Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laxmis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Love matters of Rubina- Avinash

Kavita Awaasthi  /Hill Road Media

They are the cutest couple on telly and now with the return of their hit show Choti Bahu on Zee tv, Avinash Sachdev aka  Dev and Rubina aka Radhika have hit jackpot once again. Here's a tete-a-tete with the couple about their love and romance.

What are the qualities you like about each other?
Avinash:
 I love everything about her. She is lovely, sweet and simple. She is everything I ever wanted in my partner.

Rubina: I like him from head to toe. I have accepted all his qualities good and bad. I love him for his total persona.

What do you not like about each other?
Avinash:
 I know it might sound clich but there isn't anything that I don't like about her. She is perfect.

Rubina: This question doesn't arise as I have accepted all his flaws and shortcomings.

Do you think love is blind?
Avinash:
 No. Perhaps I feel so as I have never been blind in love. I guess there are people who keep logic aside in relationships and let their heart rule their heads. But for me it is a combination of both heart and mind.

Rubina: No. I can say for myself as I didn't rush into love. I took my own sweet time and gradually fell in love with Avinash. If you fall in love at first sight, don't get to know the other person, understand where the person is coming from then you can say love is blind. But I didn't do any of those. Avinash and I understood each other and got along well before taking our relationship further.

When did you realise you were in love with him/ her?
Avinash:
 After 4-5 months of shooting the* *first Choti Bahu, we were on an outdoor shoot in Wai, Maharashtra. We both were quite friendly but the realization that we were in love came about during that phase.

Rubina: It was gradual not overnight. The feeling of falling in love is mesmerizing but it takes time to build up. As we grew closer the distance between us reduced and we realised we were in love.

The sweetest thing he/she did was' 
Avinash: She recently gifted me a puppy. It is an adorable Shizu and we have named him Romeo. It was a beautiful Valentines' day gift.

Rubina: He cooked for me. It was superb. He made lovely delicious dal and very round chapattis. I was astounded to see the round rotis. It is an accomplishment for a man who isn't used to cooking to make such round rotis.

Does working in the same field help you understand each other better? 
Avinash:
 Of course. Everything works smoothly in a relationship if you understand your partner's job requirement, timings and pressure.

Rubina: Not necessarily. Understanding doesn't come with being in the same profession. It comes with understanding, caring and respecting your partner. If you are sincere and respectful in your relationship and trust your partner, then life is cool or else even if you are in the same profession,
doubts will arise.

Love means...
Avinash:
 Total understanding.

Rubina: Understanding, care, concern everything.

Family means...
Avinash:
 Family is the basis of every person. It is the elemental need of any and every man. Family is most important.

Rubina: Family to me is what roots are to trees. They ground you, support you and are with you no matter how high you go.

Marriage means...
Avinash:
 A lot to me. It is a serious decision and not something one can decide overnight. It needs maturity as it is a responsibility. A wedding might be anyone's cup of tea but a marriage isn't.

Rubina: A beautiful relationship that joins two lives, two families and two souls forever.

Message for fans...
Avinash:
 Don't miss out on love. Go fall in love. It is a blissful feeling.

Rubina: Love everyone and be lovable.

http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Love-matters-of-Rubina--Avinash&aid=2809

Edited by laxmis - 12 years ago
laxmis thumbnail
No time to celebrate, Rubina

Chhoti Bahu 2 on Zee TV recently completed a successful run of 50 episodes. While the occasion called for a celebration, the team of the show was busy shooting.

We spoke to Rubina Dilaik aka Radhika, who says, "We shot for 48 hours at a stretch and had absolutely no time to celebrate." However the team made up by partying at a private bash thrown by Rubina's brother in the show. Rubina confirms, "Yes we attended the party and had a good time shaking a leg. But we were for just an hour as we had a seven am call time the next day."

Speaking about the success of the second season of the show Rubina says, "We returned at a very good time and it is our fans who kept up our spirit of giving our best to the show. The show has a long way to go and I hope it goes on to complete 500 episodes."

Fans of the show have noticed that Rubina is looking pale and weak in the show these days. The actress reveals that she too has been getting mails from concerned fans. "Our shooting schedules are hectic and we shoot for hours at a stretch so we don't get proper sleep. That could be the reason my fans feel that I am looking pale. It is very touching to know that my fans are so concerned about me and I want to thank them."

We tried to contact Avinash Sachdev ( Dev) but he was unavailable for comment as he was busy shooting for the show.
Radev_AvinaFan thumbnail

Now Mohini to make life hell for Radhika in Choti Bahu

Print    
Make font size smaller Make font size default Make font size larger
Rubina Dilak and Sangeeta kapure

Radhika has finally entered the Purohit Parviaar as the Choti Bahu, however all will not be well for Radhika. Now it will be Mohini who will start showing her true colours and will trouble Radhika.

