Promos vs storyline of CB2

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Promos have raised the expectations of the show sky high I want a see a very good story line with all the navrasas  nicely put together in a beautiful story lines moving in a nice lucid style with  strong characters and no fooling around the story except with little bit of liberty as allowed to the fiction writers
.As it is the leads have such a lovable acting style and chemistry and can carry any situation on their shoulders. The children so cute and natural acting style, The  rest of the cast also good and supporting . Hope we enjoy the storyline as we r enjoying the promos😃 LET NOT THE CHANNEL AND PH DILUTE THE SHOW.

WISHING THE ENTIRE CB2 TEAM ALL THE BEST AND GOOD LUCK MAY GOD AND KANHA BLESS THEM

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thank u chalhov...OMG!! im so freking excited...what a valentine gift!! ❤️
Daisy15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
competition ko bhi dhyan rakhna hoga... jst came to knw there gonna b pratha ME on colors tmrw... changed female lead n nw ME,... well all r eagerly waitng for show to start bt yes, competition k chakkar offtrak na kar dena story ko... all the bestEdited by -Madhu- - 13 years ago
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: -Madhu-

competition ko bhi dhyan rakhna hoga... jst came to knw there gonna b pratha ME on colors... changed female lead n nw ME,... well all r eagerly waitng for show to start bt yes, competition k chakkar offtrak na kar dena story ko... all the best

MADHU  OTHER CHANNELS R MAKING LOT OF CHANGES IN THEIR 7.30 shows they know the competition and they r also watching this publicity campaign.They know the hand of viewers in bringing this show back and they know the remote is in the hand of the viewers.
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
chalhov yaar thanks....
I also waiting to see the story..
I only want a rocking story that will touch every ones heart...
hope this show also will  get the love which they got cb2...
hope fans will love RaDev  sooo much
august123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
yes chalhov, u r right, all the channels are gearing up for competition, it will surely be very tough this time for cb2, hope they keep our expectations and come out with flying colors. best of luck to all of us
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hoping for the best for Choti Bahu. They will rock. Hoping to see a good storyline, so excited to watch it! 😉
anusha34 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks chalhov i am so exicted for the show to start today.looking for a good story line i hope for the best.
fatssrilanka thumbnail
At the moment I'm so excited for CB2 'that  I can't wait for the show to start.All the best for cb2 team & our AVINA.