Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laxmis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Getting inspired Dev owes his new muscular look to Cheedi Singh

There was much fuss on the sets of Zee TV's Choti Bahu recently. Turns out the dancers took a break to swoon as two hotties bonded on the sets– Avinash Sachdev and Sonu Sood- where the Holi special event was being shot! No sooner had the cameras stopped rolling that the two actors began a long animated discussion with each other. Oh to be a fly on that wall and eavesdrop!
As a little birdie tells us, Avinash was inspired by Sonu Sood's Cheedi Singh look in Dabangg that Avinash's was motivated enough to beef himself up for the new  chapter of Choti Bahu.
"I really liked the way Sonu had carried himself right through Dabangg. He had a totally awesome kind of on-screen presence! Getting to that sort of a fitness level needs much discipline and dedication and I felt that it was time for me to give it my 100% and jump on the bandwagon as well." said Avinash when we contacted him.
Guess all of Avinash's female fans have Sonu to thank for the new droolworthy Dev that they see in the latest installment of the show! So ladies, show some love!!
Don't forget to catch all the action unfold with all your favourite TV stars on the two hour Holi special episode of Choti Bahu on Friday, March 18, 2011 from 7.30 PM to 9.30 PM, only on Zee TV.

laxmis thumbnail
Dev apes Cheedi Singh

At the special Holi event, on the sets of Zee TV's Choti Bahu recently, people were falling over each other to hear the long animated discussion between the two hotties' Avinash Sachdev and Sonu Sood!!

No sooner would the cameras stop rolling that the two actors bonded with non stop chat. Oh to be a fly on that wall and eavesdrop!

An Indya source told us that, "Avinash supposedly was inspired by Sonu Sood's Cheedi Singh look in Dabanggwhich motivated Avinash to beef up for the new chapter of Choti Bahu. The two actors had good talk during the break of the shoot. Avinash was very much surprised when he learnt that Sonu Sood would celebrate Holi with them."

We spoke to Avinash Sachdeva aka Dev who told us that, "I really liked the way Sonu had carried himself right through Dabangg. He had an awesome on-screen presence! Reaching that fitness level needs a lot of discipline and dedication. I felt that it was time for me to give it my 100% and jump on the bandwagon as well."

Sonu Sood too praised Avinash Sachdeva and said, "He is very hard working and focused guy and we really bonded well. It's nice to hear that he was inspired by my physique. Now that I have experienced, I know how much hard work is required in daily soaps."

Guess Avinash's female fans should Sonu to thank for the new drool worthy Dev that they see in the latest installment of the show! 

Don't forget to catch all the action unfold with all your favourite TV stars on the two hour Holi special episode of Choti Bahu on Friday, March 18, 2011 from 7.30 PM to 9.30 PM, only on Zee TV.

Edited by laxmis - 13 years ago
laxmis thumbnail
.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Rubina's special gift to Avinash
Everyday seems to be Valentine's Day for some besotted lovers! Recently, one hears that Rubina Dilaik aka Radhika of Zee TV's Chhoti Bahu, gifted her real and reel life dream man Avinash Sachdev aka Dev- a cute puppy! 
We spoke to an excited Rubina who told us, "Yes, I have gifted Avinash a Shih tzu pup. Both of us love dogs and wanted to have one for the longest time. And now, we finally have the cutest one. Even Avinash was surprised but he loved the little fella."

It seems that these two lovers are still celebrating Valentine's Day. Avinash too confirmed, "Yes, Rubina gifted a sweet pup Shih tzu and we have named him Romeo. When you are in love, you don't celebrate only just one day as the day of love. For us, everyday is a celebration of love. I don't think there are specific days to celebrate love. Romeo has brought a lot of happiness in our lives and taking care of him is like looking after a child. Playing with him is a huge stress buster and we can't wait to return home from the sets to meet our cute Romeo."

Now with two Romeos around Rubina, she has a tough time dividing her attention between them!

.Tanya. thumbnail

What If...

What If...

Rubina Dilaik of Zee TV's Chhoti Bahu shares with Telly Buzz what she would have been if not Radhika...

Chhoti Bahu is back today on Zee TV due to the demand coming from viewers.  

Taking this as a splendid occasion, TellyBuzz thought of getting to know the lead actress of the show, Rubina Dilaik better. 

We know her as the Kanha devotee, but what would she have become if not an actor? 

What If.....'Words have incredible power.
They can make people's hearts soar,
or they can make people's hearts sore'-Dr. Mardy Grothe

Radhika has already captured the hearts with her sweet voice and her manner of speech and today Rubina says she would have become a public speaker if not an actor.

Hear it from Rubina...

If not an actor, I would have definitely been a Public speaker and might have been working in the Public Relations or Human Relations department of a Multi National Company.  

When I was in school I had represented my institution in National level competitions and was twice awarded the best speaker. I used to participate a lot in elocution and declamation competitions in school and I used to bag all the prizes as well.

Even though I have been a good speaker, I never thought of becoming a teacher.  Now that I am an actor, I feel that when you are acting, you speak and emote your feelings and emotions through your eyes and thro' the small conversations that take place.

One of the best declamations that I have given was on female feoticide as there was an emotion that is attached to the topic.

But at the same I do not believe in jabbering and also in the political debates that happen in television where others are forced to listen to you. I firmly believe that you should speak in a manner which makes others feel like listening to you.

Public speaking is a way to enhance confidence and to establish a good relation with people. The others should be comfortable enough to listen to you and most importantly you should make others comfortable. Public speaking is all about fruitful conversation as you are addressing yourself in front of others and I consider myself as my favourite speaker.

Rubina indeed believes that a good speaker is not just being a chatter box, but being the best one to convey the message in the most effective way. 

