Thendral Wed Feb 16th Written-Must Watch Epi

gudgal thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SweetyGreen thumbnail
Thanks Gudgal for the very thrilling episode update...πŸ‘

I was very happy with tat VR getting arrested in front of everyone...πŸ˜ƒ and tat GW crying a lot.. πŸ˜†

And wat i said happened tat Sundari returned to home without going to the wedding...πŸ˜‰

And lets see wat is gonna happen next in a thrilling way...πŸ˜›

Edited by SweetyGreen - 13 years ago
Hema_M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update Gudgal 😊,

Oh this Bhuvana,I doubt whether she is a rowdy or a decent doc's wife.Such a rude cheap behaviour in the road,holding some one's collar 🀒.Woah TPS was fabulous,she was looking awesome,cute and dignified ⭐️ she is the Star of the Day.With just her looks she switched that Doctor ROFL whereas with Bhuvana she have to talk lovey dovey to switch him off.That doctor actually is disgusting and above him this Bhuvana.She can be a negative so it doesn't meant that she must behave so low.

Why can't Tamizh just break his vow and go to the mandap?When it is really very necessary does breaking a vow matter? Ok VR could've saved his prestige atleast by cooperating with Police but even after they say that they have evidence he dared to shout back at them,that shows his height of stupidity.I don't how on earth he expects to get out with no blackmarks and defame.

This Niteesh was giving out dialogues that whatever may be the situation he'll not leave his Lavanya and all and now he just ran behind his dad getting hold of his sherwaani's shaal and leaving that prro girl,Lavanya in tears.

On top of everything the thing which just got me in splits is her dad got arrested and this Gold Statue Charu is romancing her athai...I...I mean convincing her MIL πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ There wasn't a tinge of a feeling that her dad is there in a great problem,thats really shocking.

Endha kudumbathula ipdilaam nadakum πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• total familykum edho prachanai.

So now everyone will start cursing T&T and they will be left all alone once again,hai nah? but no it can't be like that,there might be something different which my brain couldn't get even after so much of thinking while writing this comment.But I am sure of one thing,I will be very thankful to the director and especially the dialogue writer if we need not cover our ears with cotton buds.

Edited by Hema_M - 13 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Swetha for the wonderful Update!!πŸ‘

Im disappointed with today episode!!..And confused too!!
Im not going to write anything!!...πŸ˜†...It was lil bit boring too!!

TA, why cant u just go to wedding hall and warn him??..😑...

Soo VR get arrested..!!..VR romba pesithar!!..OMG..He is lying to Periyappa!! ARGG..Stupid man!!

I cant stand GW dialog today, she is talking as she is the perfect women on the world!!😑

Periyappa is again not believing the truth!..😳

Im soo happy that Kanagu and Joseph came to wedding!!....Soo Bhuvana and Doc are going to wedding or what??..But i think TPS will come to wedding only and not reception!!

Nitheesh was funny, when he throw the Maalai!!...Lav enna sogama??..But u deserve it, like everyone says!!..Anupavi ma AnupaviπŸ˜†

But i must appreciate Puvi and Sudha today...GW avangala evlo thaan insult pannalum, they were nice to her when she was sad and crying!!πŸ‘

Joke of the day by GW: Kadhavul yenn enna ipdi sothikiraruu??🀣

But still im confident, wedding will happen!!πŸ˜‰....Thulasi will do something!!..And again becoz of them wedding will take place!!😊
Edited by Shamz. - 13 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Swetha for the Wonderful Update!

None showed that much shock on their face when police said about VR...that much nallavaro Mr.VR? Psycho summa ellam shocking freezing face kaattuvanga but for this she is standing like a statue...she only get shock when she see Thulasi with TA...GW & Charu deserve this for their over dance....GW the nallavanga is  expecting god to help her when she herself is such a low minded person with disgusting plans..how she expect god to help on her daughter's life when she is planning to spoil another girl's life...

VR the criminal is complicating everything by lying..now T/TA's head is going to roll because of him, Poor them...TA should tell everything from beginning now...even if he say will these people believe him? Looks like everyone is going to believe what VR say, this guy is really a fool...he cant accept what he did then why shout at TA unnecessarily...Nithesh's dad who always analyze everything wisely is failing to do in this case because of the trust he got towards VR..

I still believe TA or T is going to do something so the wedding will take place...lets see... i don't want this wedding to stop because of  T or TA...it should happen for the good heart-ed people like T/TA/MM....Thulasi is not at station so she is probably going to hall...i hope TA doesn't act harsh to her in hall in-front of his evil family & his thick friend while he is the main reason for not letting her know about how he arranged Lav's wedding....on the whole i think Wedding will happen and as Gunz said VR might ask TA to fall on his feet in-front of everyone right before Nithesh tie Thaali to Lav..

