Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diva2192 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello,
I'm a new fan of choti bahu n wud like if some1 wud upload ze song zat was being played when little radhika n dev was getting married?
Thanks
v3gradev09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: diva2192

Hello,
I'm a new fan of choti bahu n wud like if some1 wud upload ze song zat was being played when little radhika n dev was getting married?
Thanks

Hi first of all welcome to the forum !!! :) If you don't mind, can u tell me the name of the episode in which the song was being played like "number of episode" so I can try my best to find the background song for u. :)
helloo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
is chota pota is dev.. i mean how dev is related to dada...i mean is he real grandson
v3gradev09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: helloo

is chota pota is dev.. i mean how dev is related to dada...i mean is he real grandson

Well, from my view I feel he is the grandson; but who's son is he? That I am not sure; or maybe he is adopted like radhika and treated as a real grandson by dada. :)
diva2192 thumbnail
It's actually ze background song zat was played during ze wedding. It was aired some days back on zee uk.
v3gradev09 thumbnail
What was the Name of the Bajhan Radhika was singing holding the instrument in 3/4/11 Episode?
Edited by v3gradev09 - 13 years ago
v3gradev09 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

rev4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I really like the song jiya jaage from the promo... Is it a song specially made for CB or is it from any sound track? I really wanna a full version of the song. Can anyone help me 

diva2192 thumbnail
Thank u sooooo much! Just love ze song!
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hi
um i hav forgotten what rohan looked like when he was young could someone upload a pic for me and also did he and dev hav a sweet relationship wen they were young