•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
CB2 brings  a lot happines,excitmnt๐Ÿ˜Š ................but it brings tension too๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•.........
 the short descriptn in z's official site itself is confusing regardng radika n rohan..........๐Ÿ˜ฒ
also the first sentence of that descrptn itself has a mistake regardng radka's name,they've given the name f muskaan not rubi............ ๐Ÿ˜†

dev may be the youngst son of the purohits whom they've lost,as we'v seen in some articles that dev is an adopted son who s in search f his roots........if so,then only radka can be called as CHOTI BAHU.............. ๐Ÿ˜•

i just hope CVs don't bring much nonsense like that f vish๐Ÿ˜ก n amma๐Ÿ˜ก as earlier n unwanted twists...........keepng my fingers crossd......๐Ÿ˜‰

sweetrubi yaar you are right...
hey dear cb1 had vishaka and amma...and here Rohen and him mum....don't know yaar....
hey if Dev is not younger son then Rad...choti bahu(again confused yaar๐Ÿ˜•)
hey dear hope Rad will marry only Dev by the help of Kanha yaar......
I don't know but zee confused us a lot
zee can be really confusing at times 
I knew it, I knew it... their favourite will be 'in your face' .. CVs have lost their marbles switching Dev's original sweet dadima to this, aftter CB1 ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ. I miss Shastriji and calm Devkiji. They need to tone down stepmama's voice!

๐Ÿ˜ƒ I think we should all wait and watch to see what happens then it will be less confusing to us since this only the first episode!!!!!! Because you never know ZEE might be lying!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by avina_forever - 13 years ago
I too am confused.A vi mentioned in the interview that he was a college guy then how come he's a domestic help? Can't understand Zee at all.
Guys I request you all not to listen to ZEE and it's website...!!! :D

Just listen to the promos/actual episodes/telly-buzz articles etc of Choti Bahu Season 2 because we hate zee and zee hates us! -- it's really avina who prob. persuaded them to bring choti bahu back on our behalf because only Avina have real love for us they care about their fans! :) 

I myself will not even go on the Zee tv website...! I will enjoy Choti Bahu I will enjoy dev and radhika and avina and rubina through the episodes/promos/articles :))))))))))))))))))
Lets just watch and see what happens.. as v3gradev09 said don'e listen to Zee or its Websites..
Wait and watch few epi's first friends may be they don't confuse us this time and do things right ๐Ÿ˜‰