A source reveals, "Mohini who has been sweet until now will undergo a complete transformation. She will emerge as a complete negative character who is very insecure about Radhika entering the family. She will now blame Radhika for all the wrongs that have been taking place. In tonight's episode Radhika's grih pravesh will take place but Mohini ensures that she poisons everybody's minds against her. The family believes she is the kaala saaya in the family and takes her to the hospital. Rohan who has been admitted will also regain consciousness however he will forget everyone except his mother and start behaving like a 10 year old kid. This makes matters worse for Radhika as now everyone starts believing Mohini. Virat on the other hand is a little confused but happy that now with Rohan's memory loss he can have full control over the property. The next few episodes will play on this track. Tension will prevail in the Purohit household but Mohini will celebrate."

Sangeeta kapure (Mohini) says, "It may lead up to this track. However I do not know much about what is going to happen."

laxmis thumbnail

Rubina Dilaik's mad about Salman Khan

TNN | May 9, 2011, 12.00am IST

Imagine bumping into your idol. That happened with Rubina Dilaik aka Radhika aka Chhoti Bahuwho was seen jumping in excitement like a child when she discovered that B-town beefcake, Salman Khan, was shooting for his flick Ready at a stone's throw away, next to Chhoti Bahu sets in Filmcity. 

Like any other starstruck fan, she desperately wanted to meet her favourite actor but unfortunately that wasn't meant to be. Salman did manage to create an unrest on the sets of the show even though he wasn't around. The shoot was stalled for an hour because all the actors wanted a peek of him. Rubina too could not concentrate on the shoot because her entire attention was focused on Salman. 

"To be honest, it was the first time I'd ever seen a Bollywood actor at work. It was a unique experience. The moment I set my eyes on him, my heart started humming Pehla pehla pyaar hai." We hear that her beau Avinash Sachdeva also her on-screen male lead wasn't around that time. Wonder how would he have reacted to his partner's adoration for another man.

laxmis thumbnail
Dev and Radhika get fiery

Zee TV's Choti Bahu had their third fire sequence that lasted for more than 48 hours. All the principal actors were involved in the shooting which took a toll on them. 

Rohan aka Sourabh's health didn't get affected as much as the lead pair Dev aka Avinash Sachdeva and Radhika aka Rubina Dialik were. They both suffer from sinus stroke so the fire sequence literally took their breath away.

The three of them were shooting for a sequence around a bonfire where the scene entailed that a burning log falls on Rohan and Dev has to rush to save his life, while Radhika stands as an innocuous bystander as she is too stunned to even move. During the actual shoot, things took a different turn. As the burning log started descending both Radhika and Dev followed their natural instincts and started running simultaneously to save Rohan which resulted in total chaos. Radhika tripped on her lehenga and on the other hand, Rohan was caught between the bonfire and the amber red log of wood, while Dev was the only one safe from any mishap.

Dev faced a dilemma as he had to decide whom to save? Radhika or Rohan? Radhika's his fiance and the love of his life and Rohan has recently become a good friend. The dilemma lasted for a few seconds as Radhika composed herself quickly and sat up, leaving Dev to move ahead and rescue Rohan from getting injured.

Avinash recollected, "All three of us were so involved in the scene that we forgot that we were shooting. When I rushed to help Rohan, Radhika gave me that look which indicated trouble ahead, but after all were safe, we had a hearty laugh and felt blessed that no one was hurt. The experience was quite scary as it has totally affected our health. This would be our third fire sequence in the show and now we are used to such fire sequences."

We spoke to Radhika aka Rubina Dialik, "This particular scene lasted for more than 12 hours and the whole fire sequence had affected my health very badly as for two days my voice was completely choked but for an actor the show must go on. This fire sequence would be third as in season 1, I faced two such fire sequences and it's very risky to do such sequences. There are many precautions the production company takes but when actors get close to the fire anything can happen."

Later on we spoke to Rohan aka Saurabh, "It was very hot and for the first time I had do such huge kind of fire sequence which was risky but at the same time I got to know learn some thing from this scene. For this scene I got lot of appreciation from directors and creative's and now I am playing a small kid which is again complete variation in my role. For this particular scene I had to shoot long 48 hours."

Tune into Choti Bahu every Monday to Friday, 7:30 PM, only on Zee TV

laxmis thumbnail

Saurav Chakrabarti halts shoot of Chhoti Bahu

Monday, May 09, 2011 | 6:57:28 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    27 Comments
Saurav Chakrabarti halts shoot of Chhoti Bahu

Saurav Chakrabarti who plays Rohan in Zee Tv's Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi apparently had some grievances with the production guys, and halted shoot of the show

Saurav Chakrabarti who essays the role of Rohan in Zee TV's Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi, produced by DJ's Creative Unit, halted the shoot schedule today in order to get a due compensation from the production house.