By Saranya Valsarajan

laxmis thumbnail
Dev takes proposal for Radhika 

In Zee tv's Choti Bahu Radhika [Rubina Dilaik] has met Dev [Avinash Sachdev] numerous times and felt attraction for him but she doesn't know that he is the same guy she married.

Now Maheshwari has plans to get Dev's younger brother Rohan married to Radhika and make her the Choti Bahu.

In the upcoming episodes, oblivious of the Maheshwari's plans and schemes, Dev will take Rohan's shagun to Radhika's house

A source reveals, "Dev knows Radhika is the one for him. He hasn't spoken his thoughts or expressed his feelings yet. So when he lands at Radhika's house, he will be shocked to see her opening the door. He will be stunned to know that Maheshwari wants Rohan to marry Radhika. This confusion will lead to some high drama. Radhika too will be taken aback as she too likes Dev and even had to remind herself that she can't think of Dev as she is a married woman."

Will Dev fulfil his task or not? Will Radhika accept the proposal ?

To find out watch Choti Bahu on Zee tv Mon-Fri at 7.30pm.

.Tanya. thumbnail

Dev to get convinced for Rohan-Radhika marriage..

Dev decides to let go his lady love so that she gets married to Rohan in Zee TV's Chhoti Bahu..

Dev (Avinash Sachdev) is caught in a dilemma after getting to know that his brother Rohan (Saurav Chakrabarti) is in fact marrying the girl he loves in Zee TV's Chhoti Bahu!! 

As per the ongoing story line, Dev gets to know the truth of Radhika (Rubina Dilaik) when he goes to their house taking the Shagun for Rohan. 

Our source informs, "Dev will soon go thro' a change of heart and will decide to stop the wedding of Rohan and Radhika. However, he will get to hear a conversation between Rohan and his mother, wherein the lady says that it is very important for Rohan to get married to Radhika as that will make him the sole owner of the entire property. This will again prompt Dev to pull back from the decision of stopping the wedding". 

The creative team is still working on the marriage sequence, and is still unclear as to who Radhika will finally get married to. All depends on the rating that the show will generate during the whole sequence.

We contacted Avinash Sachdev but he remained unavailable.

Rubina though confirmed the buzz, "Yes, Dev will drop his plan to stop Radhika-Rohan's marriage but I am clueless about the further track".

Will Dev and Radhika unite after facing all the hurdles? 

Only time will tell..

Reporter and Author: Tejashree Bhopatkar

Tuesday, March 29, 2011 | 4:19:21 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   

Dev decides to let go his lady love so that she gets married to Rohan in Zee TV's Chhoti Bahu..

Dev (Avinash Sachdev) is caught in a dilemma after getting to know that his brother Rohan (Saurav Chakrabarti) is in fact marrying the girl he loves in Zee TV's Chhoti Bahu!! 

As per the ongoing story line, Dev gets to know the truth of Radhika (Rubina Dilaik) when he goes to their house taking the Shagun for Rohan. 

Our source informs, "Dev will soon go thro' a change of heart and will decide to stop the wedding of Rohan and Radhika. However, he will get to hear a conversation between Rohan and his mother, wherein the lady says that it is very important for Rohan to get married to Radhika as that will make him the sole owner of the entire property. This will again prompt Dev to pull back from the decision of stopping the wedding". 

The creative team is still working on the marriage sequence, and is still unclear as to who Radhika will finally get married to. All depends on the rating that the show will generate during the whole sequence.

We contacted Avinash Sachdev but he remained unavailable.

Rubina though confirmed the buzz, "Yes, Dev will drop his plan to stop Radhika-Rohan's marriage but I am clueless about the further track".

Will Dev and Radhika unite after facing all the hurdles? 

Only time will tell..

Reporter and Author: Tejashree Bhopatkar
laxmis thumbnail

India-Pakistan Semi Finals- The Judgement Day!!!

Tuesday, March 29, 2011 | 7:56:08 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)  
India-Pakistan Semi Finals- The Judgement Day!!!

With the India-Pak Semi Finals on the run, Telly stars speak on their take on the match!!!

World Cup fever has been getting high on people and with the New Zealand and Sri Lanka Semi Finals happening today, the fever has reached its peak. All the more the much awaited Semi Finals between India and Pakisatn will be held on 30 March 2011.

The world will see the much awaited tomorrow where India and Pakistan will have a head on head coalition for their step ahead to the finals. Tomorrow is the judgment day and the two teams will be seen playing at the best of their capabilities.

Our telly stars have also prepared themselves for the match and are all set to have their nail biting experience of the Indo-Pak Clash.

They speak!!! 

Avinash Sachdev:

What do you think is there for Pakistan that can be a threat to India? Their bowling.

Yuvraj has performed till now. It is a pressure match for him playing in his home ground. Will he click?
 I know there is a pressure and I believe that he should do well. This is one of the biggest times for India in cricket and he has to be at his best. I have hopes on Sachin as well.

Who are the bowlers you would want to play for the big match?Zaheer, Yuvraaj (as he is doing well in bowling as well) and Harbhajan Singh.

India or Pakistan stake of winning chance according to you? India without doubt.

.Tanya. thumbnail
A few years ago, actresses in television serials were decked up from head to toe. This lavish look was in vogue with each leading lady wearing heavy saris and jewelry, greasepaint et al. However, times have now changed as actresses are opting for the simple and more realistic look. We take a look at some popular faces on the small screen who believe in keeping it simple.

Radhika
Radhika, of Chhoti Bahu on Zee TV, was adopted by a weaver's family as a child. Hailing from a poor family that lives in a remote village, she has learnt to adjust with bare minimum needs. Her trademark style is a ghagra choli with minimum makeup. The only accessory she wears is a taveez and small hoops.