>>MOTW:arluver4life>>

Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
MOTW
::
arluver4life

Why do you wanna be MOTW?
You get to be both, vampire and wolf! And you get to be in the spotlight for a whole week!
Along with that, you get to answer A LOT of questions!

Guys, let's welcome ar4life who's a new member to this forum but also very active for a newbie! We hope you love it here!
-----><-----
Here are some questions to start you off....

-What's your favourite colour?

-What brought you to IF in the first place?

-Vampires or werewolves?

-Favourite food?

-What's one country you'd love to visit someday?
----><----

Have fun answering! Here's your sig:

Layout: -Angel-Jot.
Questions: -Angel-Jot.
Sig: dafooodils.dude [Tanu]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Smileyface thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Congratulations!!!!  Yayyyyy!!!!! 
i will be back with some crazy questions for u!!
congrats again <3
abandoned thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

OMG..This is soo unexpected...For one I never knew MOTW ever existed and for another, I expected people to take time to know how much I love this forum..I cannot thank you Jot..I am very very very happy that I have got this title..I am so badly honored..I just love my siggie...And I love this forum..And Jot is just amazing at her work..

Now for my answers

-What's your favourite colour? Black..I love purple too..but black overtakes every other color...

-What brought you to IF in the first place? It was for a show in Star One 'Dill Mill Gaye"..At that time I wanted a place where I could make my demand for my fav couple publicly..Thus my friend who was already a member here told me about this amazing place And woah I am here...Just love this place because its like an all in one package for me..Right from my fav shows to reality shows to Disney shows to South Indian films to My fav book series and movie series..

-Vampires or werewolves? I am a vampire..Cannot ever measure my love for Edward and Robert

-Favourite food? I am a total foodie..I love Indian food North and South..and my weakness is North Indian Sweets..I can die for Halwa and Burfi and Gulab Jamun..And I love Pasta...

-What's one country you'd love to visit someday? Switzerland and Vatican City and France and Italy..Cannot choose...

Once again 

Thanks a million Jot

<3

Amal
ROBlicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Way to go!! Congrats. Keep it up. 
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: arluver4life

OMG..This is soo unexpected...For one I never knew MOTW ever existed and for another, I expected people to take time to know how much I love this forum..I cannot thank you Jot..I am very very very happy that I have got this title..I am so badly honored..I just love my siggie...And I love this forum..And Jot is just amazing at her work..

Now for my answers

-What's your favourite colour? Black..I love purple too..but black overtakes every other color...

-What brought you to IF in the first place? It was for a show in Star One 'Dill Mill Gaye"..At that time I wanted a place where I could make my demand for my fav couple publicly..Thus my friend who was already a member here told me about this amazing place And woah I am here...Just love this place because its like an all in one package for me..Right from my fav shows to reality shows to Disney shows to South Indian films to My fav book series and movie series..

-Vampires or werewolves? I am a vampire..Cannot ever measure my love for Edward and Robert

-Favourite food? I am a total foodie..I love Indian food North and South..and my weakness is North Indian Sweets..I can die for Halwa and Burfi and Gulab Jamun..And I love Pasta...

-What's one country you'd love to visit someday? Switzerland and Vatican City and France and Italy..Cannot choose...

Once again 

Thanks a million Jot

<3

Amal

LMAO. You're not the only one who didn't know MOTW existed at this forum. Aww thank you. =)

DMG huh? I watched it at times. Mmmm..Gulab Jamun's are definitely my fave!

Thanks for replying Amal. =)

-Jot.
abandoned thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
@Jot Your welcome Jot...Gulab Jamun simply rocks..
Mona1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Amal Congo👏psshhhttt, u get both😡dats not fair😈Lautner is mine☺️wat so ever🤣evil laugh😆❤️love u🤗