A little birdie on the set told us, "Saurav was out of Mumbai and had gone to his home town to attend to some important personal work when the production team called him yesterday evening, and asked him to be present on the set for an important sequence that had to be shot last night. They had even offered to reimburse his flight charge, and asked him to catch the next available flight and report on sets. Like a dutiful actor, Saurav did the same and got back for the shoot sequence. However, the actor was taken aback when he was informed that the shoot for the night got cancelled due to certain reasons. Saurav though upset, took it in his stride. Later this morning he was given a call time, which again got cancelled. And the actor was asked to come at 2 in the afternoon to the sets. Saurav however, came to the set but refused to budge out of his room till he was given his air fee compensation. The shoot came to a still and was resumed only after Saurav got his money back".

Though our source insists that Saurav did halt the shoot, Saurav has a different version to say.

When Telly Buzz called him he said, "I actually played a prank on one of my friends from the production house of whom i do not want to name. I always play such pranks and these things happens on our set.

All we can say is that this was an act that came from sheer frustration.

Reporter: Ranjini Nair
Author: Srividya Rajesh
laxmis thumbnail

Yaar Ya Pyaar

Cheeky as it may sound but Avinash Sachdev aka Dev of Zee TV's Choti Bahu was in a dharamsankat when he faced the dilemma on whom to save amongst his co-actors - Sourabh aka Rohan or Radhika aka Rubina - in a scene that had a burning log hurled at them.

The three of them were shooting for a sequence around a bonfire where the scene entailed that a burning log falls on Rohan and Dev has to rush to save his life, while Radhika stands as an innocuous bystander as she is too stunned to even move.

During the actual shoot, things took a different turn. As the burning log started descending both Radhika and Dev followed their natural instincts and started running simultaneously to save Rohan which resulted in total chaos. Radhika tripped on her lehenga and on the other hand, Rohan was caught between the bonfire and the amber red log of wood, while Dev was the only one safe from any mishap.

Dev faced a dilemma when he had to take a decision on whom to save first - Radhika or Rohan? The first is his fiance and  love of his life and the other is a person whom he initially was indifferent to but has recently become very good friends with'. The dilemma lasted for a few seconds as Radhika composed herself quickly and sat up leaving Dev to move ahead and rescue Rohan from getting injured.

Avinash recollected, "All three of us were so involved in the scene that we forgot that we were shooting for a scene. When I rushed to help Rohan, Radhika gave me that look which indicated trouble ahead, but after all were safe, we had a hearty laugh and felt blessed that no one was hurt."

Tune into Choti Bahu every Monday to Friday, 7:30 PM, only on Zee TV.

Radev_AvinaFan thumbnail

Chaos on the sets of Choti Bahu

-A +A
Font
Onkar KulkarniPosted: May 13, 2011 at 1520 hrs IST
During the shooting of the havan scene of Zee TV's Choti Bahu, the cast comprising Dev (Avinash Sachdev), Rohan (Sourabh) and Radhika (Rubina) had a near death experience on the sets. Narrating the incident, Avinash says, "The scene entailed that a burning pillar falls on Sourabh and I had to rush to save his life, while Rubina is a silent bystander. Everything was well planned but during the actual shoot, just as the burning log started falling, both Rubina and I followed our natural instincts and started running simultaneously to save Sourabh." But this resulted in total chaos. While on one hand, Rubina tripped on her lehenga on the other hand, Sourabh was caught between the bonfire and the log of wood. Avinash decided to rush towards Sourabh and save his life. He explains, "Sourabh was in danger as he was in the middle of the havan kund while Rubina had tripped on a wire cable but had fallen away from the fire. So I had to save Sourabh." Though Rubina was initially surprised that he chose to save Sourabh over her, after the fiasco when she calmed down, she congratulated Avinash on his brave act.

@screenindia.com

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Raas Leela in Choti Bahu...

Raas Leela in Choti Bahu...

Dev and Radhika to go back in time in Zee TV's Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

After all the tough times in the life of Radhika (Rubina Dilaik) and Dev (Avinash Sachdev), good times are here for them in D J Creative's Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi, on Zee TV. Soon, in the coming episodes, Radhika and Dev will go back to a flashback where they will remember their childhood days...

A little birdie quips, "As a part of the Rohan's birthday, kids will perform a Raas leela. This will remind Dev and Radhika about their childhood days as they had also performed Raas Leela as kids. The shoot will take place today."

"The sequence will be aired in tomorrow's episode where Radhika will sing a typical 'brij' song for the Raas Leela on which the small kids will perform." signs off source.

We too hear that there was supposed to be a new entry in the show to bring in a new track for Dev, but apparently things didn't fall in place and the idea to bring in the new track is dropped for now. It might take place in future if the track demands .

We contacted Rubina Dilaik and she confirmed, " Yes, there will be a Raas Leela in the show for which I am getting ready with the song, so that I mime it correct."

All our efforts to reach Avinash Sachdev were in vain.

Hope Kanha brings Dev and Radhika together...

Reporter and Author: Tejashree Bhopatkar
------------------------