Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

Important:-Everyone Read... - Page 2

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Rapier

[

i said ok to the part where u said it has been around for more than one week. maybe it has, as i said i haven't been on that frequently.

and good to know that it wasn't directed at me. so u mean to say i did nothing wrong? right? just asking for clarification cuz i did not get that impression from many sushita fans, who continuously ridicule me and anyone for saying something about their celeb that they don't like. but glad to know that someone understands that i haven't a single thing wrong.

See dear, don't get me wrong, but I really don't want to get into this discussion of what you (or anyone else for that matter) said or did right or wrong. 😳 It is a never ending issue that will only worsen things.

At the end of the day, I feel the Mods know best and whatever they decide should be accepted by all. 

I just wanted to make my point clear that the statement of things not improving was not directed to anyone in particular, since you were asking me what improvement I wanted to  see in you and so on.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nikitagmc

See dear, don't get me wrong, but I really don't want to get into this discussion of what you (or anyone else for that matter) said or did right or wrong. 😳 It is a never ending issue that will only worsen things.

At the end of the day, I feel the Mods know best and whatever they decide should be accepted by all. 

I just wanted to make my point clear that the statement of things not improving was not directed to anyone in particular, since you were asking me what improvement I wanted to  see in you and so on.

i understand it wasn't directed at me. but if u are gonna hold that i was not, and am not wrong, then don't drag me into anything. if u think i AM wrong somewhere, which i know u do, that is fine. but just let me know for god's sake! so i can tel u if u are mistaken or not. don't saying things and then not provide proof. 
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ Raj - Can I be promoted to a Mod?
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

@ Raj - Can I be promoted to a Mod?

I highly doubt you'll be able to handle what goes on in this section or any of the more active/volatile sections really. And before you start taking offense and get all worked up about this, I'm just being honest.
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

I highly doubt you'll be able to handle what goes on in this section or any of the more active/volatile sections really. And before you start taking offense and get all worked up about this, I'm just being honest.

Um....ohhh kayyy. That's your opinion. Not going to say anything regarding that. I've moderated other forums. And I know what I am capable of thank you very much.
This content was originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

Yes Rani.. i agree with Ajnu.. you are waaaaayyyyyy tooooooooo sensitive to be a DT member.. unless they have kiddies section on IF.. do they..?  but then again.. maybe not..
Meena, they do....14 year olds these days do moderate sections, and have everyone banned that they personally dislike. I am not sure if members that utilize words such as "f**k", "bitchy" or those that get overtly sensitive with other members due to so random actor/dancer can be promoted.
-Aaliyah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^ the reason why Im not a mod 😆
Well..every section on I-F eventually ends up like this. Everything starts off so hunky-dory and a few months down the road...everyone is pitted against each other for some random actors/contestants. 

First month - "ohh mahh goshh...you love him/her and so do i! wanna be best fraaands?!?!"

Second month - "ugh you just jealous fkdjfdals;kfjla. backstabber. why u be hating??!" 

^ Speaking from my own experiences on I-F.

@ CutiePieRani...please tell me you were joking. ðŸ˜³
Edited by indn inn0cence - 13 years ago
-Aaliyah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^ I agree.
Its happened to me many times. Not everyones gonna be your best friend