shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
H e l p  D e s k

Please post all your queries/doubts regarding the show under this thread. Do not make separate posts for queries.

Regards,

IF Dev Team

Edited by -Shankar- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prachi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
can anyone pls tell me from where can i get the mp3 link of the song har rah tere sang?
Nihariikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Prachi..

can anyone pls tell me from where can i get the mp3 link of the song har rah tere sang?

You can find it here, Radev_fan has ripped the music.😊
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1611254
v3gradev09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I have a question regarding today's episode *2/16/11*

I'm confused about this... or something else related to this...

the two little boys sitting watching radhika and kanha who were they? Dev was the one who was dancing with radhika right? They showed the white kurta boy a lot during the performance! ?

I would like him to play Dev! lol.
sujal_kashish thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: v3gradev09

I have a question regarding today's episode *2/16/11*

I'm confused about this... or something else related to this...

the two little boys sitting watching radhika and kanha who were they? Dev was the one who was dancing with radhika right? They showed the white kurta boy a lot during the performance! ?

I would like him to play Dev! lol.

Yes Dev was the one dancing with Radhika and the other two boys watching the performance were the Raj Purhoit's grandson's. The one wearing the white Kurta is introduced as the Gopal Das and Meheshwari (badi bahu)'s son and Raj Purhoit's eldest grandson Virat. The one wearing the blue kurta is Rohan who is also Raj Purhoit's grandson but so far we unsure whose son he is as he came after the introductions were done. However, so far Virat looks somewhat evil like his mother and isn't to pleased with the fact Dev is Kanha while on the other hand Rohan is extremely happy and offered Dev to be Kanha.Edited by sujal_kashish - 13 years ago
cookiemonster thumbnail
Raj Purohit's second son has died  it seems. The second bahu had a black bindi  and was wearing a simple saree. The second bahu was introduced, the son was not.

sujal_kashish thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cookiemonster

Raj Purohit's second son has died  it seems. The second bahu had a black bindi  and was wearing a simple saree. The second bahu was introduced, the son was not.

yes raj purhoit had 3 sons but his two sons died which he mentioned in today's epsiode only his eldest son Gopal Das is alive.Edited by sujal_kashish - 13 years ago
v3gradev09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: sujal_kashish

Yes Dev was the one dancing with Radhika and the other two boys watching the performance were the Raj Purhoit's grandson's. The one wearing the white Kurta is introduced as the Gopal Das and Meheshwari (badi bahu)'s son and Raj Purhoit's eldest grandson Virat. The one wearing the blue kurta is Rohan who is also Raj Purhoit's grandson but so far we unsure whose son he is as he came after the introductions were done. However, so far Virat looks somewhat evil like his mother and isn't to pleased with the fact Dev is Kanha while on the other hand Rohan is extremely happy and offered Dev to be Kanha.

Thank You so much for clearing this up! Your the best!!!!!!!!! :) I feel the person who plays Virat as a little kid, he should have played dev that was my only concern however I love the new Raj Purhoit family! :)))))
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
Is there a video/audio gallery created as yet?
I uploaded the vid of the kids as Kanha & RadheRani and would like to know where to post it. πŸ˜Š
Prachi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: NiHa24

You can find it here, Radev_fan has ripped the music.😊
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1611254

thankss alotttπŸ˜ƒ