Written Update : 16th Feb 2011

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Written Update
---------------------------------------------

Manav's house
Manav comes back and tells everyone that Dharmesh has gone .Satish also takes his leave and he goes .
Madhuri is about to go but Archana stops her and asks her about her decision .Madhuri tells Archana that she is a very weak girl who has no power to take any decision .She tells her that she always knew that she had no future with Dharmesh  still she gave birth to Varun and instead of becoming  her strength , now Varun is her biggest weakness.
She says that Vaishali came after her in Dharmesh's life so in one way it is Vaishali who has spoiled Madhuri's life and not the other way round ..
She tells Archana and Vaishali about Varun's medical condition and that she has to have another child from Dharmesh so that she could help Varun .
Vaishali is disgusted to hear this and she gives Madhuri a piece of her mind for asking  for another child .She says that she is now sure that she will take Dharmesh to court and will take a divorce from him ...
Archana  gets angry with Vaisahli that on one hand she knows that her mother is so sick and on another hand she is talking court and divorce .....
Manav is also listening to all this standing and looking helpless as Vaishali is crying and Archana is trying to console her .

Karanjkar House
Manohar is doing the home budgeting and he is finding it difficult to do .Sulochna comes in the lounge .Manohar gets angry to see her and tells her to go back and rest .A very sick looking Sulochna tells him that she is fed up of resting ....
Savita  and Damodar come to visit Sulochna.
Manohar greets them and makes them sit ...
Savita : What is this Sulochna tai , your warranty getting over ???🀣 look at me , I am such a hati kati  woman. Your problem is that you take too  much stress, that is why this is happening to you . Just stay happy and don't worry too much about anything .
Sulochna smiles : I will keep that in mind .
Savita : Now don't you think that I have come here to better our relationship.I  wan tyou to get better soon because there is only one person now who will have to take my bad mouthing Archana and that is you .I can say bad things  to her and you will quietly listen  , yo u see no one else is ready to listen when I start talking  against Archana ..she looks at her husband .
Damodar : When there is nothing wrong in the person then why should I listen anything  against  her .....πŸ˜† , your talk is worse than Sulochna tai's bitter medicines .
Savita : It is only the bitter medicines that work , remember that ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Manohar is  laughing a lot listening to all this ......
Damodar : Bu twhat about love ..there is something  like  love and  affection also .
Savita : I don't  know how to express all this love it is not my nature .
She tells Damodar that now they have to go .Manohar insists that they have tea but savita is in a hurry .Reluctantly Damodar also goes with her ....
After they leave  both Manohar and Sulochna have a good laugh at  how Savita was talking ...

Manav's house
Manav is doing his paper work .Archana comes from outside and she brings him prasad from mandir .
Manav : What did Bappa say to you..?
Archana: Bappa said that yo uare going to open your own business and yo u will have loads of success.
Manav tells her that Shibu has suggested that from now onwards they must loan money and take sign on stamp paper and not just give money on basis of goodwill .....So from now onwards manav will be doing things a lot more formally and properly ...
Manav asks Archana if she has a nice new saree as it is his office inaugration ....
Manav : I wan tyou to do the inaugration of the office and cut the ribbon .
Archana : You want me to do it ?
Manav : Who else ? You are the most important person in my life , you are my inspiration , my good luck and everything  to me .....If you won't , who will ?
Archana : I understand , but Manav , there is someone in your life who is more important than me  and that is your mother .I am  your life partner , I am going to be with you in all  your good and bad times but she is your mother .You are what yo uare today because of her .She gave you birth and made you  the Maanv that you are today .It is her sanskaar that she has given to yo uthat you are what you are ...You should be asking her to do the inaugration .
Manav : You are right . Sometimes I think how lucky I am to have found you .Whenever I am about to make a mistake , you  always set me on the right direction ...
Archana : You just need excuses to praise me ...
Manav : And yo ujust keep stopping me when I am saying somethign right ...
He goes to invite his parents and Archana takes care of all his papers and keeps  them properly ...

