Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Sakina where should i start?

I am in tears, goshhh this really got me in a different world. I loved how u did write it, its so beautifully and lovely written. The way u did write this is just fantastic, like if u were an author so beautiful.

Very emotional FF and I just love love love it all, plz plzz continue it dear I can't wait for the next part.

IT'S THE BEST FF I HAVE EVER WRITTEN YOU ROCK MY SUNSHINE! <3
AMAZING! Please Sakina...continue.....
-Sakina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
THANK you all so much!!!

Thanks for all your support!!I love you guys!!!!!
-Sakina- thumbnail

Part~2

Katrina came back home and removed all the minimal makeup she had on,and prepared to go to sleep…

She took her cellphone and dialed his number…

The number you are trying to call is currently not reachable.

Dang…was he alright??No phonecall in two days,no phonecall at his own house as well??That was so not like Ranbir!

Was he still angry?

Her mind zoomed back to two days ago….

She was in the kitchen,in a cute top and pyajamas,hair tousled,making some mithai for him…Ranbir walked in wearing pullovers and a cap.

"Hey…you look like a goddess!"he laughed..

"in THIS?Thanks…"scoffed Katrina…

"ghussa hamesha naak pe rehti hai teri,hai na?"he said,hugging her from behind.

"Nah…"she smiled."See…I'm making mithai for you!"

Ranbir smiled as he saw her all excited..

"Umm…kitten….?Remember..i'm leaving for an outdoor shoot for a month…today…?"he said hesitantly.

"Don't remind me…"said Kat,all sad.She turned towards him and hugged him tight."You HAVE to go?"

"Is  that emotional blackmail by any chance?Coz its working.."laughed Ranbir. "I'll be back soon."

"You'll call everyday,right?"said Kat..

"Ummm…if there's network,that is…"said Ranbir.

"Why?Where are you going…?You never told me that.."said Kat..

"Kashmir.."said Ranbir.

Katrina let go off him slowly..

"K-Kashmir..?Are you serious???With all the political unrest going on there…you're going there to shoot a movie??Are you kidding me??You think I'm gonna let you go??NO!!!"she exclaimed.

"I knew you'd freak out..thats why I didn't tell you before..listen..there's gonna be security.."said Ranbir.

"You want me to be content with that??Dang,Ranbir…you're gonna be over there…amid all the unrest…how can I live here,peacefully??"said Katrina,moving away from him.

"Listen…I won't get into trouble..i promise…and there'll be loads of security with us.."said Ranbir.

"Ranbir….dang,I HATE you!!"Kat exclaimed.

"I know you love me,kitten….don't worry..i'll call whenever its possible..,"smiled Ranbir.

"NO!!I HATE YOU!!"said Kat,angrily.

"Hey…don't say that…what if something happens to me?You'll regret the fact that the last thing you said to me was "I hate You"…"laughed Ranbir,and then made a mock-dramatic pose. "Aatma ko shaanti nahi milegi meri…"

"I'm not joking,Ranbir.."said Katrina.

"Hell…neither am I,kitten!!I love you!!!But this is important..i'll be ok!!"exclaimed Ranbir.

"You'll never understand…I hate you,Ranbir.."said Katrina,sitting down.

"Fine…hate me,then!"said Ranbir,and walked off.

Dang….she thought,coming back to the present  day….i was too much…but why isn't there any network??He hadn't even called home,Neetuji had told her….

It was seven in the morning when she woke up,to find a text message received at 3am…

"Whoaa..just finished shooting for a song and found there's network!I know you're sleeping…so I'll leave a message….i love you!:)"

Kat smiled…

Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
FIRST COMMENT!
Awwwwwwww soooo sweet and cute! But Kat would never say that about Kashmir! Her daddy is from there!
-Sakina- thumbnail
^^Not that way....she's just concerened about RK's safety at THIS moment coz there's a lot of political unrest going on..:)
Katalicious thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sakina-

^^Not that way....she's just concerened about RK's safety at THIS moment coz there's a lot of political unrest going on..:)

Ah I see👍🏼
Ok well i LOVED it👏
Katalicious thumbnail
YES!
And I gotta go now! 3 am🤢 gn and love ya, bye!
-Sakina- thumbnail
Goodnight!!Thanks for staying up for this!
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Aww that was such an amazing part, so nice to see her care for Ranbir's security thanks for pm continue soon