HT:Synopsis of Feb 17,2011 epi - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
but i was only replying to your "i hate SRK" line... i missed mom's post before... i guess we posted it together😭
Edited by upasana.diya - 13 years ago
Originally posted by upasana.diya

but i was only replying to your "i  hate SRK" line... i missed mom's post before... i guess we posted it together
oh you are an SRK fan i presume?
Originally posted by Jake-neil

oh you are an SRK fan i presume?

didn't you read my SOTW replies😲.... i don't hate any actor as to become their anti-fan and i don't like an actor to the extent of becoming their fan.... i like characters and not actors and right now i hate the character Ahem..... grrrrrrrr😡
Originally posted by upasana.diya

didn't you read my SOTW replies😲.... i don't hate any actor as to become their anti-fan and i don't like an actor to the extent of becoming their fan.... i like characters and not actors and right now i hate the character Ahem..... grrrrrrrr😡

oh.. I see😆... dont remember....😃

oh.. I see😆... dont remember....😃

😭

@mom... Oh i only loved some of his film... I am not really a bollywood fan... I am an Aamir and Salman fan😃

@di
I was replying to mom😛

Love Aamir,  hate Salman.  Salman is way to OTT for me.  But he does have some nice muscles.😆
Originally posted by saomom

Love Aamir,  hate Salman.  Salman is way to OTT for me.  But he does have some nice muscles.😆

you know mom.... we were watching Dabang as everyone was praising it and we didn't have anything better to do that day...

usually in all his movies Salman Khan takes off his shirt atleast in climax fights, but not in Dabang.... all my friends who were watching it were like, he will take it off now... but eventually, the shirt got torn because of his extra biceps....
we were like... its not just us who are pulling our hair out, even his shirt is frustrated with him and tore itself rather than wait for him to do the honours...
thats the kind of OTT acting he does and you are totally right...
Edited by upasana.diya - 13 years ago
Originally posted by saomom

I used to like sallu's early movies like maine pyar kiya , hum aapke hain kaun etc...
The only film i liked of srk was kal ho na ho and Chak de india... ðŸ˜†
@Diya and Jake - What is SOTW? 
BTW, I used to like SRK but now I feel he is looking old. So I moved on!😆
@hben
SOTW is saathiya of the week.. Where one member will be grilled by others.
..and SRK is too old for ya? So whoz ur current guy😉? I have always loved Madhuri dixit.. Always! Still does..