Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Punjabi Newspaper - Article

avina_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
OMG guys my uncle was reading the punjabi newspaper called Ajit Jalandhar and in that newspaper it had an article about Choti Bahu !!!!!!!!! I don't know how to read punjabi so my uncle read it to me i was so excited !!!!!!!! Can't wait for it to start !!!! If someone does not know how to read punjabi the article was about Rubina's trip to Chandigarh and how its really important to her because that where orginally auditioned for Choti Bahu 1 and got the role of Radhika and it also talked about the show starting on February 15 !!!!!!

Here is the link to the article to see it just click the link and when it opens click on the picture it will make it bigger  

Edited by avina_forever - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunbeam09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing.....My Dad reads this newspaper onlineπŸ˜ƒ......
sweetrose92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the article!!!!!!!!!😊 even my dad read this newspaper every day!!!!!!!!
RADEV1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thnx 4 the artticle......even i colud not read punjabi...but ur expession revealed that it was a fabulous one...thnx once again..
Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Avina,  thanks for posting the link.  I studied Panjabi until 8th grade and I am pretty rusty.  But, it was fun to read it again even though it took me ages to read it.  Following is the translation I did it for people who  can not read it.

Translation

Love brings color in life – Rubina

Chandigarh (15 Feb) – The actress Rubina who became famous due to Zee's serial "Choti bahu" met "Ajit (newspaper)" on the valentine day.  She said that not only love brings beauty to life but also relieves a lot of mental stress.  Rubina mentioned that she considers Chandigarh as a very lucky city for her because that's where was chosen after auditioning for "Choti bahu" in that city.  She also said that the new serial "Choti bahu" that is starting from 15th Feb is based on a new love story.  At the same time, Avinash Sachdev who is playing the male lead in "Saawre ke Rang Rachi Choti bahu" said that love never dies and that's what they are trying to show in the new serial.  Avinash said that he wants to celebrate Valentile Day in a pure manner and one that is acceptable to the society.

ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Avina_forever and Why3 πŸ˜‰