Update for Tuesday 15-02-2011 Episode of Deals

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thank you for the thriller episode update gunthy....
Thuls proved how nice she is......she wants lav wedd to happen inspite of things lav did to her......and this is purely bcos of her love towqrds TA......
I want wedding to happen for the sake of TA and T...and stop for the sake of GW and charu and team....but at anyways nits s gg to be bali aadu...pity him.....
i want thulz to inform abt the matter to Gw and i would love to see her like a GEM face........
tps was awesome with her expressions today....i srsly wqnt tps to he thulz mom and not bhuvana ...
So its gg to be series of thriller episodes....great going.....

Edited by shubba - 13 years ago
Thanks for the lovely update Gunthy! πŸ˜ƒ

all i can say is OMG OMG OMG... everything is just goin like crazy.. fone calls here, tension there, can't wait 24 hrs till nxt part... 😭
Thanks Gunthy for the superfast and wonderful Update!!πŸ‘

OMG OMG OMG..Soo thrilling!!...Its very confusing too!!..God help us!!πŸ˜†

Argg..VR dont need so much anger on TA!!!...Soo he wont go to wedding-ah??...Hmm!!

AP super aadis kodutharu for killer!!...Thulasi was really very nice today...Her expressions were soo good!!...Killer moonji sari illaiyee...Wanna he attack Thuls too or what??...
Deepa was watching him, where he sees Thuls with anger and somehow Deepa koncham bayandanga, we could see it in her face!!😳

OMG..Thuls ur such a sweet AnniπŸ‘, but Lavs doesnt deserve u as Anni!!..😑

Aiyooo paavam TA...Evlo tensions and porathams!!...πŸ˜”....That VR loosu has switched off his phone...TA enna panna poraruu??...Arg full and full Tension for viewers!!

Yeahhhh....TPS vs Bhuv...Hahahaha...Super meeting!!..Bhuv face-ah parkanumee..It was burning!!..Superb expression TPS!!!πŸ˜‰....!

Dir SUSPENSE SUSPENSE SUSPENSE engira word romba thaan maintain panraruu!!
This episode is very confusing!!..We cant predict anything or expect!!...πŸ˜•
Edited by Shamz. - 13 years ago
Thanks Gunz for the Wonderful Update!

At-least TA escaped from Charu....thanks to her mom...but Mr.TA you got permission to go pick up VR but not your wife?...GW planned cunningly so Thulasi wont see her daughter's marriage...fate made TA not to see Lav marriage through VR...Thulasi reaction right after knowing who the sender was more likely a worry than a shock...she thought about wedding right away...if this marriage get stopped everyone will blame Thulasi as none use their brain in TA's family....but i some how feel TA will stop VR from getting arrest....by Thulasi canceling the case....maybe all these is to turn VR into favor for TA.....Lets see...cant actually predict anything now lol..
.If Thulasi cancel the case...more problems to her through stabber very soon...good thing Deepa noticed his stared look towards Thulasi specifically.

VR is even cleverest muttal than his psycho daughter for switching off his phone.....man VR, even though you will never understand TA or forgive him..he tried to save you from getting arrested but with your overtime working brain, you deserve this and more for jumping up and down...but 3 more phone convo is left from promo...probably TA is staying out and trying to talk to VR through Joseph/Kanagu....Kumaran better not drag this police/VR till Fri...with this rate GW/Charu getting caught is a big question mark!...at-least no stupid romance scenes today between psycho and mental.... on the whole Poor TAπŸ˜•..what ever happens it better not hurt TA or Thulasi at the end.
Thanks for the brilliant update Gunz. akka!😊

Pheww, thought they would start off the episode with GW and Pyscho romance, but they didnt.πŸ˜ƒ
Grrr, cant stand VR anger, he scares me alot. His voice is just..arghh.🀒 Tamizh has proved once again he is a fool. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Tamizh knows well that VR was the person who wanted him to die, so it is worse if he goes to the mandapam so why is he listening to him?? I think VR is just in space thinking Tamizh wont tell the truth to the police, but we've got his brave and innocent wife!πŸ‘

Thulasi has taken the right decision by telling the police not to arrest VR for the time being. I loved her expressions towards the killer, it was superb. Her eyes speak more than mouth talk. ⭐️She probably thought if the marriage gets stopped she will be blamed. It is good she said to arrest him after the marriage is over. Oh god, cant wait to see GW's reaction and whether she still is willing to get Charu married to Tamizh.😑 OMG, if she doesnt care about what VR did and just wants a rich family...then she better could die!! The most horrible woman/mother in the world.

Really dont want to see any fight or arguments between Tamizh and Thulasi after marriage. Tamizh should understand his wife's feelings and attitude. Firstly, it was his fault by not telling it was VR who arranged the murderer. Last few seconds were interesting to watch, I think Sundari may just ignore them but Bhuvana could start the hot argument. Lets see what happens. Promo la pakka thrillinga irunthachu, aanal uppa episodes pakka oru mokkal serial mathiri irukku.πŸ˜† But still I love this serial alot, and the actors are doing a great job especially their expressions..chance illaπŸ‘πŸ‘

Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 11 years ago
Thanks Gunz dear for the very interesting episode update...πŸ‘

Wow now TPS and Bhuvana and tat doctor saw face to face... tomorrow's episode will be very interesting.. waiting eagerly...πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks for the Fast & Superb Update Gunz.

I am totally confused after today's episode!

Hope TA doesn't fight with Thulasi after if wedding get stopped. If VR get arrested in wedding hall, police will say the effort that Thulasi took and will say that she is the one gave the hall address. VR will think TA planned and sent him to hall and used his wife to get him arrested in front of people. either way GW plus her Co will blame Thulasi and VR will blame TA. I don't want this wedding to get stopped because of TA or T, it will be even better if its through GW. Poor Thulasi if it get stopped for catching the stabber innocently and she need to go through all tortures. GW got her role in this too, she is the one purposely made Thulasi to stay at home so she is the main reason, but who will use their brain to think this? if GW bought Thulasi to hall in the start, stabber wont got caught by Thulasi.

I guess Sundari & Buwana wont show up to see all these mess ups after the argument in street.

Thank you for the nice update Gunz..!! πŸ˜›

Hmm Thendral is going interesting right nowπŸ˜‰..!! If TA goes there to mandap and see VR there before police comes, he will not listen to TA anything about this and will try to stop the marriage..!! But at that time when police comes and reveals the truth, he will get more angry on TA as he has done a droham again by arranging the marriage and also disclosing this matter to police..!! πŸ˜•

But i think there is no mistake from Thulasi's side as she didn't know the truth about how the marriage is going on and all.πŸ˜•.. and she just caught hold of the killer, But if TA had told Thulasi about all his plans, then it would have not been a problem.. So there is no point on TA getting angry on Thulasi as it was his mistake..!! Lets see..!!

On the other hand Bhuvana TPS and Dr. Laxman meet each otherπŸ˜†..!! OMG it will be nice tomorrow..!! πŸ˜‰
Does Bhuvana know about TPS?? And it will be more shocking if they meet MM...!!😲

Lets see what happens..!!πŸ˜•
Edited by bhaghi - 13 years ago
Yes intha matter-le Thulasi mele no fault all mistakes done by Tamil only by not telling her the real truth... so if VR gets trapped tomorrow and Charu comes to know tat Thulasi is behind this problem then she will be even more angry on poor Thulasi.....
lets see wat happens next..πŸ˜•

And MM will not be there as he went home with patti saying to Tamil tat he will come to Wedding early... so bhuvana will not see him and their fight will not happen now i feel..😊