Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monkeydog18 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
is chanda older or younger that radhika?
v3gradev09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: monkeydog18

is chanda older or younger that radhika?

He is younger. :) 😃
monkeydog18 thumbnail
no not chenu... chanda (radhikas sister)?
dippyns thumbnail
Do we know who is DEV and how he is related to RP family? Also is Rohan, Padma's son?
v3gradev09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dippyns

Do we know who is DEV and how he is related to RP family? Also is Rohan, Padma's son?

Dev is related to the RP Family, because he is the youngest grandson of dadaji. This is dev(picture)>>

Rohan seems to be (Maheshwari)'s adopeted son, by Padma who ist widowed, with two kids...

Link to PADMA's Bio.... :
http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2360/sushmita-daan/

BIO:

Sushmita Daan started her career with SAANS on STAR PLUS, then AATI RAHENGI BAHAREIN on ZEE, KUCH PAL SAATH TUMHARA on SAHARA ONE, then she got a huge fan following after she entered CID SPECIAL BUREAU on SONY as Inspector Jasmine, she did then VAIDEHI on SONY as journalist Arundhati, and then CHOTI MA on ZEE, then HUMARE TUMHARE on ZEE, MERE GHAR AYI EK NANHI PARI on COLORS, EK LADKI ANJAANI SI on SONY, KADAM, AAHAT on SONY, JIYA JALE on 9X and last she did AISE KARO NA VIDA on COLORS.......

Sushmita is now back in CHOTI BAHU 2 as Padma, the second bahu of the family who is a widow with 2 kids.
/
Edited by v3gradev09 - 13 years ago
v3gradev09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: monkeydog18

no not chenu... chanda (radhikas sister)?

Ohh I am sorry, Radhika is the oldest ! Chanda comes second in the family. Than Chenu comes 3rd. :)
Ambofan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi, why does the forum not have the video section yet ? I have seen the video updates made on the forum but somehow those websites bring virus to my computer. And then there is no one updating Choti Bahu on youtube, can someone please do it or put up the IF videos in video section of the forum. Both these things are gonna work fine for my computer.
sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Ambofan

Hi, why does the forum not have the video section yet ? I have seen the video updates made on the forum but somehow those websites bring virus to my computer. And then there is no one updating Choti Bahu on youtube, can someone please do it or put up the IF videos in video section of the forum. Both these things are gonna work fine for my computer.

CB Videos posted on Youtube gets deleted. Thats why probably we dont have youtube update videos
v3gradev09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sia_lovely

CB Videos posted on Youtube gets deleted. Thats why probably we dont have youtube update videos

Yes, Youtube deletes everything related to CB -- There is a video section : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1615860.

Also, maybe you can consider Nipun, our video updater to PM him about uploading  videos on a different website where you won't get viruses....

Here is his profile: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1615860

Edited by v3gradev09 - 13 years ago
Ambofan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the information.