Frequent Posters

suraj_sunuwar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8Fnwwfsqgw[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by suraj_sunuwar - 13 years ago
mahix3 thumbnail
I started watching Choti Bahu Season 2 right when Radhika and Dev got married as children and that leaves me with a few questions...

- Radhika is not Shanti's daughter but is her father her real father? Because she is a born Brahmin and he sends her to Gurukul and everything but who was her mother? Did he have a first wife or did he adopt her (and if he adopted her, please say when/how he found her because he keeps talking about the promise he made to her mother)?

- Why is Dev treated as a servant/ why does Viraat and his mother see Dev as a servant? He is the Raj Purohit's biological grandson right? Whose son is he because he refers to the two woman as "bari maa" and "choti maa"?

- Viraat is Maheswari's son and Rohan is Padma's son right? Because I heard Rohan call Maheswari's husband taoji today so that makes Padma his mother, right? (Seriously, who are Dev's parents!?)

-How many sons does Raj Purohit (dadaji) have? I know only one is alive (the evil woman's husband who always recites poetry) and Padma (or whatever her name is/ Choti maa) is a widow... but I'm not sure whether he had 2 or 3 sons. Can someone clarify? And was it told in the story?

Please answer and thank you in advance!!! 

laxmi_avinafan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
its not working yaar 
then what we will do ?

[YOUTUBE]<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7dB1TDqi86E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe
[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by laxmi_avinafan - 13 years ago
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Usually a embedded link does not work or if u dont copy the complete link

Edited by chalhov - 13 years ago
laxmi_avinafan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
HOW CAN I  INSERT PICTURES ON PICTURE GALLERY ?
IF YOU KNOW  PLEASE HELP ME NA
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
u have to upload ur pictures on some free website like imageshack or photobucket there r so many then they generate img codes through which u can upload there forum codes u get in post reply
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Just wondering does Choti Bahu already has their title song at the beginning when the serial start. Please share! 😉
v3gradev09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: ashna26

Just wondering does Choti Bahu already has their title song at the beginning when the serial start. Please share! 😉

No, they don't play the song.... :( Only the last part of the song "chotibahu.." however it depends on where u are watching it like I watch it on internet so they might edit it out..
-ChanChan- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi I Wanted to change my profile pic
 but when i choose the photo and click upload screen says login to access this page.