Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

Important:-Everyone Read... - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

@ Raj - Can I be promoted to a Mod?

Are you sure you wanna do this? πŸ˜†

Lol, well I think Rani would make a great mod - i know for a fact the ridiculous threads made by MID's would have been shut down before giving anyone a chance to cause a ruckus. [That is, even if it was my thread] She's been quite fair to my knowledge. I would have agreed with Meena few months ago about the sensitivity πŸ˜† But idk im seeing a change in that .. which is quite shocking LOL - well then I guess you get my vote. You probably weren't expecting this from me :P Anyways, good luck.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-desigirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: PimpJuice

Are you sure you wanna do this? πŸ˜†

Lol, well I think Rani would make a great mod - i know for a fact the ridiculous threads made by MID's would have been shut down before giving anyone a chance to cause a ruckus. [That is, even if it was my thread] She's been quite fair to my knowledge. I would have agreed with Meena few months ago about the sensitivity πŸ˜† But idk im seeing a change in that .. which is quite shocking LOL - well then I guess you get my vote. You probably weren't expecting this from me :P Anyways, good luck.

rani if you shut those MIDs thread aka jobless people insulting honest people immediately before members get hurt then rmr me for your promotion😊
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ekta_salman

rani if you shut those MIDs thread aka jobless people insulting honest people immediately before members get hurt then rmr me for your promotion😊

and immediately doesn't mean after 75-80 pages. just saying!πŸ˜†
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I got a warning just for saying "my Dog's Ass" πŸ˜† that too I only used to express my ridicule over something, I did not even say it to anyone merely used it as an expression πŸ˜•
People over here are so sensitive and soft hearted even people in DMG forum can take more than this πŸ˜†
aaabbb thumbnail

I never insulted, said anything bad. All I said that

How come Sushant is so well now to get perfect , just last week he could even stand. Set_Raj edited my comment I have to know his spine doc or magician who could fix him so fast

Where is the assault or bad language..

You guys only got warnings he edited my content also, wonder how can they log into my account, thats crime I think...
SudhaSangeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 @ aaaabbb 
Now this is something very serious, how can anybody edit our post by logging in to our account???
ros92-786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing it dear.