BV Update 15th Feb '11

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atria thumbnail
thanks....
chalo at least Anandi ne mooh to khola, rote rote hi sahi😭
ammoos thumbnail
Yes.. now they have explained their views clearly and now the game is on.. How Anandi is going to take it.. Gauri has all sympathy for her and it will be interesting how she reacts to the truth.
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Although what Anandi said today was true.....but I dont agree on one part....Jagya, Bhairon and everyone supported her in her education...In fact Jagya was the one who spoke to Bhairon and Head Master to get her admitted into full time school...But Anandi in her quest of becoming a "Good Beendni" and trying to impress Daadisa gave up that golden opportunity..... I hated that day and hated her decision even more !!! ðŸ˜¡ ....I know Jagya is a villain now but whatever he said today was true......he did not ask her to sit at home...it was Anandi's own foolish decision....if she loved education so much then why didnt she study in those 5 years when she was at her parents house??? who stopped her then?? she was busy feeding and talking to dolls ! ehhh...😡 and now she is claiming to be mahaan because she learnt computer....why didnt she learn when she had all the time in the world...when she was away from daadisa??? I dont have any sympathy for her......you reap what you sow !!!

As for Jagya - he has lost it...I did not like the way he treated Anandi infront of his friends, he is also hiding the truth from Gauri, who is such a sweetheart, poor girl will be hurt badly when the truth comes out......Jagya will suffer in future !!! 
Edited by divmath - 13 years ago
sudss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeah... the game is on... and am sad, its still just on....  the truth should come out... and from his own mouth - thts the only way to save jagya, the character, now

iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Thanks Uma!

CV's misled us last night. They made it look like after Jagya said their worlds are different, she locked herself in bathroom and cried. Glad Anandi has finally found her voice, but sadly whatever she has said she has done is because of her, and her wish to please DS, not because of Jagya. I hope she realises this and moves on
ammoos thumbnail
Anandi still not accepting that she left her studies on her own.. Bhairon was ready to go against DS for her but its HER who chose the wrong path.. But everything else she said was right on target. Loser Jagya had only one valid point to defend himself.. Ok.. the precap is The waiter says he saw her going out.. seems like its morning and Anandi has left..
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I would like to see what Anandi does when she returns home. It is obvious she is not going to tell a soul...................so I hope she sheds her tears and gets on with it.

I think on one level Jagya did feel bad...........but too little too late, I thought.

I  feel Gauri is the one who is going to be the loser again.
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ammoos

Anandi still not accepting that she left her studies on her own.. Bhairon was ready to go against DS for her but its HER who chose the wrong path.. But everything else she said was right on target. Loser Jagya had only one valid point to defend himself.. Ok.. the precap is The waiter says he saw her going out.. seems like its morning and Anandi has left..

I found that a bit strange.............the cake came in the morning???? The day after the birthday........maybe the hotel was just holding it for her.............but strange that Anandi would know about keeping the cake with the hotel staff till she required it considering she has hardly spent any time in a hotel.😕😕
ammoos thumbnail
Yesterday there was  talk on the doctor who treated anandi. If he is the dean of the college then the writers are waiting for the right moment to bring him back because its only him who knows Jagya as JAgdish and he sure will be confused why he is Jagat and from HIM the truth will be out about his identity