So as we expected GW/Charu romance wont come to an end anytime soon.
supree thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow... Thanks for the Suda suda Super fast update gudgal.

Though I will be catching it tonight, I couldn't wait to see what happened and so I came here and of course found an awesome update so quick! you guys rock!!.

Enna oru tension packed Episode?!!  kadaisila, Kalyanam ninnu pochaaa? paavam, Pazhi ellam, namma poor Thuls melathan poi vizhum.  Aiyaiyoo... ,Intha VR enna, Ema Kathaganaa irukkanee, Appradiye Plate-a thiruppi pottu pazhiyai TA mela illa podaraar?!!! Adappavi!  I think, he even will try to correct the  killer to say that only TA had asked him to point finger at VR.  More cunning plans & more  tension.

Romba natpukku ilakanama irunthuttu ippa paarthu enna intha Joseph & kanagu.... Don't they need to be with TA at this difficult time?!! I hope, after knowing what had happened, they will come running back to stand by the side of their true friend TA!

Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Swetha for the update!

To me the whole episode filled with VR looked like a comedy scene. I really think that actor and the actress acting as his wife are irritating me alot with their aritifical acting, they could have done it better. This VR is senseless like his ponnu. Ivara asingathai thedi poi vaangikittaaru, he deserves it now. It looks like not taking revenge on TA for his daughter, but for his mannaangatti prestige 😑. 

Aiyoo TA, you were wrong. I remember him telling to Nithish that the love Nit has for his Lavanya is stronger and purer than the love he has for Thulasi. No wayyyyyyyyy, noone can't beat you both!!!!

But happy, Lavanya deserves only such a maapillai for her character. Love aa love....indha love kaaghathaane T&T ai pirikka nenachaanga....you deserve it girl.

GW thollai thaangala....why does the God sothichufy me?😑 Pannarathu ellam paavom.....all those evil ppl create the situation in which T&T look like bad people for everyone...this is sth which i think hurts alot and sad too πŸ˜”.

Anyway, marriage is gg to happen i think....and whatever happens now, will make T&T's love stronger and that is what Kumaran wants to show us and that is what the viewers want.

They were clever....they aired an interesting promo and showed all the scenes by in three episodes...and this does mean that the remaining two epis will be good. 

Ruby-86 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Swetha.

Kumaran is going to keep us under tension for next 7 or more episodes till wedding is done. I still believe that Thulasi is going to withdraw the case, because VR's lawyer said what if the witness back stepped, so i think this is what going to happen. i am only looking forward to how TA is going to react towards Thulasi. TA is going to hall now, and GW is going to put a scene then he will run to station, but Thulasi is not at station, i guess after seeing wedding got canceled because of her she is going to rush to station & withdraw the case. After she do that, stabber will get released, i wonder if stabber will plan to kill Thulasi right away i mean next day during wedding as he heard the name of the hall when Thulasi said to AC.

Hema, i wondered that too. Why our great psycho didn't have any reaction at all when her father is getting arrested & dragged by police? soon after police took him she is running towards GW. Charu you better tell GW to adopt you so you can be TA's sister. i am not convinced at all on everyone's expression. Kumaran always show GW & Charu on close up when they do romance or Charu's pervert look on TA but on this no-one reacted that good except Periappa. I still don't get how Charu is expecting to get TA and GW is supporting that while Charu's family members especially VR will stab GW on the spot if he get to know her plan. GW need some direct shock treatment from VR.
Tomorrow GW's will present an emo dance to TA and even Thulasi, it better not bleed our ears.
Edited by Ruby-86 - 13 years ago
Kowsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thanks for the Update Gudgal!!

TPS was gr8!! Semma addi for BhuvanaπŸ˜‰!! Bhuvana and Doc are going to meet MM!!

I'm sooo happy to see Kanagu and Joseph!!!Really good friends endru kattitinam!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

Thulasiya evalo padhu paditiirupinom ippo mathum enn enna sothikira endru kattina???

Perriyappa kooda thaniya pesonnum endru sollekulla naanum unmai thaan solla poraar endru ninaicheen but...😑😑

Paavam TA!! But don't worry Thulasi irruka bayameen?!!πŸ€£πŸ˜‰
Edited by Kowsi - 13 years ago
Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for fast and super update Gudgal! πŸ˜ƒ

2 good things out of today:
#1 TPS is awesome with her dialogues... sucks to be u Bhuvs πŸ˜›
#2 Kan and Jos are still loyal to TA πŸ‘ if TA had told them about VR thing, they probably would've stayed and helped but I guess director wants T&T to face this on their own...😭

Oh poor poor Kadavul, he already has so much work trying to help the good people, he needs to help the evil people too? Silly GW!

VR is a bigger criminal than his daughter...the more I see his character, the more I think Charu lied about being an orphan.