knew that Sakina was head-over-heels about Ranbir, but she'd never be able to summon up the courage to say anything... what better excuse to talk to him if they got paired up together?

When Shilpa explained the idea, the girls got pretty excited... they'd just have to talk to Sheena about it.

Sanjana had another idea though - something she only mentioned to Sabiha and Poonam, who both groaned. If this went wrong, they'd all be dead.

-||-

"Sheena, come on yaar. You know it's the perfect thing. Do it for me, na? Pleaseeeee?" pleaded Shilpa. Sheena looked at her self-proclaimed sister, wondering why she was going to agree to such a stupid idea.

"Shilpz, you know how many girls are after Ranbir. And you know it's meant to be random... don't you look at me like that Shilpa. No, don't! ... Fine, but only this once. I cannot believe I am doing this," said Sheena. Shilpa hugged her friend and rushed out.

Sheena rubbed her head, trying to calm down when Sanjana walked in with Sabiha. Seeing the look on Sanjana's face, Sheena knew she was up to no good.

"Sanju, before you even ask, the answer's no. I know you only too well... Sabz, how did you get sucked into Sanju's words?" but Sabiha only grinned.

"Shu, don't be mean yaar. I reckon you're going to love my idea as well. Just listen to it once, and then make up your mind," exclaimed Sanjana.

Closing her eyes for patience, Sheena agreed. And when Sanjana explained her idea, Sheena's smile was as wide as Sabiha's.

"Done. I'm definitely liking this idea. Sanju, remind me never to get on your bad side," giggled Sheena.

Sanjana winked at Sheena, and dragged Sabiha out of there, leaving Sheena to start mixing and matching people for the upcoming dance.

-||-

To: [email protected]
Subject: Valentine's Day

Hey Poonam,
your character is Shanti-Priya from Om Shanti Om.
Om shall be wearing a purple polo and white pants, with a 70s hairstyle.

<3 Sheena.
- - -

Hey Farzana,
your character is Anarkali from Mughal-E-Azam.
Salim shall be wearing a blue sherwani, and shall be holding a rose.

<3 Sheena.
- - -

Hey Maryam,
Your character is Geet from Jab We Met.
Aditya will be wearing glasses and a black kurta pajama.

<3 Sheena.
- - -

Hey Sakina,
your character is Catherine from the novel Wuthering Heights.
Heathcliff will be wearing a grey suit, sporting long hair and a waistcoat.

<3 Sheena.
- - -

Hey Shilpa,
your character is Elizabeth Bennet from the novel Pride and Prejudice.
Mr. Darcy will be wearing a grey overcoat, white shirt and high waisted tan coloured pants.

<3 Sheena.

PS. I did what you asked lovely. Amit's sending the guys' emails now.
- - -

Hey Yattri,
your character is Bella Swan from the novel Twilight.
Edward will be wearing a black suit, white shirt and black tie.

<3 Sheena.
- - -

Hey Nitya,
your character is Zaara from Veer-Zaara.
Veer will be wearing a white and blue kurta pajama.

<3 Sheena
- - -

Hey Khushboo,
your character is Taani from Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi.
Surinder will be wearing a white shirt, tan pants, sneakers and have a moustache.

<3 Sheena.
- - -

Hey Sanjana,
your character is Juliet from the play Romeo and Juliet.
Romeo will be wearing a mail-chain suit of armour.

<3 Sheena.
PS. I did as you asked. I think you'll enjoy what I have planned.
- - -

Hey Sabiha,
your character is Simran from Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge.
Raj will be wearing a leather jacket, a hat with a feather, jeans and a shirt.

<3 Sheena.

-||-

Subject: V Day

Hey Prem,
your character is Salim from Mughal-E-Azam.
Anarkali will be wearing a white anarkali dress with lots of jewelery.

Amit.
- - -

Hey Jay,
your character is Om from Om Shanti Om.
Shanti-Priya will be wearing a black sari, and a rose in her hair.

Amit.
- - -

Hey Damon,
your character is Edward from the novel Twilight.
Bella will be wearing a blue dress, a cream cardigan, leggings and sneakers.

Amit.
PS. Don't worry, I worked it out for you. :)
- - -

Hey Kinshuk,
your character is Aditya from Jab We Met.
Geet will be wearing a red skirt, black vest and white top.

Amit.
- - -

Hey Preet,
your character is Darcy from the novel Pride and Prejudice.
Elizabeth will be wearing a white wrap dress with lil' flowers in her hair.

