Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

'I want to be twelve again and learn dance' - Avinash Sachdev

'I want to be twelve again and learn dance' - Avinash Sachdev

Avinash Sachdev aka Dev of Zee TV's Chhoti Bahu takes up the impromptu questions for Quick Grills this week.

One funny college experience: Actually I have never gone to college but I can share one from school. Our school became co-ed when we were in XI and to welcome the girls we all put itching powder on their benches after which the girls as well as boys got suspended.

Tell us one worst habit or quality of yours: I am a little moody

The one desire that you have: I would want to go back to the age of 12 and want to learn dance.

How do you tackle stress and define stress:Stress is an unwanted thinking over unwanted things and I head to the gym to tackle stress

Your favorite food item: Tandoori Chicken

Do you have a pet? Yes, I have turtles, a puppy of Shih Tzu breed.

Do you talk with it? Yes I do

Your favorite comic character during childhood: Donald Duck

If I take a look inside your refrigerator what would I find? Ice Tea

Which ancient place would you like to go? Egypt

Your favorite drink: Ice Tea

The last movie you went to see: Guzaarish

If Hollywood made a movie about your life, whom would you like to see play  your role: Hrithik Roshan

If someone wrote a biography about you, what do you think the title should be? The Beginning

Your favorite car make? Tata Safari, that is my dream car since childhood and I personally own one.

Reporter and Author: Saranya Valsarajan 

.Tanya. thumbnail

Micckie Dudaaney: I am still 'Single'...

Micckie Dudaaney: I am still 'Single'...

Micckie Dudaaney's personal life seems to be in trouble and the actor clears the air on his marital status..

Actor Micckie Dudaaney's personal life seems to be in trouble due to a certain careless bit of reporting done by the media. Micckie is said to be married as per media reports, and his picture with wife Sunita clicked in one of the event parties is visible on the net. However, the fact is that Micckie till date is single, and Sunita was just his girl friend with whom he has broken up long back. In fact, Sunita is today married and happily settled. 

Micckie is presently in love with a girl from outside the industry, and is all set to tie the knot very soon. Even though he is at this happy juncture of his life, Micckie is made to answer certain queries about his past that in fact troubles him. 

Our source states, "Micckie is in a relationship with a girl who he met thro' a common friend. Theirs has been an arranged cum love relationship, and the couple is all set to get married soon. But reports of Micckie being married has put his girl friend in a spot of bother, especially because she has to explain the truth to one and all who question her. Relatives in her family actually find it tough to digest that Micckie is single, and this doubt is raised due to the pictures of him and Sunita available on the net". 

Even though Micckie's family and friends from the industry are aware of the fact that he is single, they are not able to give a fitting reply to the girl's family. 

TellyBuzz contacted Micckie to know his state of mind and he said, "Yes, there is a general belief that I am already married. There is this certain picture on the net which states that Sunita is my wife. However, that's not the fact. She is my ex-girl friend and is married now. I want to clarify this as I do not want Sunita's married life to be in problem. I just hope all who know me realize  this fact, especially because I am about to wed soon". 

We just hope Micckie's past does not pose a threat on his future..

Reporter and Author: Tejashree Bhopatkar

Three Cheers to all the Women...

Three Cheers to all the Women...

On the occasion of Woman's Day, TellyBuzz brings to you the view points of the ladies from the television industry..

Gone are those days when women used to be subjected to the anger, frustration and humiliation at the hands of the more active sex, i.e. the men!!  Women of today are no longer the weak and naive section of the society. They have proved to be equally strong in all areas of work, just like the men.  

They are strong and are born to fight for their rights, and do voice their opinions to make people realize their presence and strength. 

On the occasion of Woman's day, TellyBuzz brings to you the viewpoints of the Woman fraternity from the television industry.. 

Have a read!!!
Rubina Dilaik:

Being a woman is the most beautiful thing to happen and women are God's most beautiful creations on earth. This is an era where women are worshiped. Men should understand that we are more powerful.
The woman who inspires me is my mother as she is one strong woman. But at the same time my dad has also fought for us, three sisters a lot in the family. We used to stay in a joint family and my relatives used to ask my dad why we have to be sent to a convent school and why should we be given the property and stuffs because being daughters, we are to leave the house one day. But my dad was really particular about our education and about our position in the society. Today I would like to say that women have carved a niche and I do believe that every woman does the same.