Inaugration of Manav's new office .
Everyone is gathered and there is a red ribbon to be cut .Archana is looking lovely in a nice red  and gold saree .Manav , Ajit and Shibu are all looking great and  Shibu is serving drinks to everyone ...
Outside the office they have put seats for people to come and sit .....
Manohar comes and he tells  Manav how happy he is to see his damaad take steps towards his bright future and that he will  always pray for him ...
Satish and Varsha also come and congratulate Manav .
Vandita and rasika also coem .Vandu hugs her brother but rasika immediately starts on her taunts ...that the office is  small  , no place to sit  , blah blah blah .
Shibu tells her that if she doesn't know where to sit then he will get 4 chairs and she can spread herself on those 4 chairs if she wants ...🀣
Manav tells off Shibu for being rude to his guest and tells him to go and look after something  else ...
Shibu serves drinks to everyone .When it comes to Rasika he  avoids her and gives the drink to Vandita ...πŸ˜†
They all are waiting for someone .Satish says  to Varsha that  Manav must be waiting  for his parents and he is right ..
As soon as Damodar and Savita come  , Manav greets them and takes their ashirwaad ...
Manav : Why did you come so late Aie . Now  come here .I have to do something  big now , you have to inaugarate my office by cutting this ribbon .
Savita cannot believe it ...she starts crying and strokes her son's face lovingly ...
Savita : Manav , me ?? You  want me to do this ?
Manav : He holds his mother's hands ....you have given me birth and made me what I am today .I want your aashirwaad before anyone else's ..One should share  their success with that person who is your own and no one is as mine  in this world as yo u are .
Savita proudly looks at Damodar and he smiles back at her lovingly .....

Everyone gets up and  Savita cuts the ribbon ....Manav holds Archana's hand as he is watching his mother cut the ribbon ...
Everyone is looking happy and clapping ( except Rasika )  .Manav takes his mother's ashirwaad again and Ajit tells her to say something  to everyone .
Savita  : Today  isa big day for my son .He is starting his new business and I feel as if he has won the World Cup πŸ˜†πŸ‘  .No one gets a son like Manav , it is only for someone lucky to get a son like him ( she looks at Rasika ) .So many are so jealous of him but today he has hit back and slapped all those jealous lot so bad ( again looking at Rasika ) that the sound of this slap can be heard from here  to Dehli ....
Manohar and Archana 's sisters start laughing .....πŸ˜† .I request yo uall to help my son .Take money as loan but  please give it back also ....or else yo uall know me   , this is Manav 's Aie ...she points at herself ..
Everyone starts laughing including Manav ,they are all clapping at her speech  .πŸ‘
Manav asks his parents  to stay longer but they are in a hurry as Savita has to go to her friend's daughter's wedding ....
Manav and Archana take their aashirwaad and they leave .

Rasika is damn annoyed by hearing all this good stuff for Manav She  tells vandu to leave with her .She is  angry that everyone is acting as if manav will make it big overnight .
Vandu tells her that afetr a long time she can see eevrything  working  out for her brother and  him being so happy so she  refuses to leave  ,Ajit backs her and Rasika goes away in a very angry mood .

Satish also encourages Manav a lot and tells him that he always knew that Manav will do well when he goes i n his own business...
Manav thanks him for always being so supportive of him  and helping him out so much .Archana's sisters are teasing her that now her good times are going to start  so she better get ready to enjoy them ...Archu tells them that her good time started the day she got Manav back in her life ....😳

Savita  and damodar go to some village to attend the wedding of Savita's frined;s daughter .I thin kthis bit is about some Zee Tv's upcoming new show .It is aboout promoting this show so I will not go into the details as I caould not really understand what was going on πŸ˜•

Precap : Vaishali is in a shopping mall and her mother in law spots her there .She is shocked to see Vaishali in the same city and comes to talk to her ....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Very good show today .I would recommend yo uall watch it if yo ucan ...
pallai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update tanya.....

savita aai speech was good... witty and nice... writers give her good lines and she delivers them well too.
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Tanyaz,
Thanks a million yet again for providing this wonderful update! You do so much for the rest of us PR fans. We really appreciate it, Thanks!
Tanyaz thumbnail
Please mods , put this on a sticky ...
vikhyat123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update tanya.....
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks tanya !!

moved rest of comment to the Show Chat thread
Edited by naava - 13 years ago
Jasmine10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update Tanya.
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Di. Savita was too funny both in speech and also at Sulo Aai's house        πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
mimi10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updateπŸ‘