Amit.
PS. I have no idea who S is going as. Sorry dude. Sheena was being difficult.
- - -

Hey Abhi,
your character is Surinder from Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi.
Taani will be wearing a yellow salwar with an embroidered dupatta.

Amit.
- - -

Hey Dev,
your character is Raj from Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge.
Simran will be wearing a white salwar kameez.

Amit.
- - -

Hey Ranbir,
your character is Heathcliff from the novel Wuthering Heights.
Catherine will be wearing a blue pin-striped 19th century dress.

Amit.
- - -

Hey Mayank,
your character is Romeo from the play Romeo and Juliet.
Juliet will be wearing a white dress with wings.

Amit.
- - -

Hey Shaan,
your character will be Veer from Veer-Zaara.
Zaara will be wearing a white lengha.

Amit.

-||-

That was about 11 pages on Word.
And I am nowhere near done.
That being said, it'll probably be a 2-3part story.
When you have about 11 couples.. well, you know it's gonna be long. ;)

<3 Sabziee.
Edited by -saBii- - 13 years ago
*EDIT*
A constume party??? You're sending me to a costume party on V-day??!!! 😲 What could be worse 😲 😲 😲 *crawls into a crack in the earth and disapears*

Fuzzie's Anarkali???!!! 😲 SHOCKERRRR *dies* I wanna SEE that!!! 🤣

And Merry will be looking cuteeeeeeeeeeeee!!! 😳

And OMGGGGGGGGGGG Shilpa has an AWESOMEEEE character! One of my all time faves! ⭐️

Okay so I officially hate Twilight. No comments on that one 😉

Me likes Veer Zaara!!! 😃

SURINDER???? I get Surinder paaji from Punjab Power of all the people in the world??? 😲 Abhi in a moustache??? *freaks out* and with his hair oiled and combed like a chaparganju??? 😲 *freaks out even more* Oh, I'm gonna make him get rid of that moustache, I'll wash his hair myself, and I'll rip off his fully buttoned shirt...OH YES I WILL!!! 😡 Sabii you're evil!  And I look horrible in a salwar

Wyaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh I'd rather go as a bhoot like in DMGGGGG I don't want my Abhi in a moustacheeeee 😭 😭 😭 *whines* Make us disobey the rules, Sabiiii pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I lub you na...😳

Okay so I'm done whining 😆 But seriously. I hate our characters...and that's damned hilarious 🤣 I dunno why. Basically I hate Valentine's Day...so I guess it all works well enough! 😆
Edited by Khushboo_AN - 13 years ago
hahhaa voodoo doll and the jantra 🤣 I so need that for sure and i am indeed cursing this day for the last 3 mnths and u know the reason bby :P

Shu, they're going to come a bit later... classes and all. Wendell's sick apparently, so no boring Business lecture for us, right Poonam?" smirked Sanjana. Which person had convinced her to pursue business anyway? Her passion was acting, drama... none of this boring "Accounting Procedures 101" or such.

🤣 I loved this part...it sooooooooooooooooooo ME! 🤣 I wonder that too wht the hell was i thinking before entering business? acting and drama is wht's for me :P

😲how come i am not getting kinshuk? 😭 Sabii....wht? Who's mayank now? 🤣
I was hoping it to be kinshuk as u know he is ma love </3
And I rlly dunno who frzana is but reading ur story i'd surely love to meet her =D
and ofcourse befreinds with her =)
and all of them that are there =)
Edited by SanKi4eva - 13 years ago
🤣aaaah sabi omg this was so unexpected😆

i had fun reading it🤣
Party😆u r making me to go to a party when i don't have time to go to a party here😆🤣

-----------
Beautifully written 
Hats of to u !👏
👏u r wonderful writer
------------

hmmm i really don't know ur other friends but it was fun reading it......🤗
would love to meet them😃
----------------------
boring lecture part was aaah i love it
🤣🤣

----------------------

Prem is Premu frm Kis Desh Kya😆🤣
------------------------------
Awww u & preet YAY😳
i can see ur kraziness growming more for him already😆
😳
---------------------------------
Awwww I love this.....😳
already imagining it😆

Originally posted by -saBii-

Hey Poonam,
your character is Shanti-Priya from Om Shanti Om.
Om shall be wearing a purple polo and white pants, with a 70s hairstyle.