TellyBuzz takes this opportunity to Wish You All A Very Happy Woman's Day!!

Reporter and Author: Saranya Valsarajan

Chhoti Bahu's grand Holi celebration on March 18th..

Chhoti Bahu's grand Holi celebration on March 18th..

Zee TV's Chhoti Bahu to celebrate the festival of colors with a two hour special episode..

Zee TV and DJ's Creative Unit's Chhoti Bahu will see a 2 hours Holi Special on 18th of March from 7:30 to 9:30 PM.

Talking about the track our khabroo says, "Dev (Avinash Sachdev) is now falling for Radhika  (Rubina Dilaik), but he is not able to speak it out to Radhika. Therefore he plans for a big Holi celebration happening at the Raj Purohit's, where lot many people are called, including Radhika.  The basic plan is to propose to Radhika amidst the celebration with colors". 

We too hear that all the leads of Zee shows like Archana (Ankita Lokhande)-Manav (Sushant Singh Rajput), Mona (Sara Khan)-Anukalp (Nishant Malkani), Rudra (Iqbal Khan)-Gauri (Binny Sharma), Laxmi (Veebha Anand)-Suraj (Rohit Purohit), Geeta (Sargun Mehta)-Rohan (Nikhil Chaddha), Karan (Karan Grover)-Abha (Suhasi Dhami) will be present to grace the event.

"Apart from these actors, there would be some special performances coming from celebrities  too. Sambhavna Seth will be performing on the dance number Dilwalon ke Dil Ka Karrar Lutne and Hoth Rasile mere Hoth Rasile. Along with her would be present Kashmera Shah who would show her sizzling dance moves on UP wala thumka Lagao' along with Sonu Sood.Manoj Tiwari will also make his presence felt on the show", adds source.

We contacted Rubina who confirmed the happening, "Yes, Chhoti Bahu is celebrating 2 hours of Holi special, and it will be one very exciting episode for the audience as they will get to see the entire Zee family together". 

Kashmera Shah and Sambhavna Seth confirmed their presence in the Holi episode of Chhoti Bahu

Get to see your favorites Dev and Radhika confessing their love this Holi..

Edited by gaurav_fan - 13 years ago
laxmis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Choti Bahi review by Hindustan Times ( Thank you Armu4eva for posting the article)

Edited by laxmis - 13 years ago
laxmis thumbnail
New show, old couple
Avinash Sachdev and Rubina Dalaik

It's a unique twist to a Hindi serial. Chhoti Bahu(Monday to Friday, 7.30pm on Zee TV) has staged a return with the same lead pair of Dev and Radhika. Not in the same avatar as telecast in 2009-10, but with a new storyline.

"Mind you, the show itself is not back as the rest of the cast is different. What we are retaining is the world ofChhoti Bahu where devotion is a way of life," explains Sukesh Motwani, head, fiction programming, Zee TV. Like in the first season, Radhika will remain a devotee of Krishna. "If her love was like Meerabai's, that of a devotee for the lord, this time it will be like Radha's — as a friend and lover," he adds. If the setting was Varanasi then, this time it is an equally holy town of Rawal, near Mathura, which is said to be Radha's birthplace.

The show's lead pair of Avinash Sachdev and Rubina Dalaik are delighted to be back on screen. "I had started hunting for new shows when this offer came," beams Avinash Sachdev. "It is all Krishna's blessings. My prayers have been answered," laughs Rubina. She claims she had a gut feeling that a miracle would happen. "I had told Avinash Chhoti Bahu could not end like this. I could not accept that a show which was drawing a TRP of 3-plus at a non-primetime slot of 7.30pm, would be shut down, that too on a 10-day notice."

In the first season, the flamboyant US-returned Dev Purohit (Avinash) was pursuing Radhika, the adopted daughter of a temple priest. But Radhika had set her heart on Lord Krishna and in Dev she saw the earthly incarnation of her love which endured a post-marriage forced separation and various other trials and tribulations becoming of a daily soap.

