Choti Bahu Articles Archive - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
TB: Dev to get Convinced for Rohan & Radhika's Marriage!

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/9197-dev-to-get-convinced-for-rohan-radhika-marriage.htm

😲😲😲
😲😲😲😲😲
Radhika's dreams shattered 
Buzz up!

In Zee tv's Choti Bahu, Radhika (Rubina Dilaik) was dreaming of her beloved Dev (Avinash Sachdev) to come and wed her once again. But her dreams will be shattered when she learns that she is getting engaged to Dev's younger brother Rohan (Saurav Chakrabarti). 

Radhika and Dev tied the martial knot as kids without knowing the consequences of their action. Now Badi maa has managed situations so that Rohan marries Radhika. Dev who fell in love with the grown up Radhika unaware that she was the girl he married as a kid, struggled with his dilemma. Later when he decides to talk to Badi maa about his love for Radhika, he hears Rohan and his mother talking about their future and how marriage is important for him. Dev will feel very guilty and will let go of his feelings for Radhika.

Radhika aka Rubina is shocked with the entire turn of events, "I can't believe this is happening to me. All my dreams are shattered. I was led to believe Dev would be my husband and now I have to be engaged with Rohan instead. I am numb, shocked out of my wits and can't express my feelings."

Will Dev realise Radhika's love for him? will he stop the engagement?

To find out watch Choti Bahu on Zee tv Mon -Fri at 7pm 
Mad about mangoes
Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media

It's Mango season yet again. However, not many have been fortunate enough to savour the delicious aam yet as they are extremely expensive this year. We catch up with some popular faces from television as they speak about the king of fruits- Mango.

Rubina Dilaik
Are you missing mangoes since they are extremely costly this year?
I come from Himachal Pradesh and own huge apple orchards back home, so maybe that is the reason I love apples more than mangoes. I do eat mangoes but it does not really matter much if I can't have them.

Which is your favourite dish with mangoes?
I miss the mango milkshake that mom used to prepare and that is my favourite mango preparation.

Any childhood memory related to mangoes?
Mom used to prepare mango milkshake during summers for me every morning before I left for school. I really miss it now that I am in Mumbai.
http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Mad-about-mangoes&aid=2749
oh super I read all articles thanks
Stars favourite summer sports
Summer is here and everyone is planning for holidays. Summer brings water sports and other activities to the fore in a bid to keep cool. And what is cooler that splashing water, swimming and engaging in fun stuff. Keeping up with the new and happening sports are our celebs. Here are few of them revealing about their favorite water sport.

Avinash Sachdev
I am quite an adventurous guy. Swimming and water sports are very close to my heart. I have tried everything related to water sports. I have gone to Pattaya, Thailand where one can experience all kinds of water sports. I tried sea walking, para-sailing, deep sea diving all of which were superb experiences. During deep sea diving, I was asked not to move if I saw a shark, which was little scary. But now that I look back on it, that was super fun

Celebs talk about their proudest achievement

Dhanashri Kulkarni/ Hill Road Media

Achievements in life make you feel proud. While some find career important, others find their personal lives to be significant. Here are our celebs talking about their proudest career achievement in life which they will cherish for years to come.

Rubina Dialik
The love and appreciation which I have got from my fans for both seasons of Choti Bahu has been the proudest career achievement. This time round we have got more space and chance to show our talent to the audiences and entertain them with an engaging story. We only work for our fans.

http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Celebs-talk-about-their-proudest-achievement&aid=2766

Kanha's miracle in Chhoti Bahu...

Thursday, April 21, 2011 | 5:40:37 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)     Kanha's miracle in Chhoti Bahu...

Zee TV's Chhoti Bahu to see a twist where Dev gets married to Radhika...

The question of Dev-Radhika's marriage is still on in Zee TV's Chhoti Bahu. As per the promos Radhika (Rubina Dilaik) gets to know that Dev is her real Kanha and not Rohan.

Soon in the coming episodes Radhika will encounter with Dev  (Avinash Sachdev) and will question him about keeping her aloof from the fact that it's not Rohan (Saurav Chakrabarti who is her Kanha but Dev.

But Dev, being a younger brother, states that he loves his brother and in spite of loving Radhika he doesn't want to come in the path of his brother's happiness. Therefore he tells the truth of why he cannot marry her.

A source from the sets informs, "Radhika will agree to marry Rohan eventually. But Dev,on the other hand, will promise to be there with her beside her in all the rituals. Kanha's miracle happens during this period of time and co incidentally Dev goes through all the rituals instead of Rohan."

We contacted Rubina and she says, " We are far away from the actual track of marriage as we are right now shooting the sangeet ceremony of  Radhika and Rohan's marriage. Dev has nothing to do with it. Marriage track has a few more days to come on the floor."

All we can say is Kanha is there always with Radhika never leaving her alone.

Reporter and Author: Tejashree Bhopatkar
Posted: 12 years ago

Munisha Khatwani predicts for actors-Avinash Sachdev 

Avinash Sachdev (22nd August 1986): This is his ruling year and hence will have a better run this year than last year. This year sees a good change in his love life and a lot of changes will take place in his personal front

http://india-forums.com/tellybuzz/creative-cocktail/9383-munisha-khatwani-predicts-for-actors-part-2.htm

Posted: 12 years ago

Fire on the sets of Chhoti Bahu...

Fire on the sets of Chhoti Bahu...

Lately, a fire broke off on the sets of Zee TV's Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi...

There has been a tense situation today on the sets of Zee TV's Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi after a fire broke off.

A source says, "There was a multi light burst on the sets and the sparks lead to the whole fire. But the production handled the situation carefully and controlled the fire. No one was hurt and everything is under control now. The shoot was put to halt for some time but resumed once everything was under control."

Rubina Dilaik and Avinash Sachdev were shooting at Filmcity Lake and hence were away from the sets.

We tried contacting both Rubina and Avinash, but they remained unavailable for comments.

We contacted Saurav Chakrabarti aka Rohan, and said, "Yes, there was a tense situation after the fire broke out, but all is under control now."

Well, we can only thank the Almighty as the timely action prevented a major loss for happening. 

Reporter: Ashima Mishra, Saranya Valsarajan
Author: Saranya Valsarajan