<3 Sheena.
- - -

Hey Jay,
your character is Om from Om Shanti Om.
Shanti-Priya will be wearing a black sari, and a rose in her hair.

---------------

Love Ya Sabi !
this was amazing update !
😳

Edited by -Pooji- - 13 years ago
So I havent been at the AbhiShti FC in exactly TWO weeks neither have I talked to any of you girls in two weeks. Thats quite a longtime... So how have you been Miss Sabiha Ali?

Anyways this was a BEAUTIFUL surprise. You're an absolute sweetheart!
I read it and LOVED it. Oh and Im with Prem EEKSSSS!!! *sigh* I adore that man. 😍

Back to the Story--

So Prem pushed ME into the pool? 😲 😡 What an a-hole LOL and he did all that just to get my attention?!?? Gotta admit, thats really hot and cute. Oh and youre right about me giving mean glares to people. I really do DO that ! Haha people think Im a total biatch at school. 🤣 I love the biatch title I have at school,  People are scared of you. 😆

And I maybe having one of my blonde moments again but did you make a mistake on this Part... You and Preet are supposed to be paired up right? and your theme is Diwale Dulhania Le Jayenge right? So why would Dev be Raj??? Shouldnt Preet be Raj??  Hereee

Originally posted by -saBii-

Hey Dev,
your character is Raj from Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge.
Simran will be wearing a white salwar kameez.

Overall, LOVED this update. It was awesome! IDK your other friends aka Sanjana, Poonam, Nitya, and Sakina but hopefully Ill get to know them now 😳 😊 

Love YOUUUUUUUUU Sabzieee.
You're my doll... and my bfff on IF! MUAHHHSSSS <333

OMFGGGGGGG SABZIEEEE!!!!!!!!

I don't believe this you're actually writing a short story on all of us!!!!!!OMFFFGGGGGGGG!!!!

ITS AWESOME SABZIEEEE!!!!!

At this point Sakina came running in with some more information. In fact the first mention of the party had been by Sakina who loved everything about Valentine's Day, even if she was single. Something about the love... *sigh*

Awwwww thats so like me!!!!!I'm sitting here at home on V-Day without a Valentine but i'm so happy!!!Just the lovey-dovey mood...

"And yes, if looks could kill, I reckon the three of you would be dead by now," smirked Ranbir

Oh....I'll vouch for THAT!!!!!!

Sakina looked up from the latest OK! magazine and almost stopped breathing. She blinked once, twice... but it wasn't a dream. Ranbir was coming her way. She sighed, thinking of the messy hair, the sly (but completely sexy) smile, the toned body... yep, she was a goner.
OMG....i just fainted here....gosh...the sinful fantasies....

But unfortunately, Ranbir just continued walking past. It seemed he had spotted someone special... when he turned back, and winked at her.

OMG HE DID!!!!!HAYYE....THAT WOULD MAKE MY DAY!!HAYYE!!!BIRU WINKED AT ME!!!

Sakina just blushed. Ranbir actually realised who she was. There was a God... and with that energising thought, Sakina decided to go buy everyone some sweets. Because her day was complete.

OMG!!!I'M SO CUTE!!!Like really!!!....talk about modesty...lol!!Hihi...true...my day would really be complete...

Hey Sakina,
your character is Catherine from the novel Wuthering Heights.
Heathcliff will be wearing a grey suit, sporting long hair and a waistcoat.

<3 Sheena.

Hey Ranbir,
your character is Heathcliff from the novel Wuthering Heights.
Catherine will be wearing a blue pin-striped 19th century dress.

HAYYE!!We'll be Heathcliff and Catherine!!My favourite romantic characters!!What's gonna happen???Will he fall in love with me??/Will there be a kiss???PLEASE LET THERE  BE A KISS!!!

HAYYE....UPDATE FAST NA SABZIE!!

P.S....to all the others...we don't know each other personally,but i'm sure we'll all get to know each other really well now!
So Sabziee, will I be wearing something like this? Except it'll be white.

Cuz  I LOVE IT.
Its so gorgeous. I can totally imagine myself wearing something like that.
Sabi can you please update WLC? Please thats my number one FF... Im dying for an update.

Oh hey SAKINAAA! Im Farzanaaa =)
I see you are a huge Ranbir fan? 😉 

ah i foud ma dress ;-)
dis is my attire pplz =)
And sabii i want kinny as ma romeo...I shall accept no one but him!

I am adding u all as my buddies now :D