"My character is more educated and unlike the submissive Radhika of last time, I am independent enough to give voice to my opinions," says Rubina. "This time I am an adopted son and am being treated like a servant," says Avinash.

Damini Kanwal Shetty, the creative director and writer of the show, admits that it would have been far easier to pick up the storyline where the first season had ended. "A twin of Radhika had been introduced. She could have taken the story forward. Now it is as risky as starting a new show," she says.

But Avinash is positive. "In the opening week itself, we have notched up a TRP of three. It is because we left on a high that audiences flooded the channel with mails forcing them to bring us back."

What is the greatest gift that Chhoti Bahu has given them? Rubina and Avinash promptly name each other. "Within a month of the show being launched we realised we belong together," says Avinash, matter-of-factly. "But on the sets, she is just a co-actor and right now our focus is to make the show work," he signs off.

http://www.telegraphindia.com/1110311/jsp/entertainment/story_13696117.jsp

.Tanya. thumbnail

Geet, Maan & Jay, Mahhi to sizzle in Chhoti Bahu..

Geet, Maan & Jay, Mahhi to sizzle in Chhoti Bahu..

The Holi Episode of Zee TV's Chhoti Bahu will witness performances from Geet-Maan, and Jay BhanushaliMahhi Vij..

TellyBuzz has already reported about the Holi celebrations in Zee TV and DJ's Creative Unit's Chhoti Bahu. As we said, Dev (Avinash Sachdev) has a long list of invitees, and there are many more big names in the offer.. 

The onscreen couple of Star One's Geet Hui Sabse ParayiDrashti Dhami and Gurmeet Choudhary and the off screen pair of Jay Bhanushali and Mahhi Vij are all set to sizzle in the Holi Special. 

Our source states, "Geet and Maan performed on 'Tip Tip Barsa Pani' while Jay and Mahhi burnt the dance floor to the number 'Zor Ka Jhatka Hayee Zoro Se Laga'". 

We also hear that Dharmesh and Kishore from Dance India Dance too performed. 

When contacted, Jay Bhanushali told us, "It was great to perform with Mahhi. The location where we shot was also awesome. It was surrounded by the lake on all the four sides". 

Dharmesh too confirmed the buzz saying, "Yes, I performed for Chhoti Bahu Holi Special episode. We did a Sheshnaag act which I did for DID earlier for the number 'Govind Bolo Hari Gopal Bolo'; ultra violet lights were used to give the needed special effect". 

The Holi Episode is indeed getting bigger and better now…

Reporter and Author: Ranjini Nair
Gurmeet-Drashti get wet and wild
Fans of Gurmeet Choudhry and Drashti Dhami the lead pair of Geet-Hui Sabse Parayi on STAR One will be glad to know that their favourite jodi will be making a special appearance in Chhoti Bahu on Zee TV next week.

Gurmeet and Drashti will perform on the song Tip Tip Barsa Pani in a one hour special episode of the show. A source reveals "The duo delivered a sizzling performance which will surely be a treat for their fans. Drashti looked gorgeous in a blue sari while macho Gurmeet donned a transparent blue shirt. Gurmeet and Drashti is one of the most popular couples on TV and this song sequence is sure to grab eyeballs".

The special episode of Chhoti Bahu will be aired on March 18.

.Tanya. thumbnail

No Chhoti Bahu Holi for Sooraj-Laxmi!

No Chhoti Bahu Holi for Sooraj-Laxmi!

Delay in schedule force Sooraj and Laxmi, the protagonists ofSanskaar Laxmi to miss the Holi Special shoot of Chhoti Bahu...

While the entire Zee family had a jolly good time shooting for the Special Holi Episode of Chhoti Bahu, the protagonists of Zee TV's Sanskaar Laxmi, Veebha Anand and Rohit Puohit were forced to give it a miss. 

