Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Choti Bahu Help Desk - Page 9

JRKZK2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: mahix3

I started watching Choti Bahu Season 2 right when Radhika and Dev got married as children and that leaves me with a few questions...

- Radhika is not Shanti's daughter but is her father her real father? Because she is a born Brahmin and he sends her to Gurukul and everything but who was her mother? Did he have a first wife or did he adopt her (and if he adopted her, please say when/how he found her because he keeps talking about the promise he made to her mother)?

- Why is Dev treated as a servant/ why does Viraat and his mother see Dev as a servant? He is the Raj Purohit's biological grandson right? Whose son is he because he refers to the two woman as "bari maa" and "choti maa"?

- Viraat is Maheswari's son and Rohan is Padma's son right? Because I heard Rohan call Maheswari's husband taoji today so that makes Padma his mother, right? (Seriously, who are Dev's parents!?)

-How many sons does Raj Purohit (dadaji) have? I know only one is alive (the evil woman's husband who always recites poetry) and Padma (or whatever her name is/ Choti maa) is a widow... but I'm not sure whether he had 2 or 3 sons. Can someone clarify? And was it told in the story?

Please answer and thank you in advance!!! 

I would also like to know please.....
Edited by Jesicca1 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

helloo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
does anyone has the asn to mahix question..
one more thing is dev a servant or grandson .
MysteryGirl101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ChandSePyaara

Hi I Wanted to change my profile pic

but when i choose the photo and click upload screen says login to access this page.

sm, it has been happening with me as well😕
..yajnaseni.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: mahix3

I started watching Choti Bahu Season 2 right when Radhika and Dev got married as children and that leaves me with a few questions...

- Radhika is not Shanti's daughter but is her father her real father? Because she is a born Brahmin and he sends her to Gurukul and everything but who was her mother? Did he have a first wife or did he adopt her (and if he adopted her, please say when/how he found her because he keeps talking about the promise he made to her mother)?

- Why is Dev treated as a servant/ why does Viraat and his mother see Dev as a servant? He is the Raj Purohit's biological grandson right? Whose son is he because he refers to the two woman as "bari maa" and "choti maa"?

- Viraat is Maheswari's son and Rohan is Padma's son right? Because I heard Rohan call Maheswari's husband taoji today so that makes Padma his mother, right? (Seriously, who are Dev's parents!?)

-How many sons does Raj Purohit (dadaji) have? I know only one is alive (the evil woman's husband who always recites poetry) and Padma (or whatever her name is/ Choti maa) is a widow... but I'm not sure whether he had 2 or 3 sons. Can someone clarify? And was it told in the story?

Please answer and thank you in advance!!! 

-Radhika is adopted by Mansaram.she was found at the doorstep of their house.This was only mentioned in one of the episodes but the details regarding her birth family is not show yet.

-Dev is the youngest grandson of Raj purohit but this is only known to Dadaji and Daima.For others he is a servant.

-Raj Purohit had three sons.Two of them are dead.Dev may be the son of the third son of Raj Purohit.

I hope this may help you.
..yajnaseni.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: helloo

does anyone has the asn to mahix question..

one more thing is dev a servant or grandson .

Everyone except Daima and Dadaji know Dev as a servant.But he is actually the youngest grandson.
pluviophile. thumbnail
i did not watch yesterday's episode can someone tell me what happend?😕
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: sizzilingyasmin

i did not watch yesterday's episode can someone tell me what happend?😕

There is update of the episode written by tila on the forum
Here is link. You can read here what happen.
pluviophile. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ashna26

There is update of the episode written by tila on the forum
Here is link. You can read here what happen.

Thanks sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much😊
MysteryGirl101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey guys can any 1 give me the link to Radev actual performance...........heres a link of it:

its the older Radev version one 

thx in advance ðŸ˜Š

Edited by Avina_fan1 - 13 years ago
pluviophile. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Avina_fan1

hey guys can any 1 give me the link to Radev actual performance...........heres a beautiful creation of it (not made by me):

thx in advance 

WOW SOOO NICE AND GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE🤗