Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Story of CB2 From Zee Tv site

..yajnaseni.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Here is the expected story which i got from Zee Tv site.

"Radhika, a Brahmin by birth, was adopted and brought up by a family of weavers in a small town called Rawal. Dev, whose family has been in the service of Rajpurohits for generations, visits Rawal as a child on the occasion of Radhashtami. Dev and Radhika meet each other and become good friends. Radhika and Dev's families tie them in the bond of marriage in their tender age.

Maheshwari (played by Pragati Mehra), the eldest bahu of the Purohits, hopes to inherit Dadaji's property. However, her plans hit a snag when Maheshwari realizes that Dadji has willed all his property is in the name of Choti Bahu.

Undeterred, Maheshwari decides to find a docile girl for Rohan (played by Apurva Agnihotri). Maheshwari plans to own the property by controlling and manipulating the Choti Bahu and to this end chooses Radhika for Rohan. Destiny brings Dev and Radhika together after 15 years, when he returns to Rawal after 15 years to find out about Radhika, Rohan's bride.

Will Dev recognize Radhika? Will Radhika marry Dev or Rohan? Will Radhika become the Choti Bahu of Purohit House?
"

I think this way it would go like Pardesh.
Edited by aditi3129 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Check up the website for the beautiful photographs also and the bits about the cast. both married in childhood and then Dev forgets but Radhika remembers😕 well this is bit different with a Pardes touch like Misti posted. Read bit more in the cast bit busy so not posting 

Edited by chalhov - 13 years ago
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Aditi..........it is Pardes. 

Looks like that the first article was right regarding Pardes........they tried various permutations and combinations of tracks but went back to the original one.Actually it might be a combination of pardes with the "hum kiisi se kum nahi/betaab" angle. Is it the same Apurva Agnihotri who was in the original Pardes in the same role........I mean the rich mans son and the fiance of Ganga played by Mahima Choudhury.  🤔😕...Anyway chunnu munnu remember your actual tagline ......."this time Dev and Radhika will be active and will no longer be quiet like the earlier show" .......and give them their brains and the right to use it.

Edited by misti73 - 13 years ago
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Sorry, but what is Apu doing in Chooti Bahu, there must be some mistake.😔
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: chalhov

Check up the website for the beautiful photographs also and the bits about the cast. both married in childhood and then Dev forgets but Radhika remembers😕 well this is bit different with a Pardes touch like Misti posted. Read bit more in the cast bit busy so not posting 

Thanks Chalhov..........I am confused........Radhikas character sketch says that she will get married to this Rohan chap but will get a spiritual connection with Dev and will not realise that Dev is the first husband..........and the synopsis of the show says that the kabutar lady oops sorry maheshwari will choose Radhika as the wife for Rohan and the last question is that whether Radhika will get married to Dev or Rohan............Now how can both happen?........Areh yaar zee please check what you are writing before posting it on the website.......you are again confusing your audience when they are reading what you have written on the website.😳.........

Anyway from what is written regarding the character sketch,..........I liked Dev part specially him not knowing that he is actually a purohit and only two other characters are aware of this........can you make this part interesting? hmmmmmmmm......and this story is different from the other one....🤔

lets see what is there in the future.

Ohh before I forget..........the most interesting bit in the synposis given at Zee website......" Dev (played by Avinash Sachdev) and Radhika (played by Muskaan Uppal).  ".........so will the child Radhika never grow up.😉
Edited by misti73 - 13 years ago
ChinadollTwo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Musti - I'm already confused! I was going to point out about Radhika played by MU. But your eagle eye caught the mistake. 👍🏼   I also won't be surprised if they show 'you know who' first...Their favourite, who shouldn't even be there in the first place!
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey yaar please help me..Im confused a lot.....can't understand...what is this...in cb1 only vishaka not married to Dev...Rad...so only Rad knew it...
but here child hood marriage is not possible na.....
but here Rohen is married to rad after they become adult....what is this...so Dav ids not younger son in the house......
I can't understand... but here if Rad married to Rohen then it is very bad and unexpected..
Kanha will do this thing to happen...
ooops hope Rad will marry Dev not to Rahen....I feel very sad😭 if Rad married to that Rohen...
just wait and watch what will happen
I remember that in cb1 :- that zee site told that vishaka marreid to Dev may be here also that is happening Rohen married to Rad
I just wish Rad will be selected bride to the Rohen not be the bride...
may be like Pardes film😲

aditi thanks for the article yaar thanks a lot

Edited by anu17 - 13 years ago
anusha34 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Aditi  Dev & Radhika married in their childhood ohhhhhhhhh  Dev forgets but Radhika remembers.and  married to  Rohan.I am confused....😕what is this.whether Radhika will get married to Dev or Rohan.the starting is really confusing.i hope this story is different from the cb1.hope for the best.
sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing. what i am confused is the same as u all. Is she married off to rohan? Already confusion shuru ho gayi......... So dev is the domestic help? But actually is a purohit..?? Is he going to be the 'ehsaan ke neeche daba huwa insaan' like rads earlier? And where is amma coming in picture? Oh guess will have to wait and see......
jsre thumbnail
in zee site its mentiond radhika married to rohan later discovers that dev is her first husband!!!!!!!!! oh god hw can it happen ??