A little birdie from the sets of Chhoti Bahu tells us, "Veebha and Rohit who essay the roles of Laxmi and Sooraj in the Zee TV show were present at the sets of Chhoti Bahu. In fact, they were due to perform for the Holi special, but a technical problem forced a delay in the shoot. It so happened that Veebha and Rohit had a cut-to-cut schedule which prompted them to return to the shoot for their show immediately". 

We hear that Rohit and Veebha were utterly disappointed that they could not be part of the gala celebration on the sets of Chhoti Bahu. However, what mattered to them on the day was to report on their set at the call time given. 

We contacted Veebha and she confirmed the buzz, "Yes, though we went there we could not shoot for the sequence as we were getting late for our own show. I am  feeling bad that I could not be a part of the celebration. All that we did was to be part of the media interaction  and then return before being part of Chhoti Bahu".  

All we can say is the show must go on!

laxmis thumbnail
  • Zee TV's fun filled 'HOLI-DAY' !!!

Zee TV's 'Saanwre ke Rang Racchi Chhoti Bahu' will present a  Holi Special Event on 18th of March from 7:30 pm onwards.

Going by the current track, Dev (Avinash Sachdev) is now falling in love with Radhika  (Rubina Dilaik), but he is not able to voice his feelings for Radhika. Therefore he plans a big Holi celebration at the Raj Purohit's, where many people are called, including Radhika.  The basic plan is to propose to Radhika amidst the celebration of  colors.
To build the necessary ambience, the leads of Zee shows like Archana (Ankita Lokhande)-Manav (Sushant Singh Rajput), Mona (Sara Khan)-Anukalp (Nishant Malkani), Rudra (Iqbal Khan)-Gauri (Binny Sharma), Laxmi (Veebha Anand)-Suraj (Rohit Purohit), Geeta (Sargun Mehta)-Rohan (Nikhil Chaddha), Karan (Karan Grover)-Abha (Suhasi Dhami) will be present to grace the event.
"Apart from these actors, there would be some special performances by celebrities  too. Sambhavna Seth will be seen performing on the dance number Dilwalon ke Dil Ka Karrar Lutne and Hoth Rasile mere Hoth Rasile. Along with her there will be Kashmera Shah displaying her sizzling dance moves on UP wala thumka Lagao' along with the Dabangg man Sonu Sood. Bhojpuri actor, Manoj Tiwari will also be dancing to a popular song along with Sambhavna & Kashmera. We'll also have a 'Hasya Kavi Sanmelan'  to tickle the audience's funny bone as popular comedians ' Ehsaan Qureshi, Sunil Pal, Moses and Sugandha Mishra perform one hilarious act after another,"  adds Sukesh Motwani, Fiction Head, Zee TV.
 "Yes, Chhoti Bahu is celebrating a grand Holi special, and it will be one very exciting episode for the audience as they will get to see many performances by various celebrities  and also see some romantic moments between Dev & Radhika,"  Said Rubina Dilaik, the lead of the show.
The onscreen couple of Geet Hui Sabse Parayi, Drashti Dhami and Gurmeet Choudhary and the off screen pair of Jay Bhanushali and Mahhi Vij have been also roped in to  sizzle in the Holi Special episode. Geet and Maan will be seen performing  on 'Tip Tip Barsa Pani' while Jay and Mahhi will burn the dance floor on the number 'Zor Ka Jhatka Hayee Zoro Se Laga'". When contacted, Jay Bhanushali said, "It was great to perform with Mahhi. The location where we shot was also awesome as it was surrounded by a  lake on all the four sides".
The Dancing DID superstar's  Dharmesh and Kishore were especially called in to re-create the UV (ultra violet) act which had shot them to fame in the earlier season of DID. Dharmesh confirmed the buzz saying, "Yes, I performed for Chhoti Bahu Holi Special episode. We did a Sheshnaag act which I had done in  DID earlier on the number 'Govind Bolo Hari Gopal Bolo'; ultra violet lights were used to give the act its superior special effects."
With so many big stars joining the Chhoti Bahu brigade, the Holi episode is indeed going to be something to watch out for..'
Don't forget to tune in to  the Chhoti Bahu special Holi event on 18th of March from 7:30 PM onwards..

Edited by laxmis - 13 years ago