~Where Do I Begin~My RanKat Love Story!-Updatd Pg2

-Sakina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Guys!!Its me Sakina!!!!
You all know how much i LOVEEEEEE RanKat(Ranbir-Katrina).....and  in all my love..i thought of writing a novel on them!!!!
So here it is!!!

Part 1

"Would you like a little more make-up?"her stylist asked her.

"No'this much is fine'.you should lessen it a bit,I think,"she said,absent-mindedly.

"Lessen?No ways!!You already use so less make-up,Katrina'I'm not reducing this much,at least!"exclaimed her stylist.

"Fine,"sighed Katrina."Do as you want to."

"What's up with you?You're sounding low'you better change that tone to a happy one now,babe'You're going to Karan's party'everyone's going to be there'they'll make out something's wrong'"said her stylist.

"Yeah,"Katrina sighed again.."you're right.Don't worry'I'll be ok.."

"What's wrong with you,though?"asked her stylist'.but seeing Katrina wasn't in a mood to answer,she let it go..

Katrina somehow went about attending the party'sad and gloomy,putting up a smile whenever someone came up to speak to her'she was sure there would be a whole lot of articles in the papers next day'a whole lot of stupid,dramatic interpretations as to why she was sad'and yada,yada,yada.

With him around,it was easy to deal with.But without him''

Her mind zoomed back to the day he had proposed to her,after the premiere of Raajneeti.

"Can't we move faster??I've got my movie's premiere to attend!!"exclaimed Katrina,all tensed,and the huge line of cars before her seemed to be crawling slower than a snail,and she was already an hour late!!!Prakash,Arjun,Manoj had all messaged her,asking where she was,whether she was alright'

Katrina fumed at the fact that he had not messaged her even once.

"He just doesn't care,;she said to herself,as she reached the venue and saw him chatting away happily and giving interviews."It doesn't matter to him where I am..how I am'."

She walked ahead,giving small interviews on her way,and stood next to him.

"'''.we had great fun shooting.Arjun's a great co-star and has become an older brother to me.Hopefully that will reflect onscreen,"he was saying.

"Ahem'.ahem'"Katrina cleared her throat softly.

He looked up at her.He was dressed in a black tux and black trousers,with his hair tousled.Gosh..why did he have to look that handsome.

"Hey,"said Ranbir,smiling at her."What took you that long?"

"As if you care,"she muttered.

"That's true,"he shrugged,and went about with the interviews.

All the more angry,Kat moved away to another side and went about giving her interviews.

It was almost 3am when the entire event was over,and by the time everyone went home,it was 3:30'.

As a routine,Katrina sat in Ranbir's car.He always dropped her home whenever they had gone out for any event together,and today was no different,even though she was fuming.

"Why're you so upset today?"asked Ranbir,as he started driving.

"Nothing,"Kat muttered.

"Oh'so you act like that for no reason?Nice.."laughed Ranbir.

"Stop trying to make fun of me!!"exclaimed Katrina.

"Sheesh'stop behaving like that,kitten,"said Ranbir.

She always melted when he called her that.For Ranbir,Kat was still a baby,the way she acted at times.So he preferred to call her 'kitten'.

"You're angry,"said Ranbir.

"Wow'you understood!"said Katrina sarcastically.

"Thank you'but why are you so upset?Did I forget something'?No..its not your birthday today'its not Friendship Day.."said Ranbir.

"Friendship Day'"repeated Katrina slowly. "yeah'I'm just a friend,ain't i?"

"Well..thats what you want me to think,isn't it'?"said Ranbir,his tone completely changing.

There was a pestering silence after that,as both were too embarrassed to  say anything.

They reached her house,and Ranbir walked her to the door.

"Bye.."said Katrina.

"Yeah..see you later.."he said slowly, walking away,when suddenly.

"No I don't,"said Katrina.

"He stopped in his tracks,and turned back to look at her.

"What did you just say..?"he said.

"I don't want'you'to'think of me'only as a friend'"she said,blushing the darkest crimson.

He walked up to her slowly'she looked down,not wanting to face him.

"Say that again'?"said Ranbir.

"You'll just make fun of me again!"said Katrina,preparing to go in,when he held her hand tightly and pulled her towards him.

"What'are you.."she began.

"Say that again?"Ranbir repeated.

"NO!"said Katrina.

"Just say it,"he said firmly.

"I said..i don't want you to think of me just as a friend!"she said.

"And why is that?" he said.

"I DON"T KNOW,OK???I DON'T KNOW!!!!"she cried,freeing herself from his  grip,preparing to walk away.

"I love you,"he said.

And the whole world stood still.This was what she had always wanted to hear'these were the words she had always wanted to tell him..when he teased he,played pranks on her,made her cry'and then cracked a joke and made her laugh again'made her feel special'all those times'these were the very words she had wanted to hear'and she thought he'd never say it'.

It  all felt so surreal as he walked closer towards her,and removed a strand of hair from her face,and brought her face closer to his'.she didn't know who made the first move..he'or her'or both together'as they kissed each other passionately,holding each other tight,not wanting to let go'.

Katrina smiled as she thought about that night'the best she could ever experience'

She looked at her cellphone'he hadn't called  for two whole days.He hadn't even called home'.

Where in the world was he'?

She shuddered as she thought'..was he alright?

Do comment!!!

Edited by -Sakina- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OMG that was so amazing, thank you Sakina for the PM aww RanKat kissed aww I wonder why he didnt call her for two days hmm....continue soonπŸ˜ƒ
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thankyouu so much for the PM Saki πŸ€— Beautifully written (;
Can't wait to read more ::: 😳
ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Saku finally a RanKat FF!🀣

I read the first part and totally loved it.❀️

Are u writing their real life here? Here also they are bollywood actor-actress!πŸ˜†

RanKat confession was awesome. The way they wanted to confess their love was beautifully written.πŸ˜ƒ

I am looking forward to the next chap. Let's see what u write more.........πŸ˜‰
mariasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sakinaaaaaaaaa
 haye i LOVED it yaar its AWSEOMMEEEEEEEEEE
 cant wait for party 2 do PM me plz
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG SAKU!!!! THIS WAS AMAZING!!!!! One of the best pieces I've ever read!!
Such an adorable story...NOW I REALLY WISH IT WAS TRUE!!!
I looveeeee your writing style....WOW!! thanks for sharing Saku!!!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
OMFG......this is the best idea never....love it!! thanks for the PM saks....so cute!!!
RanKat-rox thumbnail
OMG OMGGG!!!😍😍 Sakina it's super duper awesome,, I loved it so muchhh .. I have no words to say!Lol that make-up part is so funny πŸ˜† During reading it I became emotional as tears started falling from my eyes i mean seriously it's brilliant <3 I wish this story would become trueee 😳That part is so romanting when RK says ''say again.say again and then I love you''😍<3 <3
 Brilliant job Sakiiiiii <3πŸ‘πŸ‘ 
Will be waiting for the part 2!!
SAME COMMENT..LOL
Pribz thumbnail
Awwwww Just a great Start!!
Its soo cute i was having a mental tv image playing in my head while reading it...
Loved it 

Please Carrry on soon!!
x
Relda thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wonderful job, Sakina.

Almost seems to be a recollection of actual events. and now with the sudden outpouring of Ran-Kat news this FF seems particularly poignant