Kismat Help Desk - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
hello,
first of all, i want to ask, the girl called vasu, has she acted in any other serial b4? becos she looks familiar.

and also, what is the meaning of those red, green and yellow double arrows beside each show?
Originally posted by rosewhite

hello,
first of all, i want to ask, the girl called vasu, has she acted in any other serial b4? becos she looks familiar.

and also, what is the meaning of those red, green and yellow double arrows beside each show?
hiii.. yup.. that girl was in YRF's previous show Powder, she played Julie in that show... n did one episode of Rishta.com as well.. ðŸ˜³

n about that red, green & yellow thing!! i m not getting wat u talking about!!! ðŸ˜•
i want know little bio of kabir
Hey can anyone provide me with the tune that is played in the show..i love it and i cant seem to find it..
Posted: 12 years ago
heyy :) can anyone please tell me how many episodes will kismat have and how many have already been aired?
Originally posted by rrk401

heyy :) can anyone please tell me how many episodes will kismat have and how many have already been aired?
total episodes 64

60 have aired
Originally posted by shobi12500

i want know little bio of kabir

here bhai you wanna know right? sorry didn't see your post or i would have answered before ðŸ˜Š

"Born to Muslim parents and adopted by a Hindu mother, Kabir is the son of Mubarak Khan, who grows up in a Hindu family. But destiny ensures that he doesn't have a family for long and very soon he is left to fend for himself. Witnessing every possible hardship in life, Kabir often feels cheated by life. But he is a fighter and a go-getter and after experiencing pain and adversity at a very early age Kabir determines to become the master of his own destiny. But despite all the turmoil in his life, the real drama begins when he crossed paths with Aditya Merchant. It defines the very existence of Kabir and why being rich and successful at any cost means everything to him."

if you wanna know more then ask me?